JAGEX LOGIC

ozteddybear

I have never known any time in the game where bank space for any player was overly abundant. Bank space is always precious and scarce.

Now I have said that, can someone please explain Jagex's logic to me with this subject.

SUMMONING Lvl 78 allows a player to have up to 16 pets. It also says you can have an extra 2 pets for each further 10 lvls. So that means you can have 20 pets by lvl 98 Summoning.

CONSTRUCTION only allows you to build ONE menagerie and ONE pethouse to hold a player's pets. The maximum number of pets allowed is only TEN.

Now this is whether or not you build the very best menagerie or just a lesser-simpler one that allows ten pets.

So where do all the other pets go Noah?

Why bother having the extra pets that Summoning lvl 78 to 98 allows you to have?

Yeah sure, you can put them in your bank and clog up that so-valuable precious bank space.

Of course in real terms most players would not bother getting the extra pets and keep them in their bank account.

The 16-20 pets should ALL be, after the hard summoning work to gain each actual pet, IN the pethouse menagerie at the player's house. Yet you CAN'T do that!

Another case of Jagex gives it to you with one hand but takes it all away with the other. You can have 16-20 pets but you cannot show 16-20 pets as you can only have 10!

Come on Jagex do the math. If Summoning says you can have 16-20 pets then FIX Construction so you can have the all the pets in the house at a reasonable level. I mean there is a HUGE window showing a line of ten animals in the player's house with a ton of blank space underneath for other animals/pets which you cannot have in there.

I would agree, I mean both of these skills don't come cheap and are almost 'premium' skills. So therefore the reward should compensate in suitable forms.

P.S. People who wanted to collect'em all (COUGH) have at least 1 wasted banked space right now I bet.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

but... max level costume room holds... everything, don't it?

lets see theres jester

ba armour

vyrewatch

citizen

circus armours

desert

menaphite

tribal

the rest of the broodoo shields and masks

battle, combat, and druid robe sets

and i always wondered why theres full white but no full black armour set.

and thats just off the top of my head

OT- Ya i was really dissapointed that you can only have 10 pets in your poh.

and there's actually 25 pets if you count eek.

What i would like would be for 2 or 3 manageries instead of one then you could have different habitats for each pet.

Right now what i'm doing is i have my managerie in my dungeon with volcanoe habitat with all of the slayer pets, eek, zammy bird, ex ex parrot, and a mean phoenix just to add some creepy crawlies to the dungeon. but it would be nice to have one i could put upstairs so i could show off the rest of my pets.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

but... max level costume room holds... everything, don't it?

lets see theres jester

ba armour

vyrewatch

citizen

circus armours

desert

menaphite

tribal

the rest of the broodoo shields and masks

battle, combat, and druid robe sets

and i always wondered why theres full white but no full black armour set.

and thats just off the top of my head

OT- Ya i was really dissapointed that you can only have 10 pets in your poh.

and there's actually 25 pets if you count eek.

What i would like would be for 2 or 3 manageries instead of one then you could have different habitats for each pet.

Right now what i'm doing is i have my managerie in my dungeon with volcanoe habitat with all of the slayer pets, eek, zammy bird, ex ex parrot, and a mean phoenix just to add some creepy crawlies to the dungeon. but it would be nice to have one i could put upstairs so i could show off the rest of my pets.

lol...i think you mean 26...pet rock surprisingly counts as one for some reason...lol

div>

Is this including SW pets, fish, and cats? :P They're not so much about Summoning as they are about the Menagerie though.

Also, Michel, that's very interesting. I was unaware that you could potentially have a plot of grass underground... But, like you and OP said, it's too bad you can only have one Menagerie.

Support, and on the subject but off the subject, I have a Menagerie filled with Zamorak Hawks... :thumbup: :thumbup:

2dgucz6.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with the people that want the circus clothing to be stored in the costume room. I could definitely use the bank slots they're filling. -.- While I do have a few spaces open right now, they're gonna get filled with something sooner or later. New quest or clue rewards, if nothing else.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I'm with the people that want the circus clothing to be stored in the costume room. I could definitely use the bank slots they're filling. -.- While I do have a few spaces open right now, they're gonna get filled with something sooner or later. New quest or clue rewards, if nothing else.

If you right click and destory the circus clothing you can get it back at any time from the circus master :)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like we have a serious case of pack rats in this thread, I can fit all the stuff I'll ever want in my bank and random junk and still be 120 cozy of being full. Actually I wouldn't mind having a full bank now that you bring it up so I can start using Deposit-All on some of the stuff I'll be using in the future..

But seriously you shouldn't need that much space 496 or whatever is plenty generous for any player that doesn't store random crap like Jester boots and the like..

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Yeah, bank space has never been a problem for me, except for in my rather early f2p days. :P I don't think I've ever had a completely full bank as a member.. Sure, the math may be a little bit off in how many pets you can store and how many you can have, but if you REALLY need 20 or however many pets, then use the bank space. If you're having a serious problem with bank space, you probably just need to thoroughly organize it, and get rid of junk you never use. I'm sure there's some there.

Blakdragon39.png

Summoning pets in houses are fine right now, most people don't have 20 pets. HOWEVER, what we do need is more rooms, they added liket what, 2 rooms to raise the max to 32 at level 99? I believe they should add 3 - 5 more rooms between level 70-99 so players like me can build better dungeons =/.

Staurolite.png