Manifest Destiny

Retech

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ikanans spot the corpse of a dead leviathan.

-Goa'uld

The Goa'uld are extremely fortunate and have now gained the choice to lay eggs. If they do decide to lay eggs, then they give up their ability to mitosize.

+0.4 Reproduction

+5 points

-Microb Bob

One of Microb Bob's workers are extremely foolish and accidentally make a small hole in the beast's stomach. Fortunately, the hole is high enough that unless the beast flips over, the beast won't die. (Wow, 20 for Mather and a 2 for Archi, followed by a lucky 15)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

The goa'ulds decides to learn how to lay eggs (one step closer to birthing/spawning).

They begin to examine the leiathan's neural system.

If the leviathan ti Ikanans spotted was that which I killed they are welcome to stay anywhere on it's lower body as long as some sort of peace agreement is made.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

(Everyone is on opposite sides of a planet. You probaly won't meet each other until tribal, or somehow a large fish carries you in its stomach. :))

The Goa'ulds aren't that sophisticated with their understanding, and only see lots of stuff.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

The goa'ulds begin communicating somewhat successfully...until 40 of them get offended and leave. (100 remaining)

+0.2 Intelligence

How many goa'ulds lay eggs?

Goa'ulds do not have any concept of such scientific topics. You suspect that the earlier communication was more like pheromones, indicating aggression and dislike.

The goa'ulds successfully lay the eggs. They will hatch later.

Meanwhile, Ra manages to name everything the same thing. The goa'ulds get everything confused.

-0.2 Intelligence

Microb Bob riles up his people. The people rally behind you with new confidence (passed level 1 zealotry). They brutally kill the microbe, then successfully plug up the hole temporarily. They might need a permanent solution later.

+0.4 Zealotry (Wow, a 20!)

+0.2 Intelligence

+4 points

(Points are often given when the group moves towards a collective identity)

Microb Bob proclaims an elite Archa(composed of three microbs) who will guard the hole, sacrificing their lives if necessary to save the whole. In reward they are given extra food and mitios often. (The population is never to exceed 200)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

The three microbes position themselves near the hole grudgingly. The rest of the population still looks devoted, but they also look frail because they haven't eaten in a while.

+0.3 Spartan

Microb Bob holds a celebratory hunt, tracking down some of the poison criters. If any of the microbs die they will be greatly honoured by Archi's will and enshrined at the feastive of nourishment, but if they die foolishly they will be cast to the outside and forgotten.

The feast is lavish and all your critters are fed. They've even gained some poison resistance. However, ten of the weakest microbes have died while hunting the critters do to poison.

-10 Microbes

+2 Points

The goa'uld feast on the pure muscle, gaining lots of protein in the process. They begin to change and become stronger.

+1 point

+0.3 Strength

There doesn't seem to be any krill...or muscles left in the body. There just seems to be blood...lots of it

Poison resistance points?

Microb Bob orders the mitosing to begin. Meanwhile the dead heros are eaten to preserve the colony, unless they died foolishly, in which case they are piled up near the hole.

+0.2 Poison Resistance, sorry bout that. :).

The Casthen have evolved in poison resistance. They should now be able to resist basic poisons easily.

+2 points (If you want to evolve to the next stage, I suggest you save these. :))

The Casthens successfully eat the dead heroes and mitosize, leaving them with 100 microbes. The only side effect is that their religion begins incorperating some cannabilistic elements.

+0.2 Reproduction

+0.3 Zealotry