Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

I am strangely becoming attracted to feet. It's strange because my entire life I was dumbfounded over the idea. The butt is still my all time fave though.

Could you expand on the feet idea? Saying you're attracted to just feet is kinda... um... I don't know. I mean, everyone has feet, but what about them do you like?

I like them, too. I think the main reason has to do with their symbolism. If a girl is barefoot, she is comfortable and free. Plus, feet are different, have their own aura about them...mmmm.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am strangely becoming attracted to feet. It's strange because my entire life I was dumbfounded over the idea. The butt is still my all time fave though.

Could you expand on the feet idea? Saying you're attracted to just feet is kinda... um... I don't know. I mean, everyone has feet, but what about them do you like?

I like them, too. I think the main reason has to do with their symbolism. If a girl is barefoot, she is comfortable and free. Plus, feet are different, have their own aura about them...mmmm.

I don't really have any specific body parts, that I like... more like body areas, to be honest. I prefer the top and bottom halves.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I honestly can't pinpoint why exactly I have the sexual attractions that I have. But I agree with Daddy, it's more the idea of them rather than how they actually look.

Why? That's a strange fetish. I mean, being confident is one thing, being an ass to everyone is another. But that's my interpretation of 'cocky' anyway, you probably mean something else.

My definition of "cocky" is someone who thinks highly of themselves, but rightly so. (Basically the opposite of pretentious.) This indicates that she has something to be cocky about (intelligence, looks, etc.), and also that she's not afraid to argue. Also, I wanted to use the word cocky.

Am I the only one here who absolutely HATES feet and finds foot fetishes to be odd?

Haha, I wouldn't exactly call it a "fetish" since I don't want to sniff them or any of that - just an additional part of the female anatomy I have gained a new appreciation for. (Only my girlfriend's though.)

cocky - adj. excessively proud of oneself

Stop it Shiny, you're turning me on. :oops:

Basically the same qualities you like:

-Smart

-Opinionated

-Stubborn

-Confident

Cocky wasn't the best word choice. I like a girl who is proud, but not a selfish [bleep].

Kinda like Sally from "When Harry Met Sally".

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Am I the only one here who absolutely HATES feet and finds foot fetishes to be odd?

Haha, I wouldn't exactly call it a "fetish" since I don't want to sniff them or any of that - just an additional part of the female anatomy I have gained a new appreciation for. (Only my girlfriend's though.)

(For me anyway) the attraction to feet grows. Yeah I'll just be blunt and say it, don't be surprised if you're rubbing/smelling/licking. Damn they're hot.

Okay....I'm done. :oops:

rubbing/smelling/licking.

:-#

I like the top side of feet in nice shoes (no open toe please) but that... :-#

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I don't think I could read much more of this thread without dying laughing... xD hahaha

No offense to anyone intended...

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Ok, I guess feet fetishes just come randomly, I don't have them currently. Maybe sometime in the future, but not now.

Anyways, I love a girl who plays an instrument, especially the guitar/bass. But keyboard/piano, flutes, etc. All good. Recorders don't count.

Staurolite.png

gay.

-----------------------------

Foot fetishes are ftl. In fact, I think most fetishes are ftl.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

For many fetish cases, it's the first sexual experience that influences what type of fetish you have. I'm not going to analyze mine deeply for you guys, but I can assure you that if the girl I was with for the first time had made me do things with her feet, I'd probably have a foot fetish by now.

hiccup.png

For many fetish cases, it's the first sexual experience that influences what type of fetish you have. I'm not going to analyze mine deeply for you guys, but I can assure you that if the girl I was with for the first time had made me do things with her feet, I'd probably have a foot fetish by now.

I haven't had sex yet, and I'm still pretty grossed out by foot fetishes (no offense you TIF'ers who enjoy that sort of thing, not my business). I know this is heresay, but Wikipedia says that foot fetishism is caused by your brain messing up and associating feet with genitalia and sexual pleasure.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Its one of those things that are true, but saying them makes us incredibily weak/[developmentally delayed]ed so its better not to say it.

Like brain and chemicals, particles and atoms acting in probablitic ways but our brain is made up of it, etc, etc.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

If your favorite part of a woman's body is either breasts or butt, you're just a boy.

Legs and stomach are for men.

Not worth it unless the whole lives up to it. A girl could have the finest breasts/butt that the world has ever seen, though everything else could be horrid. Likewise, a girl could be the most attractive thing ever and capable of turning gay men straight and straight women gay, but if she has no personality, what is she?

Wee, this is probably the most offensive post I've ever made. :shades:

Wow. Holy [cabbage]. That's very very true (for me) haha. Never even thought of that.

Thanks.

I dunno. It sounds pretty accurate to me.

I had something so [bleep]ing witty and hilarious to respond to this. Then I sneezed. Now I forgot.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

For absolutely no reason at all, I decided to google up 'Make me a sandwich'. Seems quite interesting, the articles I get. Article referred; http://dailycollegian.com/2010/03/02/dont-ask-girls-to-make-you-a-sandwich/

To contribute, the smell of perfume?

ROFL the article itself was amusing but the comments hahahhaa

:thumbup:

I liked "On the Seventh Day" one.

siggy3s.jpg

For absolutely no reason at all, I decided to google up 'Make me a sandwich'. Seems quite interesting, the articles I get. Article referred; http://dailycollegian.com/2010/03/02/dont-ask-girls-to-make-you-a-sandwich/

To contribute, the smell of perfume?

The comments made me lol. :lol:

[hide=here's one of them]

They just find the idea of being a total sexist humorous. It satirizes men more than it does women imo. People are not fans of the behavior, just of the jokes enclosed. You really are taking it too seriously, one of the main negative stereotypes about feminists is that they get enraged about insignificant things like this and cannot take a joke, something you seem to embody.

Hence the classic joke: How many radical feminists does it take to change the light bulb?

A: One! And it's NOT FUNNY!

[/hide]

Personally, I think that men and women aren't equal. In the United States, I'd even go so far as saying that women have it better than men (especially when women commit crimes -- I have plenty of stories where women get far less time than men do for committing the same crime). Women don't get paid less today, assuming they work as hard and give the same commitment to their job and have the same qualifications. If this person were really concerned about women's rights and not just getting angry over something so trivial, then she would be campaigning against the disgusting treatment towards women in places like Africa, China, and the Middle East.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg