Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

Confession: I Lol'd for this comment

I completely agree wtih you. I noticed a comment saying here that men dont like feminists because they dont have a sense of humor which is another stereotype on them. I for one have an amazing sense of humor, I love anything that makes me laugh and I think South Park makes good (hilarious) points on their show (idk if that just makes me have a poor sense of humor hahah).

People dont realize that when men make jokes like make me a sandwich itd be like a someone saying go pick some cotton to an african american. Nobody realizes that yet or thinks twice to make a sexist joke because they still dont look at us as equal.

After the election was over for presidency Hilary made a comment about how at a lot of her speeches people from the crowd would be making sexist comments such as go back to the kitchen (etctheyre all getting pretty old). During Obamas election someone made a racist comment and it was all over the news the day it was made. So why is sexism not treated the same?

Also someone further up mentioned that if women were completely equal there would be no maternity leave. What they fail to realize is that majority of that leave is for recovery. It takes at the least a month for your vagina to recover and go back to normal so they most def. wouldnt take that away.

I could go on and on about this but Im going to stop here. You wrote a really good article!

at this part:

be like a someone saying go pick some cotton to an african american.

Oh, I'm such a terrible person.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For absolutely no reason at all, I decided to google up 'Make me a sandwich'. Seems quite interesting, the articles I get. Article referred; http://dailycollegian.com/2010/03/02/dont-ask-girls-to-make-you-a-sandwich/

To contribute, the smell of perfume?

The comments made me lol. :lol:

[hide=here's one of them]

They just find the idea of being a total sexist humorous. It satirizes men more than it does women imo. People are not fans of the behavior, just of the jokes enclosed. You really are taking it too seriously, one of the main negative stereotypes about feminists is that they get enraged about insignificant things like this and cannot take a joke, something you seem to embody.

Hence the classic joke: How many radical feminists does it take to change the light bulb?

A: One! And it's NOT FUNNY!

[/hide]

Personally, I think that men and women aren't equal. In the United States, I'd even go so far as saying that women have it better than men (especially when women commit crimes -- I have plenty of stories where women get far less time than men do for committing the same crime). Women don't get paid less today, assuming they work as hard and give the same commitment to their job and have the same qualifications. If this person were really concerned about women's rights and not just getting angry over something so trivial, then she would be campaigning against the disgusting treatment towards women in places like Africa, China, and the Middle East.

That's the problem I have with most feminists. They're not pro-equality, they're pro-women.

There comes a point in the quest for perfect equality where we encounter the limits of reality. The truth is, people are different. Tall people are better at basketball, Asians have squinty eyes, women are less athletic and more conformist, and the French are gay. True equality comes not from making people the same, but acknowledging our differences and accepting them.

Foot fetishes have too many categories to be able to lump everyone together. I consider myself to have a fetish for women's feet, but I would never sniff them. I often see things about people being interested in the smell, or dirty feet, or being dominated and whatnot, but personally I have no interest in any of that. I like them to be soft and clean, basically how I appreciate every part of a woman to be.

The way it works for me is that seeing a girl who takes care of her feet lets me know she takes care of herself, as she is even capable of taking care of such a small feature. I've yet to pick up a girl with amazing feet who wasn't waxed (though I don't pick up girls based on how nice their feet are). However, with women I have relationships with, I keep that in mind.

When it comes to the sexual attraction of women's feet, I simply like how soft they are on my [censored]. Same reason I like handjobs, [bleep]s, or sex in general. Basically it's all about getting a good feeling from a body part of an attractive woman. In my experience girls don't mind if I have an attraction to their feet, however that may be because of the basis on which I find them attractive. They won't find me trying to smell them, or any of the other generally disgusting things the fetish is categorized as. Majority of the girls actually have an interest in it, to an extent. I guess I can't be considered a hardcore fetishist, as it doesn't control my sexual attraction. I just consider it a perk, as it can turn me on as much as any other part of a woman's body.

Basically I find a lot of acceptance with my foot fetish, but I also explain what it entails whenever I tell someone about it. It is afterall one of the most popular fetishes, but that's likely due to all the different niches within it (a lot of which I find disgusting).

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

When every part of a woman comes together so perfectly to form such a beautiful being. <3:

So your favorite thing about the opposite sex is the opposite sex?

When every part of a woman comes together so perfectly to form such a beautiful being. <3:

Yep.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Yep.

Brillant.

I like their singing voices.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I like the type of girls that are always so peppy. They seem to be so enthusiastic about most things. Even when talking to them normally, they never really seem "down" in a way. Sure they may overreact sometime, but it's not like that's always a bad thing.

I don't like girls that are shy and quiet, for some reason. Mainly because they don't really do anything much... :\

There also seems to be some kind of a trend in my school. Most of the peppy girls are the good-looking ones, while the shy ones are the unpopular ones. Hmmm... :3

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Yep.

Brillant.

I like their singing voices.

[hide=I can change that.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prDmBp7dLtU

[/hide]

I love how huggable and soft and snuggly they are.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Almost like a pillow pet, however, they are not as portable. Even better, they carry themselves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrU-TWUA9Hw

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I don't like girls that are shy and quiet, for some reason. Mainly because they don't really do anything much... :\

The shy and quiet ones are always the most intriguing if you're willing to get to know them. They're usually shy for a reason, but once any person (boy or girl) is pulled out of their shell, you can be surprised how delightful and amazing that person can be.

Give love to the shyguys and shygals.

11883615431112275553.png

hzvjpwS.gif

I like shy guys that can be extroverted at times (well, around me at least).

I wouldn't be able to stand a guy that is as hyper as me who wants to talk all the time, but they have to be extroverted sometimes because shy all the time = boring.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Well of course I wouldn't really like it if they're WAAAAY too over the line with their peppiness. But generally they seem to be THE person to talk to :thumbup:

And I admit, I'm a sorta shy guy around my friends. But yeah once someone manages to get me involved somehow, I suddenly become the extroverted type of guy. If that doesn't happen I don't really join in the convo that much >.>

I guess that's why I'm not really a fan of the shy girls type. I gotta always hang out as a group :-?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Personally, I like girls who are SHORTER than I am. It's mainly because petite bodys are so plump and tender which is always a turn on.

Taller girls tend to smell more (not trying to offend or generalize) from my experience and they seem to have more testosterone which

may turn off some sensitive guys like me. :P I always wanted a mate who is less intelligent, weaker, shy, introvert, but can do things that are unique

to me. I may not like women from African or Indian origin (since I don't find them very attractive) and I find White, Hispanic, and

some Asian women the most prettiest. Especially women from European origin.

Personally, I like girls who are SHORTER than I am. It's mainly because petite bodys are so plump and tender which is always a turn on.

Taller girls tend to smell more (not trying to offend or generalize) from my experience and they seem to have more testosterone which

may turn off some sensitive guys like me. :P I always wanted a mate who is less intelligent, weaker, shy, introvert, but can do things that are unique

to me. I may not like women from African or Indian origin (since I don't find them very attractive) and I find White, Hispanic, and

some Asian women the most prettiest. Especially women from European origin.

Currently, I'm 5'8" and almost 5'9", but the hottest girl I know is 5'10". It's unfair, really.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg