Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

Last semester there were four guys and one and two halves (1 lived here, 2 came over enough to be considered living here) girls living in our house. This semester it's 3 guys and 3 and a half girls...I praise females for being tidier than men. Last semester my roommate never did dishes, rarely did laundry, and never helped clean. Another guy just put all his [cabbage] on our dining room table all the time and his room was a terrible mess. But girls for the most part are clean (sometimes it gets annoying if they're ocd about it, but that's better than extremely messy I guess).

Another thing I like about my female friends are the hugs they give. I love hugs, especially a good one. :)

Edit: Not trying to mislead anyone and pretend I'm not that big on the physical aspects of girls because yes I definitely am into good physique, nice boobs, and nice eyes as much as the rest of you. :thumbup:

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mass sitting atop the pectoral muscles.

Well everything, except for the fact I can't understand their thinkig -.-

We don't understand yours either! :P

Sex, beer, football. Gollygeewhillickers men are complex!

If I may quote Pride & Prejudice: are you so severe on your own sex? First of all, there is much more to *decent* men than sex, beer, and football. And even if all men were that simple, it certainly wouldn't be something to brag about.

I am an eyes person. I am probably one the 5 per-cent of guys who don't stare at the breasts.

Good for you.

This could have been a good thread if every other man in here wasn't so focused on the physical.

The physical is what seperates our genders. We should be attracted to the physical parts because everything else personality wise can be found in our own gender.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Tripsis, it's pretty hard to stray away from physical attributes since you can't really generalize an entire sex with non-physical descriptions. I tried, but then I thought about a number of girls who didn't have personality X or temperance Y.

Breasts are alright, but for me the my favorite parts about the female anatomy would have to be their voices, legs, bottom, and hands. I don't pay attention to eyes at all, and actually can't even recall the color eyes of my own mother.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Well I agree with Rebdragon's post two posts above. I think anyone who pretends not to be interested in physical aspects of a female is straight up just lying, and/or trying win over the support of females on these forums being trying to sound sensitive.

But in saying that personally the whole package is pretty important. Yes, looks are very important but there is almost nothing less attractive than a stupid good looking girl. Aka Miss South Carolina, the famous for her nonsense, babbling speech. Pyschical looks are pretty important for initial attraction, but if a girl can't hold a convosation or you interest, then she quickly becomes less attractive to me.

I agree with you in that sense. I have no doubt that men are interested in the physical aspects of a female. Perhaps I misinterpreted bballer's post, but I read it as that he prefers to look into a woman's eyes than stare at her breasts. That is not to say that he doesn't like breasts, but they're not his absolute favourite feature in a woman. Physical attributes are definitely important - as you said, especially for the initial attraction. But that being said, I find it very discouraging that most men spend so much of their energy focusing on the physical when personality, in my opinion, is far more important.

I am probably oversensitive to this subject matter, but I sometimes feel like I'm constantly surrounded by men who regularly seem to objectify women and only focus on our physical appearance (I'm talking about in real life here, not just Tip.it).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

The mass sitting atop the pectoral muscles.

Well everything, except for the fact I can't understand their thinkig -.-

We don't understand yours either! :P

Sex, beer, football. Gollygeewhillickers men are complex!

If I may quote Pride & Prejudice: are you so severe on your own sex? First of all, there is much more to *decent* men than sex, beer, and football. And even if all men were that simple, it certainly wouldn't be something to brag about.

I am an eyes person. I am probably one the 5 per-cent of guys who don't stare at the breasts.

Good for you.

This could have been a good thread if every other man in here wasn't so focused on the physical.

The physical is what seperates our genders. We should be attracted to the physical parts because everything else personality wise can be found in our own gender.

Yeah suuper good point, but there's always gonna be those really shallow people where looks is all that matter. Looks should just be a plus, imo.

psychedelic.jpgkickfliparbors9.jpg

Personality, Looks fade.

Give me a nice smile too.

Bonus points for Glasses and red hair - but that's just minor intricacies that don't matter that much

I except 90% of the replies of this thread to be talking about booties and boobies - And that makes me tempted to lock this because I really don't want to read about a bunch of minors professing their love for physical attraction 1) because men outnumber women here 100 to 1 - and 2) preteens and teen males tend to be more crass.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Perhaps I misinterpreted bballer's post, but I read it as that he prefers to look into a woman's eyes than stare at her breasts. That is not to say that he doesn't like breasts, but they're not his absolute favourite feature in a woman.

You are exactly right. Breasts are like the cherries on Cherry Cheesecake. They add something to enhance the cheesecake.( I had to be careful how I worded the simile due to some of the people who would otherwise misinterpret it.)

Speaking of that, I also like girls who have anime color hair. I love girls who have bluish/blondish hair.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Intelligent, short, red hair and green eyes. The impressionable years of my youth were shaped by one Dana Scully. :grin: (and yet somehow my ex-wife has only one of those things...here's a hint: it's not intelligence :lol: )

As shallow as it sounds, I, like almost every other person, will first notice and be attracted to person's physical appearance. In particular legs and eyes. However, if she can't string together more than two words at a time it's a definite deal breaker.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

You're full of it so hard. Eyes are always important, they're a vital part of a cute face. But [bleep] are still awesome.

I kind of like eyes. Most girls I know have brown eyes, so there's not really anything special about them. I do like interesting eyes, though, but everyone does - there's even a profane word for them! For a face thing, though, I prefer a nice smile. I can be quite particular about one little thing being wrong with a girl's face.

I also don't understand the obsession with boobs. They're cool and all, but a perfectly shaped butt is just unbeatable!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

How good the sammiches are

On a serious note, Personality is a big part of it, I enjoy being around somebody who is intelligent and kind then a dumb blond who just wants to have sex 24/7, but a good figure is also important.

vizardsig-1.png

Looks: Pretty eyes, relatively skinny.

Personality: Don't be an idiot. Manage to get past this part and we'll talk specifics later. I swear everyone at my school is the typical giggling idiot.

As someone above said, I'd be lying if I said looks didn't make a difference, there's certainly a minimum, but I'm just not one of those people that makes the decision based on that, because it just leads to problems later on.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I lol'ed. Also on a more serious note, I almost feel as if my intelligence is dropping by reading this thread. Also, this thread seems to reappear every few months, and it's almost always the same.

Unfortunately, however, I feel compelled to participate. :twss:

Well, the thing that really drew me into my first (and only) girlfriend was the fact that she was (and really still is) the only person I can look in the eye and not feel nervous or compelled to look away from, though we're not going out anymore. That and I was just plain comfortable around her, like no one else I've ever met.

Replying in direct answer to the topic title: My favorite thing about women is that I find I am far more comfortable in their company than I am with those of my own gender, and I really appreciate that.

I was going to say more, but I think I'll leave my thoughts to wander on those two very fond memories.

Flyingjj.png

Mental handicaps and obesity are my biggest turnons, maybe even a missing limb or two. <3:

Not all guys are the same, stop trying to homogenize guys' tastes and minds with your blanket statements!

All guys are the same, with little difference. Eyes, this, personality that. Conversational, interesting, supportive. Who doesn't want all of that ?

It's all the same ...

Agreed. These threads are so obvious.

The best thing about the opposite sex is sex. Period.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I hope you're joking, or maybe you meant to say that the best thing that they can do for you is sex?

If you can really boil down the human race (or half of it) to a measly carnal desire, I think your view on humanity is even more hopeless than mine.

If they give me their milk during lunch we'll have a beautiful relationship.

Or if they give me some Pokemon cards.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Replying in direct answer to the topic title: My favorite thing about women is that I find I am far more comfortable in their company than I am with those of my own gender, and I really appreciate that.

This. I live with one other straight guy, two gay guys, and two girls...the one I feel least comfortable around is the other straight guy (except for when it comes to sports). Whenever we go out, more often then not I'll be sitting in a van with 7 or 8 people and realize "wow, I'm the only one in this van who's attracted to females..." because there'll be a couple gay guys, several girls, and myself; but I don't mind it one bit. In fact I prefer it that way.

Also whenever we go out to eat, most girls don't eat all their food so more for me. :)

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

This thread also gives me deja vu. Oh well.

I like girls'

-body structure

-voice

-smell

-caring nature

-laughter

-when they rest their head on my shoulder

-warmth

...and so on

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I hope you're joking, or maybe you meant to say that the best thing that they can do for you is sex?

If you can really boil down the human race (or half of it) to a measly carnal desire, I think your view on humanity is even more hopeless than mine.

No, it's the favourate thing for hetrosexual people.

Thread doesn't say "what traits you like" but rather your favourate/best.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

No, it's the favourate thing for hetrosexual people.

Thread doesn't say "what traits you like" but rather your favourate/best.

Only if it's with the right person tho and "the opposite sex" is referring to all of the opposite sex, so we're meant to discuss it in general. I'd much rather go to a movie or something with my close female friends than have sex with some random girl.

I like the girls that tease and play hard to get. A reward is always sweeter when it is obtained through a good chase. :mrgreen:

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion