Manifest Destiny

Retech

The Leviathan moves backwards and swings one of its legs at your group, killing 10 of them. Your group swings back across and attempts to attack again, blinding the beast momentarily.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Ra

Your goa'uld troops move quickly at the Leviathan and shock it with great force. It topples over, defeated but not dead.

+0.5 Electric

-Steve

Your microbes begin their swim around the wavy green thing...before they are drawn to eat it by their gluttony. They grow fatter.

+0.3 Gluttony

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Your group eats its ways through the Leviathan's eyes and into its brain. Perhaps you could use it as a home?

The goa'uld send electrical pulses up the spinal cord. The beast starts convulsing, before it dies. As a result of the carnage, 20 more goa'uld have died.

+0.3 electric

People with Asperger syndrome often display behavior, interests, and activities that are restricted and repetitive and are sometimes abnormally intense or focused. They may stick to inflexible routines, move in stereotyped and repetitive ways, or preoccupy themselves with parts of objects.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Hehe. Yeah, ultra sterotyping

Anyway the physcatrist really doesn't know what to make of it, on the one hand I might be, but on the other I don't show the signs .... To be honest I think she doesn't really know.

But yeah, apparently I do, though it has never really impinged on my ability to think outside the box.

Its not even an inability to sense emotions and such...Apparently I have cobbled together some method of getting around most everything debillitating about it, its just the method makes me over anaylse.

But again, she doesn't really know so it could be Quote Anything End Quote

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

My lack of imagination and low empathy are my only bad symptoms, I do however wish I had intence focus like you, earlier today while working on planeteering I lost focus all the time and ended up making a small, pyramid-ish thing out of a tin tray, a strong magnet and some bb-bullets.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

It does get a bit overkill at times. Something goes wrong and it will be with me for weeks, constantly reminding me of how I failed...Even stuff that happened years ago, or just some random errant thought from somewhen, will come back and dominate my mind from time to time....Its so draining to have to fight yourself over a mistake or a random thought... But as is life...I guess.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I will come on and update everything in about 15 minutes after I take a shower. Dusty, you can also post once or twice daily highlighting your adventures with your species and I can give you positive and negative traits based on that. After we move into the tribal stage, that's where you can do some dungeoneering (without points, but mainly with other stuff) and some of hegemony. By the time we move into small nation states, then that becomes hegemony. Except for the few people who still have tribes that get crushed.

Rocco, accepted. Glad you joined. :D I'll give you the introduction for your species. Also, do you want to give your leader a name?

Rocco, you have been chosen as leader of your people, the Arakians. Your task is to give them bountiful food and shelter for their families. Chosen by a pine needle that fell upon your home, you have risen to greatness within your pack quickly. Unfortunately, greater dangers lurk ahead. The Arakians start closer to the surface than other people, though still several feet away from the most bountiful layer of the sea. Their feeder mouths can guarentee them at least a minimal supply of food, as long as they remain somewhat close to the surface to skim for the smallest plankton.

Your people begin in their home within a floe of algae floating below the surface of the water. The algae is sinking gradually and you'll have to move on. The world is unknown to you, and it's time for you to explore. 225 microbes await your command.

-Goa'uld

The goa'uld begin digging into the fatty brain matter. They begin to grow fat, and reproduce normally. 140 Goa'ulds. There seems to be a lot of brain matter left.

+0.3 Reproduction

+2 points

-Ikana

The Ikanians binge on the algae and grow lazier. However, their reproduction works fine and doubles their population to 200.

+1 point

+0.5 Gluttony

Your people have the sudden urge to brave the area closer to the surface. They urge you to travel there immediately.

+1 point

Sorry, I'm getting off for tonight. I'll do your post first thing tomorrow morning (superintendants conference day, yay)