Name your strange habits

TheRealist

I have to have it almost pitch black when I'm on my computer. Probably the worst habit is that I tap my feet like double-base on a drum set because I play drums and I do it at school :oops:

cyco_1.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I push my fingers into my eyes so that i get dizzy and start seeing colours. Woaw ^_^

Is that healthy?! O.o

Hmm... cracking my knuckles... Praying every night for 30 mins and I go with the skittles thing too :P 3 at a time... 3 at a time... lol

Sometimes I push my fingers into my eyes so that i get dizzy and start seeing colours. Woaw ^_^

Is that healthy?! O.o

Hmm... cracking my knuckles... Praying every night for 30 mins and I go with the skittles thing too :P 3 at a time... 3 at a time... lol

Yeah...I pop every joint in my body and pray every night before bed.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I used to do that when I was little and I got scared in the dark. Works best if you close your eyes and push into the corner by your nose and kind of squint.

I also sort all colored candys and eat them color by color. I refuse to eat things on my plate out of order. If I have meat potatoes and green beans and I have to eat all the beans, all the potatoes, then the meat.

I get these weird feelings in my knees and I have to have them straight. Really distracting when I'm in a small car and I can't stretch out.

I do drum solos on my tummy without noticing.

I refuse to use bookmarks and get frustrated when I have to thumb through a book to find my place.

Theres a whole lot more but then I would have to put rambling on as a habit. Which I kind of just did. Oh dear...

Is that healthy?! O.o

Probably not but its fun. Often used maliciously tho. Mormans or notorious for this, they will do this to people wanting to join and say it is the "divine light" god speaking in colours. Its a scam to convince these poor vulnerable people to join this cult :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I have a bad habbit to bite or chew on stuff.

I think I've destroyed atleast 50 pens that way. I'm addicted to chewing gum. And I have to have something in my hand to play with. Mostly a deck of cards with I kind of shoot from hand to hand :/

Wow, I feel odd reading some of these cause I have so many quirks. I know why I have them though. Mild OCD and I absorb peoples personalities real easy. So, I pick up other peoples quirks.

Lets see, I'm a nail biter. Its very hard for me to stop cause I dont know that I am biting my nail. It just happens randomly, and I am suddenly short a fingernail.

I suck my thumb. But this is an aquired habit stemming off of my nail biting. If I notice I'm chewing my thumbnail, I tell myself no repeatedly, and if a day goes by, I start sucking my thumb instead of chewing on the nail.

If I'm in a car with my window down, I have to have it either 3/4 of the way down or all the way down.

I can order a pizza from any place in town, and arrive at the pizza place to pick it up right as they take it out of the oven.

I can't get wet without having a panic attack. Swimming and showering is ok for a while because I am completely wet, but if i'm in too long, I stop being able to breath. If I get splashed or a part of my clothes gets wet and starts rubbing, I almost instantly have a hard time breathing. It wont stop untill I get the wet clothes off. I carry a change of clothes in my backpack for rainy days at school so I dont freak out.

I scold inanimate objects when they disobey me.

I water down orange juice occassionally because that is a taste I want.

I always walk to the left of someone.

I refuse to spell grammer, or tomarrow right.

I'm from america, and I have a hard time spelling colour right. Crap. It was suppose to be color...

Ummm.... There are a lot more, but I cannot think of any of them right now.

~M

I got some weird habits

For SOME Reason, I leave the house at the EXACT same time..5:55 AM..to catch the 6:00AM Bus, and I ALWAYS sit in the SAME seat in the Subway when Im going to school. I feel im going to be late if I leave a couple of seconds earlier

I smell my fingers (not, i dont scratch'n sniff, just sniff :lol: )

I bite and peel my skin on my fingers..wait a couple of days till it grows, and do it over.

I always spit when I use the bathroom

I crack my neck.

I chew on my headphones, pen, and eveyrhting else that can Fit in my mouth.. :oops:

I always get my clothes ready for tomorrow, the night before :roll:

I bet everyone does this: First thing I do when I come home..turn on computer>history>forum.tip.it :D

When im using the bathroom I need to be reading something, playing my GBA, or doing homework..cuz it gets boring in there

I always tap my hands, my cd player, or my teeth to a Reggaeton beat (Tap Tap Bass)... (Bass Tap Bass Bass)

I always end up fixing my everyones problems in my family, I dunno why.. its a habbit brought on avoiding a family arguement, bailed my 25 year old brother outta having to go to court by giving him ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã250.. took the blame for kickin a footy at my tv and braking it, cus my bro was already in loads of trouble for stealin from ma mum... :roll: .. bought my mum a ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã70 necklass for her anniversary incase my dad forgot, which he did.. :x. took over my brothers paper round a few years ago cus he quit after 2 days, already had a paper round job myself :x ..

well loads more, but those are the only ones that pop into my mind.

man, im like the escape goat..

Dude...come to my house :lol: .

I dont really know if i have any "weird" or "strange" habits. Well I do what google does..I always bite the skin off of my fingres. Its really annoying..but i just cant stop it. I hate doing it..But i just cant. Lol google..that bathroom remark was funny :lol:

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

1- I chew the side bit id my thumd (its gone really hard and annoying)

2- suck my thumb

3- wiggle my ears, i dont even know im doing it.

4- spit after ive used the toilet

5- wear 3 socks (i think im gonna get blisters on one foot)

6- Always want to be on the computer even when im bored of it and theres nothing to do.

7- if i start a new game i become obsessed and get bored easy.

8- quit in runescape as soon as i become a member and waste ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5.

When I eat Skittles or M&Ms, I have to eat them one at a time... I feel really weird if I eat two or more at the same time.

I always have to have the lights off at my house... I feel like I function better without them on. Plus, for some reason, they really make me irratable.

When I'm driving, I have to be listening to music. I feel strange without it.

I tend to chew my fingernails alot when I'm nervous.

When I go to open a door, I always open it with my left hand. When I type, I hit the spacebar only with my left thumb.

I have a friend who has a habit of remembering the rhythm of peoples' footsteps. He can tell you EXACTLY how you walk, depending on what kind of a mood you're in. He can tell you if you take long strides, short strides, or if you walk fast when you're angry or something... I've always thought that to be just a bit odd. :shock:

3898000bYVcx.png

1.Chasing my cat upstairs

2.Calling my brother a son of a (BADWORDHEREPLZDON'TREAD)...(soz)

3.Talking to my cousin on the phone alot

4.Eating cookies when im not supposed to

5.Biting off my fingernails

6.hugging my Leg.It feels like my cat...

EDIT:

QUOTE: 0 o rlc o 0

7- Always want to be on the computer even when im bored of it and theres nothing to do.

8- if i start a new game i become obsessed and get bored easily.

Same here.[/b]

A couple more: (I like posting these)

I can't stand dirty shoes. I just can't. You can be cute as hell but with some messed up Jordans on I would be like "ew" and just keep walking.

I HATE cats. I just want to rip out there eyeballs and throw them at chalkboards. Either that or deep fry them.

I HATE cats. I just want to rip out there eyeballs and throw them at chalkboards. Either that or deep fry them.

Try it when i'm watching, you'll end up in the freezer yerself! Promised!!!

Ontopic again :lol:

1. I spray perfume or deo every time I notice the bottles, simply coz i dislike people that smell like sweat.

2. When i'm wearing a cap I feel every minute to be sure it's still straight on my head.

3. I spit all the time when I'm outside, it drives my girl and my collegues crazy!

4. I watch my cellphone everytime I think of my girl (so I guess I do it all the time)

5. I play with my tongue piercing all the time, it produces a rattling noise and people get very nervous becoz of it (the main reason why I keep doin' it :twisted: )

That's about all the strange habits I know of, but there must be many more that I just don't notice anymore...

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

1) I enjoy tapping on the door when I enter the room. Regardless of it being open or not.

2) I also will drink a heap load of water whenever I wash my hands.

3) I will stroke my fingers on the edge of the table while on the computer.

Quite Strange aren't they :lol:

1. Whenever i have a bottle/can of drink I HAVE to drink it all, can't leave it.\

2. Not really a habit, but I can't stand the sound of other people eating, I have tried hard to desensitize myself but I just hate it :P

Guess that's about it nothing to interesting really :)

tmpphpnppgpw.png

1. Whenever i have a bottle/can of drink I HAVE to drink it all, can't leave it.\

2. Not really a habit, but I can't stand the sound of other people eating, I have tried hard to desensitize myself but I just hate it :P

Same for me sometimes I snap at people if they eat too loudly.

Also cant stand the sound of styrofoam (probably spelt this wrong) So I have to cover my ears when ever im near it.

Also I always check my bed for spiders before I get in it and If I have seen a spider in my room without killing it I cant sleep. (This is because I woke up one morning with a huge spider on my face kind of freaked me out alot.)

Same for me sometimes I snap at people if they eat too loudly.

Also cant stand the sound of styrofoam (probably spelt this wrong) So I have to cover my ears when ever im near it.

Also I always check my bed for spiders before I get in it and If I have seen a spider in my room without killing it I cant sleep. (This is because I woke up one morning with a huge spider on my face kind of freaked me out alot.)

I have a fear of spiders to. About a year ago there was a HUGE huntsman that just sat on the wall opposite to my bed high up. It creeped me out so I got a friend over to put it in a plastic container (:oops:) and I put it down the end of my street about 50 metres away.

That night when I went to turn off my light to go to sleep I saw the exact same spider sitting in the exact same spot. I woke up my sister and got her to kill it and lived happily ever after.

tmpphpnppgpw.png