[TICT] Silent Ember vs Runescape Elites

Lovelost

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really unexpected, fantastic win SE, unlucky with the DC's RE.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

lol dropped and watched the whole fight... 4/5 people left for us were completely out lululul... amazing job guys, well lead Ryan.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

GJ. We were winning at the start but some (about 3?) DC's lost it for us, which is crucial with these numbers. Managed to stay in the fight for the majority of the fight though, but lost it at the end unfortunately. Wasn't really fond of one of your guys running out of bounds in spite of it being an accident. Grats on your win, you fought very well in spite of being very outleveld.

bounds.png

Sorry about that, it was an accident, he even said sorry. :)

One of your guys ran out of bounds too :P but it's alright.

68140.png

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace

Unexpected but not surprised.. I mean guys... how many times have SE losted sence we opened? :rolleyes:

This fight was close.. Iam sure it would be MUCH closer if RE didn't have those DC's. Way to be good sports about it RE. Respected. :thumbup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Very close and exciting especially at the end with 4/5 out of food, little annoyed i didn't make it there though >.<, bedkiller hit a 0 with b ax on robes then hit a 2 with rc staff on rune to finish me =/, hope for rm soon

Final.jpg

I was there but I got cut, so i watched nearly all of the fight, it was close from the off with both sides gaiing the lead at points, RE started off nicely but SE managed to get back on level terms and then took the lead just about but it stayed even pretty much right until the end, I was worried that SE members might not have any food lol.

Gratz SE! Unlucky RE, good fight though!

Do you want to love me?

GJ. We were winning at the start but some (about 3?) DC's lost it for us, which is crucial with these numbers. Managed to stay in the fight for the majority of the fight though, but lost it at the end unfortunately. Wasn't really fond of one of your guys running out of bounds in spite of it being an accident. Grats on your win, you fought very well in spite of being very outleveld.

bounds.png

68140.png

Sir that is inside the bounds ;). Anyhow, Congratulations on the win SE. Bummer that so many people in RE disconnected. Still happy to see that everyone was out at the end, means they put up a great fight :).

The best of luck in your further wars.

Varken9.png

Quite unexpected, gratz on the win and this deserved his facepalm anyway.

bounds.png

68140.png

Unexpected but not surprised.. I mean guys... how many times have SE losted sence we opened?

If losted was a word I could probably tell you. We've lost 7 times since we started keeping count, and won 48-49 times

It would become 8 if you'd fight 2m around 3 est weekday for sure

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

To be honest, dc's killed us off. But i did notice, unless my eyes were deceiving me that the picture that Jules put up wasn't the only time that you guys went outta bounds, but in the context of the war it wouldn't of made much difference at all. I watched it all from the sidelines, and yes Niall was inside the boundaries.

And i think the sniper cap was 4, not 20%. But neither clan broke that rule ;)

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present

Close one indeed, if I were RE I would call for a rematch outside of the tourney though. The DCs were unforunate.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Bro use the normal text format pl0x >.>

Anyways, It was an enjoyable fight, everyone on SE's side were completely out in the end except Jst.....(Shame on you for not doing anything :D) It was very enjoyable, one of the closest fight I've ever had with SE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bounds.png

gunna have to talk leo into joining cr

gj se better luck next time re

161nazb.gif