• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz DH and RoT.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I would imagine that had VR's members not got DDOSed the result would have been very different.

Gratz on your "win" DH, I wouldn't get too confident.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

I'd like to see them war VR again in PvP before I call them #1.

I don't think we stand any chance against VR in PvP.

I would imagine that had VR's members not got DDOSed the result would have been very different.

I'd be very suprised if you didn't post any sarcastic comment in our topic. I see you still remember us crashing your members wars :thumbup:.

Chill out everyone, we're not claiming that we are better than VR. We wanted to have a clear and nice fight, not to prove anything. It's not our fault few VR dc'ed, we also had a dc, and our ts crashed for like 5 mins during war, but we are not complaining about it.

EgS6L.png

- Proud Corruption Oldschool till the end-

I'd be very suprised if you didn't post any sarcastic comment in our topic. I see you still remember us crashing your members wars :thumbup:.

The comment wasn't sarcastic, it was my opinion. However much I dislike VR as a whole, they are still organized and had high levels - and having almost a third of your members get DDOSed, even if its a few more or less would have had a crippling effect on them.

As for the crashing, we are CWA based so what goes on outside CWA isn't our problem. The times we've ACed you has been fun though for the short periods you stay in the area before scattering.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

The comment wasn't sarcastic, it was my opinion. However much I dislike VR as a whole, they are still organized and had high levels - and having almost a third of your members get DDOSed, even if its a few more or less would have had a crippling effect on them.

As for the crashing, we are CWA based so what goes on outside CWA isn't our problem. The times we've ACed you has been fun though for the short periods you stay in the area before scattering.

this

kristn.png

hope you guys actually don't think you can beat us in a fair fight ha? you guys are just lucky thats why we dont normally do Cw fights because our members get ddosed in pvp it wouldn't make such a big deal since they can come back online in few minutes and everything but in Cw you cant really do much about it. if you guys really think your so good why come out and play with the big boys in pvp

Nice to see corruption members flame baiting it was only few days ago were your leader was on our forums posting about how much he wanted for us to stop crashing them. and we didn't crash you on your exo fight so keep your mouth shut because you and every one els knows we don't care if you in crashing war we still beat you 1 v 3 Last week.

VRSWAT2.png

hope you guys actually don't think you can beat us in a fair fight ha? you guys are just lucky thats why we dont normally do Cw fights because our members get ddosed in pvp it wouldn't make such a big deal since they can come back online in few minutes and everything but in Cw you cant really do much about it. if you guys really think your so good why come out and play with the big boys in pvp

In my mind that was fair fight. Everyone knows that many clans don't like VR, we really don't care about your beef with other clans. I saw yesterday how you are self-confident, same as now you, IloveTK. You came to our iRC and flamed us, that was so pathetic. We were pumped and we won. It's your problem that you are so much hated and have some many enemy clans. You think that war was unfair, I think almost all fights by VR are unfair.

111bf.png

In my mind that was fair fight. Everyone knows that many clans don't like VR, we really don't care about your beef with other clans. I saw yesterday how you are self-confident, same as now you, IloveTK. You came to our iRC and flamed us, that was so pathetic. We were pumped and we won. It's your problem that you are so much hated and have some many enemy clans. You think that war was unfair, I think almost all fights by VR are unfair.

O really lets see you get 13 out of 30 people ddosed in matched Cw fight then i would like to see how you would have done. i know you would say fight was fair because your anti Vr like 95% of clan world is bro and it was just only a cw fight its not like your clan is going to go anywhere else bro. " You were pumped and you won" Right bro keep on dreaming.

and let me tell you this Your team is always going to be Cw team nothing more nothing less

VRSWAT2.png

O really lets see you get 13 out of 30 people ddosed in matched Cw fight then i would like to see how you would have done. i know you would say fight was fair because your anti Vr like 95% of clan world is bro and it was just only a cw fight its not like your clan is going to go anywhere else bro. " You were pumped and you won" Right bro keep on dreaming.

and let me tell you this Your team is always going to be Cw team nothing more nothing less

Omg can you stop with these excuses? It is beautifull, when I´m checking your posts with your problems with ddos.. One said "we had 5ppl ddosed" next one said "we had 8ppl ddosed" next one said "we had 15 ppl ddosed" and here you said 13.. You don´t know how many people were ddosed and if you are making fake screens with dc it is really sad from your side.. and that you are top clan.. http://i48.tinypic.com/oksj6b.png on this screen is evidence.. He was 2 times pilled.. Wait for snow´s vid and you will see... So please stop flaming DH members if you don´t want flame from DH side.. Thank you.

Omg can you stop with these excuses? It is beautifull, when I´m checking your posts with your problems with ddos.. One said "we had 5ppl ddosed" next one said "we had 8ppl ddosed" next one said "we had 15 ppl ddosed" and here you said 13.. You don´t know how many people were ddosed and if you are making fake screens with dc it is really sad from your side.. and that you are top clan.. http://i48.tinypic.com/oksj6b.png on this screen is evidence.. He was 2 times pilled.. Wait for snow´s vid and you will see... So please stop flaming DH members if you don´t want flame from DH side.. Thank you.

This.

6590ew.jpg

Actually I would say your reading skills are very poor, cause I already told I dont think we stand any chance against VR in PvP. Good luck in your next fights.

EgS6L.png

- Proud Corruption Oldschool till the end-

Life anit fair VR, and so is Runescape. Youall should know very well cuz RS is youalls life. :rolleyes:

Congratz DH, Oh wait... what was it? DH Had 17 DDOSs and still won??!!! :roll:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember