Treasure trails are [developmentally delayed]ed.

ilovesilvia

Treasure trails are [developmentally delayed]ed. A few days ago I got my first level 3 clue scroll from a green dragon. It took me over 7 hours to solve it. The reward was a black d'hide set. Then today I got my second level 3 clue scroll. Took almost 6 hours. The reward was a magic shortbow and 78 law runes.

LOL.

7 hours?! You have got to be kidding me. <_<

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

lol hours? plural?

At worst an annoying level 3 clue will take ya like 45mins.

The vast majority are like 20mins tops.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

20 minutes a clue?

Christ.

If you have any game knowledge at all pretty much any singular clue is doable in 5 minutes maximum, but thats a waste of time when you can find the answer in 30 seconds in a good guide.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Here we go, here's the wait a minute he has a justified point and other people have said simialr. Saying they took me hours looks dumb I better back pedal and add in (or more likely invent some made up) context that excuses my slowness so I don't just look like another ignorant noob ranting about something that is fundamentally easy and I cocked up.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

you suck at clues, they should take 45 minutes at most, for the hard ones c'mon, 6 or 7 hours?!

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

Yet another case of "Get over it, do you expect millions of dollars of items every time you do a clue?" You randomly get stuff out of clues, and most of the time it's crap because it is random. If it took you 7 hours to do a clue you deserve terrible things anyway. Maybe Tip.It's clue guide could even cut the usual 45 minute clue time down to ten or fifteen.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Actually, i've been playing since 2004 (although i quit a few times but still) and a level 3 treasure trails took my THREE HOURS plus i DIED asdggkljlk. Then again that makes sense because everything takes me 3 times longer than everyone else for some reason. Like monkey madness took me 10hours, and getting 33-40 agility took me 5 hours at agility pyramid (although i was afking that), and Jungle Potion took me 4 hours. Yes, jungle potion

Actually, i've been playing since 2004 (although i quit a few times but still) and a level 3 treasure trails took my THREE HOURS plus i DIED asdggkljlk. Then again that makes sense because everything takes me 3 times longer than everyone else for some reason. Like monkey madness took me 10hours, and getting 33-40 agility took me 5 hours at agility pyramid (although i was afking that), and Jungle Potion took me 4 hours. Yes, jungle potion

jungle potion should be grandmaster tbh took me like 2 hours

clues get easier as you do them. I remember when I first did MM i paid the 200k to solve the puzzle. Now i can do puzzle boxes in under a minute generally

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

jungle potion should be grandmaster tbh took me like 2 hours

clues get easier as you do them. I remember when I first did MM i paid the 200k to solve the puzzle. Now i can do puzzle boxes in under a minute generally

I paid 200k to do puzzle box at the time i did the quest to, and now i can do them in under 5 minutes usually. and at that time, 200k was a lot for me, like i normally had like 300k in my bank at the time (sad times)

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

Got 2 rune platelegs, rune 2h, rune pick, rune longsword, rune platebody, rune baxe, black d`hide body and 41 lobsters from 2 clues. Took me about 15 minutes to complete each. I could have done them in 10 minutes, if i had had the items for emote clues.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Yet another case of "Get over it, do you expect millions of dollars of items every time you do a clue?" You randomly get stuff out of clues, and most of the time it's crap because it is random. If it took you 7 hours to do a clue you deserve terrible things anyway. Maybe Tip.It's clue guide could even cut the usual 45 minute clue time down to ten or fifteen.

Why should I get over it? This is the rants forum. I can complain about anything I want here.

LOL.

Here we go, here's the wait a minute he has a justified point and other people have said simialr. Saying they took me hours looks dumb I better back pedal and add in (or more likely invent some made up) context that excuses my slowness so I don't just look like another ignorant noob ranting about something that is fundamentally easy and I cocked up.

Why don't you go brag about your rs skills somewhere else. I don't really care if you can finish a clue in 2 minutes.

LOL.

Why should I get over it? This is the rants forum. I can complain about anything I want here.

That's fine, just remember you're making an idiot of yourself in a public place. As far as self-imposed embarrassing moments goes, this is in the realm of "I just got kicked in the junk in public because I chose to break up with my girlfriend at Starbucks."

Have a latte, wear a cup, and if you think Treasure Trails are such horrible money, throw them out and find something better to do with your time.

emot-ms.gif

Meanwhile, I'll be over here. I'm not sure how my anti-allergy pills and this energy drink were supposed to combine, but I'm pretty sure horrifying abdominal pain is not one of the intended side effects.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I don't know what's more [developmentally delayed]ed, Treasure trails ...or taking 7 hours to complete a set of very easy clues? I'll let you be the judge of that.

Like some others have said, clues get easier with practice and the rewards can be very unrewarding sometimes.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563