Manifest Destiny

Retech

Your microbes multiply perfectly. Now there are 200 microbes under your command, though genetic traits from the previous generation have been strengthened.

+0.2 Gluttony

+0.3 Reproduction

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your scouts encounter a group of Uniblobs with horns. They look somewhat friendly. The scouts run back to your pack with their superior speed to tell your leader.

(They're traits, good and bad. It's different :P)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

There are traits that happen because you do stuff, and then there are changes you make using points. So you can generally make the creature you want, but it may have unintended consequences.

-Microb Bob

Finally, lady luck smiles upon you (20). Your entire group is devoured by the beast. Somehow it bypasses the poisonous glands of the beast's mouth. You find 25 dead comrades mashed within. However, all of your microbes survive (the 75) and find a dark "cave" which bobs up and down. At the end, there is a sink hole of some sort.

+0.3 Hardyness

+1 point

Agrius begins to float upwards, before seeing the massive super-leviathans over a thousand times larger than your microbe pack. Wisely, your leader decides against venturing up too far. Luckily, you move upwards within disturbing the massive leviathans, who won't notice you from now on at this elevation. You see a giant cave with serated jaws. There seems to be some shining within it.

Yay

Microb Bob immediately orders everyone to climb around and scout out their new home.

(We just say because it takes a hell of alot of management(But its worth it :thumbsup: ))

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

The Uniblobs, of which there are 50 in number, charge at your diplomats, killing them. (97 microbes remaining)

They begin charging at your group slowly.

Microb Bob and his pack scout around their new home. They see sharp teeth with poison trickling out the way the came, and a sinkhole of no return on the other end. There seem to be some small creatures of no threat to you scattered in the interior.

+1 point

Your group tries a new manuever that it has never tried before. Instead of obeying your orders, they charge headlong into the Uniblobs. Afraid of their speed and numbers, the Uniblobs begin fleeing.

+0.1 Scaryness

Microb Bob and his crew grab hold of the beasts and begins examining them. The little beasts flee into a crevice behind the poison glands. They seem frightened.

Steve and his soldiers charge at the Uniblobs. Unfortunately, nothing goes as planned and Steve's troops all crash into the bottoms of the Uniblobs. The Uniblobs escape, but Steve's troops feel a bit different. After a sick tearing sound, they discover they've grown Unihorns on their own.

Your people begin eating their fallen comrades. As they chew, a few of the dead microbes turn out to be alive after all! Your microbes feel disgraced, though thankfully they've gained some poison resistance as a result of eating the poisoned meat.

-0.3 Morale (Rolled a 1)

+0.1 Poison Resistance

(awesome so right now I am faster and have a better method of defense than anyone else). Steve brings his troops back to their cave where he sends out three scouts to try to eat the wavy green stuff.

LNYvk.png

When Steve and his soldiers return to their cave, they find rubble. It must've collapsed for some reason! The three scouts eat some of the wavy green stuff, and have no ill effects.