The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)

The Dark Lord

Uhh, well I can't find a map to use for Mongolia :/

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because COSS is mildly annoying...like a bee that won't leave you alone...so what do you do? You swat it.

Anyway Ico is unlikely to invade, Japan is having enough problems without enraging Switzerland, and Scandinavia is not a massive concern at the present moment.

A bee? The COSS is more like a 10$ vacation with the only "downside" that you aren't alone on the hotel, yet you decide to bomb the hotel instead.

The Scandinavian marines, navy and airforce are being deployed to defend Japan, all missiles are carrying warheads the equivalent of 10kg of C4 per meter of missiles and RPG grenades are 5kg C4.

All boats carry mini-missile turrets.

Gripens also have mini-missile turrets mounted on their bellies and on their sides above the wings.

Also tank squadrons are brought, tank grenades carry 10kg C4 and two mini-missile turrets are added.

Scandinavia requests that all nations in favour of peace follows in it's example.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

What does that yellow line mean :S?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Just saying, sending troops won't stop me from launching missiles.

This is a war between us and Retech. After all, he's the super power. Can't handle Italy, Australia, and Turkey? Baww.

Troops won't, but miniature missiles and fighters will stop them, then the troops will stop you once you get pissed due to the failure and attack.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Ok I'll think up some plans

Also about Japan and Turkey, the UN should be on Japan's side, not only was the war uncalled for, it cost many lives, personally I don't see Turkey around for the next decade for their warcrimes.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Well I say your civilians are pretty pissed at you right now

Not only did you start an uncalled for war with a super power, you also now have them knocking on your doorstep with a force thats going to hurt you quite a bit.

Oh, you have also committed war crimes, people are starting to hate you XD

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Mather, mini-missiles, along with Japanese defences, will, at best, stop 85 out of 100 missiles.

Then add aerial sweeps and carriers with Griipens ready for takeoff at each harbour and the fact thta some missiles miss and Retech's 99% safe.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Mather, Retech is no where near 99% safe. Unless you are planning to spend a few hundred billion dollars in the defensive effort, to take down a couple of million dollar rockets, you will never achieve anything approaching 99%.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

@ Ico - my civilians are very nationalistic, and I asure you that they are frankly insulted by that remark.

@ Mather - Unfortunately, since you have no idea when the ICBMs will come, or where they'll be, you just don't have enough resources. Besides that, if even one gets through and hits a city, the city is essentially gone.

To carry explosives enough to destroy an entire city your ICBMs must be the size of a blimp and carry about 1000 litres of fuel.

Also sweeps can be done in shifts, one 1/4 fueling, 3/4 flying.

Just as a note though, I have have plenty of resources, more than enough.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

research work.

nanotech(3/7)

algae and bacteria research done

genetic station reserch discontinued.

new weapons for all troops(0/6)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

anyone wanna go dungeoneering soon?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

no one is here? maybe its cause archi aint here yet.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Look, I'll do dungeoneering once I'm done with NWN. Stop being so pushy about it.

Also, don't triple/double post. There is an edit button for a reason. Not that the last two posts actually needed to be said in the first place

2Xeo5.png

... sorry, im a bit hyper right now, i guess i can getrid of those if you want. and because these forums are dead, i wanna try and bring em to life... but NWN?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

this one is slowing to death, and the dungeoneering forum is dead till we get some players and start the game again.. Edit: okay

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

... sorry, im a bit hyper right now, i guess i can getrid of those if you want. and because these forums are dead, i wanna try and bring em to life... but NWN?

Neverwinter Nights. It's a PC game.

I think it was actually the first MMO (Technically) ever made.

2Xeo5.png

... so do i, im just bored. you would not beleive the games ive beatwen to death, trying to have fun <_<

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Mather, suffice to say you do not have 'more than enough' resources with a 30 million population and a GDP of, maybe, 400 Billion? If we pushed the boat out?

We're talking resources, not economy. Although my budget is far from overextended.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1