Why do you deserve 10 Million Gp for free?

QWERTY1

I think I deserve 10 mill because IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve been playing runescape for over A year and have not managed to get a decent amount of moneyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

I tried all the methods like: mining, smithing, fishing, merchanting and tons more.

I would really like 10 mill because it would give me a very good, fresh start and it will help me get on my featÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

But the main reason I would really like to have 10 mill is so I could pay back everyone that has helped me in the past.

----------

My RS User Name is: morsolo

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why i all keep posting, its me who gets it 8)

oyksjgitm flvckwirnf flwe e fkd ekfv ke dl ekwirmfd skejrfgÃÆÃâÃâödlkgpeigqpew gpwqekg qwpoeg qweog pqweojg wergw2n4ged w23oe georgwÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥rognmwe qÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥wegiqweÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥fiqweÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥fimwqeofimaÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥pklfmdsaÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥kfmaÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥wriomgwÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥aoirgas gwaÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥rigjawrÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥ogierigueifuneidfnwuieyfbiwjdciwuyebfijwdnf8iwref weidfubweijfnwiuerfhwije fiwuefbw efiw efwi ef9iwuefnw efwiefw efisbdiqyxqwod qifbqef qwiefuwqeo gqoweiufnqiudhbwqieudnqoewjd qweifyubwqiefyhqweijdnqewidquwdiuywegfuiwedfnwqiekjdnwediwebyfwif

:shock:

P.S: I dont even belive you :roll: I bet u dont even read all these posts

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

I play runescape since 2001 and I got my cristmas cracker then.

The yellow party hat was taken from me when wildy first came out, and I lost ALL my stuff. Since then I still play but the problem is: I dont enough time to train combat skills and my parents wont let me become member, so I cannot train fast enough or gain money on flax or other stuff. I am still level 66 and never more then 800k cash. And for the bunny ears in 2002 I was an hour too late.

I'm hoping on getting some more money so I could buy my first set of full rune and maybe some resources for leveling. I'm planning on making a birthday party for me in about 13 days, but I dont have any money left for items or to give away then. No drop party for me on that day! :cry:

I hope I'm not too late. And all I tell here is true

PS: last time I saw my old clan friends again, they killed me and I lost my full fighting outfit, unable to buy it back

siggyanimatoin5dt.gif

--- Since januari/februari 2001 ---

The Grand Exchange Search Extension

First of all, i want to say i absolutely do NOT deserve it! I Quited Runescape, I got hacked, when I was a low lvl I took small newbies to the wine of zamorak! So I do not deserve it! I am a noob! A friggin noob! I am a superuber duper friggin supernoob! I might even be the first noob ever reaching 100% noobness! I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even think the lowest scammer or hacker is such a friggin noob as I am! They only have a max of 90% noobness!

But if you would give it to me i would gladly take it... (rsname: koen_kolko

koen9qy.png

If you ask me, anyone here who are trying to prove they deserve it don't really deserve it. No offense, peoples, but that's the truth. By the way, that includes me too, so there you go.

Just help new players with it... or, donate it to Tip.it... give it to those people who really really need help, or who actually has done something to benefit this community.

*Sigh* there I go, repeating myself again... but I just feel like I have to, otherwise my point will not be emphasised...

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

no proof+=no way! p.s. nobody would give out 10 mil just likw that unless there complete idiots. :evil:

First off you don't know this person and have no idea what they would or would not do. I went to a drop party about the time lava staffs came out where a guy was dropping tons of sets of full rune, several lave staffs, dragon weapons, runes, poison daggers of all kinds, lots of treasure trail items, etc. I'm sure that all in all he dropped way over 10 mil in stuff. People can feel generous some days you know.

I'm not asking for the money so if my post goes over 90 words, please don't include me in the random pick. I just wanted to post that I am glad you are picking someone at random instead of just whoever has the saddest story or the most legitimate reason for needing the money.

no proof+=no way! p.s. nobody would give out 10 mil just likw that unless there complete idiots. :evil:

First off you don't know this person and have no idea what they would or would not do. I went to a drop party about the time lava staffs came out where a guy was dropping tons of sets of full rune, several lave staffs, dragon weapons, runes, poison daggers of all kinds, lots of treasure trail items, etc. I'm sure that all in all he dropped way over 10 mil in stuff. People can feel generous some days you know.

I'm not asking for the money so if my post goes over 90 words, please don't include me in the random pick. I just wanted to post that I am glad you are picking someone at random instead of just whoever has the saddest story or the most legitimate reason for needing the money.

No wiser words have ever been spoken!!!!! Good on you mate!!!!!

Those words made me cry :cry:

oops i shouldnt of said that :oops:

Again, its great you are picking someone at random.

It started like any other day, the RuneScape sun was shining bright as ever and I was still wondering when nightfall would occur. After aimlessly waiting for the sun to drop so I could resume my nightly barrows trips I realized, this sun might not ever drop. Just then I had the instinct to go and try my luck in the Al-Kharid Duel Arena. I equipped my dragon dagger(s), my Dragon Amulet, my Gauntlets of Chaos, and my Adamant Boots. After winning and losing 500k back and forth with an unworthy opponent I quickly found myself staking over 1 million per stake. "Oh" I quietly said to myself as I doubled my geepee from 1,900,000GP to 3,800,000. As fast as it happened I was in the duel arena again this time staking all my gold peices. My opponent had got me down to under 10 hp also he was well below 10 hp. "Oh no" I exclaimed to myself as my I got hit for a 3 from my opponent which made my hitpoints drop to 1. "Well there goes all my money" is what i was thinking then bam He hits 0. I realize I have a chance to win my whip attacks my opponent, zero. I scream out loudly as I see his whip come in for the final whip to take my 3.8 million gp, he hits zero. I hit him for a 3 and see his bar completely red, as he falls towards the ground. I scream out for joy as I had never collected as many gold peices as I had now, 7.6 mill. My opponent comes back to me and asks for one more for 7.5 mill. I realize if I am going to be rich I will have to make sacrifises like this, so I accept the stake. We go into the arena bam my first hit is a 19. I feel great, on the phone with my real life friend who also plays RuneScape. I easily defeat my opponent and collect my 7.5 mill. "Wow" I said to myself as I realized I had quickly gone from having just under 2 million gp to having over 15 million. Of course my opponent wants to win HIS gp back and i decided to do one more stake but i tried for 5 million, he declined my stake and walked away. I asked why he declined he said "15 mill or nothing". Realizing 15 million gp IS NOT alot of money i reluctantly accept the stake-duel and to my surprise I win. At this time I am ecstatic, realizing my dream of being rich quickly became reality, he comes up to me with the toughest decision of my life, stake 23 million of HIS gp(which i just won(this was when purple was 23 mill)) for HIS purple party hat. Still on the phone with my friend who is quite rich I ask "Do you think I should stake 23 mill for his purple party hat?" he replies "Do what you think you should" I accept the stake. We are dueling but this one feels different, I hit him 19 he hits me 19, i hit 0, he hits 10, I start to get upset. He gets me below 10 hp while he i still quite high but its my turn to hit. Boom i hit him for 19 and put him well below 10 hp. His whip comes in for what I feel could be final blow and he hits me for a 5, I open my stats and realize I have 1 hp left. I hit him for a 0, then i realize that I lost... but just then, he hits a 0 too. Right now I am going wild realizing this last hit could either make or break me. I hit him for a 3 and he dies. I collect my purple party hat.

111woot7dv.jpg

I leave the duel arena. You think my story is done? This is just the begining.

I walk around showing off my new purple party hat and my 29 million gp.

20 minutes before this I had 2 million gp and a whip, now I had enough for full guthans full dharoks, full veracs and a dragon squ. But I wanted more, Joecena09(the person i won this all from) adds me to friends list and tells me to come back and stake yellow party hat, I laugh and tell him im okay and thank-you for the items. About an hour later i decide to check the duel arena again, and who do I see, my opponent, Joecena09. He stakes and puts on the rules we staked prior to this. He puts up 10 mill cash, and i follow and put up 10M. We accept the duel I win easily.

Wow now i had 39 million, now I can tell hes getting mad because in less than 10 stake duels i had won over 60 million in items and gold peices. But does he stop there? NO. I continue to stake his sorry bottom until he is cleaned out. What did i win you ask? Well let this pic show u.

wootyttt7yn.jpg

Realizing now I have well over 100 million in items and geepee, for free. I go around showing off, not knowing that my demise is just beyond the horizon. Later than evening I decide to check out my new favourite spot, the Al-Kharid Duel Arena. Who do I see, lets call him my boss cuz all hes doin is paying me. I again thank him for all the wonderful party hats and the 70 mill gp (i gave alot away i was too happy). He laughs and says "no biggie." All of a sudden a new opponent challenges me to a stake and i click on his name "Drkswrd". I quickly search his stats like any good staker should do and realize he has level 99 magic. I say no magic duels and he agrees and puts up 15 million cash. I accept and win I am getting rich im thinking to myself. I continue to stake sometimes only for 100k(which is nothing now remind you) and even up to 1 million with a care in the world. Then drkswrd comes up to me and says "35 mill" i look and he puts up dragon chain. I put up my 35M and accept the duel. It was well fought but I ended up losing. Realizing i had taken a significant loss of 35 mill but then realizing i just won 15M from him before that i offer him to stake 20M, he agrees and I win. Back where i started.

then he wants to do 35M again, i reluctantly agree and lose. Hmm im thinking now i AM down money, so i stake one more time 35M against 35M. I win! Now he is getting frustrated realizing his fortunes could and will most likely become mine. He stakes 4 santas and says 20 mill. Santas wernt even close to 5 mill yet so i put up 10 mill he then puts up 8 santa hats and says 20 mill.. I put to 20M and win. So now i have Green, Yellow, Purple Party Hat, 10 Santa hats, over 70 mill gp cash, green halloween mask(how i somehow won along the way).

Realzing i am really rich and i should walk away i decide to leave for a few mins. I log back on drkswrd stakes immeadietly and puts up 4 santa hats, I put up 4 santa hats but i lose the the stake.. I still have 4 santas so i stake them. lose them. Hmm im thinkin hes doin something different. I go into arena with him for 15M he wins again. Now i Know something is up. He puts up dragon chain i put up 35 mill and accept, we stake and he wins. hmm im thinking as i just lost over 100 mill. I go into stake him one more time for the rest of my money another 35M. He wins, but now i realize why. He is getting his friends(Joecena09(the person i cleaned)2000sx, Adam is Hard and one more i cant remember) to enter the duel arena and stand directly on top of him so that when i use my dragon dagger special and try to click on my opponent drkswrd i miss him of course and click on one of his minions, thus not hitting him, thus him beating me. I am so mad right now realizing was just cheated out of well over 150 mill in items and gp. But i still have green yellow and purple party hat, but not for long. I challenge him to stake for my purple, he puts up 23 mill and accepts, I accept and lose. Oh no im thinking only 2 hats, i gotta try to stake once more and i know ill win. I stake yellow party hat he puts up 25 mill. I lose again. Oh no i am really upset now realizing i went from 200 mill(would be 300 mill today with the rare inflation) to just over 30 mill. I challenge him to one more stake for my final hat, he puts up 29 mill and accepts. I lose.

Then i stopped playing on my main :D..

that took along time to type i hope i win

great story if u read it

all true too

sooo... you are telling us that you started with 1,9m and won more than 200m and then lost it all to a single guy in multiple stakes knowing that he was cheating? :lol:

Why did you duel someone you knew were cheating?! :shock: Besides.. if you use the cash right you can basically buy a few 99 skills with that amount of cash and you wasted it on a "sure to loose" duel :shock:

Dead+Dude4.png

i deserve 10mil because i'm a very helpful person and i help my friends while losing money. 10 mil would really help me and my friends along the road to high lvls and more money. Once i have lots of money ill be able to help others more and make everyone on runescape happy. I can't say how much i would love you to give me 10 mil but anyway its your money. I would be happy with just 5mil or 1mil too. picking me would be like me winning the lottery and winning millions. I know i have a very low chance of getting the money but, ill just sit here and pray.

(btw my rs name is theentkiller in case i win =D)

Just by reading these posts, you can see what strange stories people will, throwing away all dignity, make up about how poor they are and how much they deserve that money because fate has been bad to them...

All people who make up these stories of sympathy DO NOT deserve 10 million cold pieces (alright you may not be making your stories up, but that doesn't justify you getting that cash).

Most people who post here already have decent skills and can make money if they want to, or already have a decent savings. So give your money to low levels who cannot make decent money... get iron, leather and runes and hand them out in Lumbridge...

Or donate it to Tip.it...

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Just by reading these posts, you can see what strange stories people will, throwing away all dignity, make up about how poor they are and how much they deserve that money because fate has been bad to them...

All people who make up these stories of sympathy DO NOT deserve 10 million cold pieces (alright you may not be making your stories up, but that doesn't justify you getting that cash).

Most people who post here already have decent skills and can make money if they want to, or already have a decent savings. So give your money to low levels who cannot make decent money... get iron, leather and runes and hand them out in Lumbridge...

Or donate it to Tip.it...

I agree with most of the things you are saying here except the part about just giving stuff to low level people or people in lumbridge. When I started playing the game, I had to learn everything on my own and noone gave me anything. It took me months to find out that their were even fan sites out there that helped with quests and ideas for working on skills and getting money. I think that this only made me enjoy runescape more. It was a challenge. If everything was given to me I wouldn't appreciate it as much as having to work for it. I even will take it as far as to say that the items I get from quests or make myself are much more precious to me than the items that I just buy from someone else. I do feel that being generous is great, but I think people enjoy what they have to work for.

Ok i'm not going to tell you my sob story of how poor i am im going to tell why i deserve it i deserve the 10 million gpbecause i'm responsible and trustworthy i dont break the rules and i do inform runescape of wrongdoers. I dont report someone if they kill me in wild. I do not report people for betraying me and i dont report people for not having a drop party wen thay say they will i just mind my own buissenuss(sp?) and do what i can. Its true im not good at making money but o well thats the way it is thats why i deserve the 10 million gp.

runescape name-xblmasta

It started like any other day, the RuneScape sun was shining bright as ever and I was still wondering when nightfall would occur. After aimlessly waiting for the sun to drop so I could resume my nightly barrows trips I realized, this sun might not ever drop. Just then I had the instinct to go and try my luck in the Al-Kharid Duel Arena. I equipped my dragon dagger(s), my Dragon Amulet, my Gauntlets of Chaos, and my Adamant Boots. After winning and losing 500k back and forth with an unworthy opponent I quickly found myself staking over 1 million per stake. "Oh" I quietly said to myself as I doubled my geepee from 1,900,000GP to 3,800,000. As fast as it happened I was in the duel arena again this time staking all my gold peices. My opponent had got me down to under 10 hp also he was well below 10 hp. "Oh no" I exclaimed to myself as my I got hit for a 3 from my opponent which made my hitpoints drop to 1. "Well there goes all my money" is what i was thinking then bam He hits 0. I realize I have a chance to win my whip attacks my opponent, zero. I scream out loudly as I see his whip come in for the final whip to take my 3.8 million gp, he hits zero. I hit him for a 3 and see his bar completely red, as he falls towards the ground. I scream out for joy as I had never collected as many gold peices as I had now, 7.6 mill. My opponent comes back to me and asks for one more for 7.5 mill. I realize if I am going to be rich I will have to make sacrifises like this, so I accept the stake. We go into the arena bam my first hit is a 19. I feel great, on the phone with my real life friend who also plays RuneScape. I easily defeat my opponent and collect my 7.5 mill. "Wow" I said to myself as I realized I had quickly gone from having just under 2 million gp to having over 15 million. Of course my opponent wants to win HIS gp back and i decided to do one more stake but i tried for 5 million, he declined my stake and walked away. I asked why he declined he said "15 mill or nothing". Realizing 15 million gp IS NOT alot of money i reluctantly accept the stake-duel and to my surprise I win. At this time I am ecstatic, realizing my dream of being rich quickly became reality, he comes up to me with the toughest decision of my life, stake 23 million of HIS gp(which i just won(this was when purple was 23 mill)) for HIS purple party hat. Still on the phone with my friend who is quite rich I ask "Do you think I should stake 23 mill for his purple party hat?" he replies "Do what you think you should" I accept the stake. We are dueling but this one feels different, I hit him 19 he hits me 19, i hit 0, he hits 10, I start to get upset. He gets me below 10 hp while he i still quite high but its my turn to hit. Boom i hit him for 19 and put him well below 10 hp. His whip comes in for what I feel could be final blow and he hits me for a 5, I open my stats and realize I have 1 hp left. I hit him for a 0, then i realize that I lost... but just then, he hits a 0 too. Right now I am going wild realizing this last hit could either make or break me. I hit him for a 3 and he dies. I collect my purple party hat.

111woot7dv.jpg

I leave the duel arena. You think my story is done? This is just the begining.

I walk around showing off my new purple party hat and my 29 million gp.

20 minutes before this I had 2 million gp and a whip, now I had enough for full guthans full dharoks, full veracs and a dragon squ. But I wanted more, Joecena09(the person i won this all from) adds me to friends list and tells me to come back and stake yellow party hat, I laugh and tell him im okay and thank-you for the items. About an hour later i decide to check the duel arena again, and who do I see, my opponent, Joecena09. He stakes and puts on the rules we staked prior to this. He puts up 10 mill cash, and i follow and put up 10M. We accept the duel I win easily.

Wow now i had 39 million, now I can tell hes getting mad because in less than 10 stake duels i had won over 60 million in items and gold peices. But does he stop there? NO. I continue to stake his sorry bottom until he is cleaned out. What did i win you ask? Well let this pic show u.

wootyttt7yn.jpg

Realizing now I have well over 100 million in items and geepee, for free. I go around showing off, not knowing that my demise is just beyond the horizon. Later than evening I decide to check out my new favourite spot, the Al-Kharid Duel Arena. Who do I see, lets call him my boss cuz all hes doin is paying me. I again thank him for all the wonderful party hats and the 70 mill gp (i gave alot away i was too happy). He laughs and says "no biggie." All of a sudden a new opponent challenges me to a stake and i click on his name "Drkswrd". I quickly search his stats like any good staker should do and realize he has level 99 magic. I say no magic duels and he agrees and puts up 15 million cash. I accept and win I am getting rich im thinking to myself. I continue to stake sometimes only for 100k(which is nothing now remind you) and even up to 1 million with a care in the world. Then drkswrd comes up to me and says "35 mill" i look and he puts up dragon chain. I put up my 35M and accept the duel. It was well fought but I ended up losing. Realizing i had taken a significant loss of 35 mill but then realizing i just won 15M from him before that i offer him to stake 20M, he agrees and I win. Back where i started.

then he wants to do 35M again, i reluctantly agree and lose. Hmm im thinking now i AM down money, so i stake one more time 35M against 35M. I win! Now he is getting frustrated realizing his fortunes could and will most likely become mine. He stakes 4 santas and says 20 mill. Santas wernt even close to 5 mill yet so i put up 10 mill he then puts up 8 santa hats and says 20 mill.. I put to 20M and win. So now i have Green, Yellow, Purple Party Hat, 10 Santa hats, over 70 mill gp cash, green halloween mask(how i somehow won along the way).

Realzing i am really rich and i should walk away i decide to leave for a few mins. I log back on drkswrd stakes immeadietly and puts up 4 santa hats, I put up 4 santa hats but i lose the the stake.. I still have 4 santas so i stake them. lose them. Hmm im thinkin hes doin something different. I go into arena with him for 15M he wins again. Now i Know something is up. He puts up dragon chain i put up 35 mill and accept, we stake and he wins. hmm im thinking as i just lost over 100 mill. I go into stake him one more time for the rest of my money another 35M. He wins, but now i realize why. He is getting his friends(Joecena09(the person i cleaned)2000sx, Adam is Hard and one more i cant remember) to enter the duel arena and stand directly on top of him so that when i use my dragon dagger special and try to click on my opponent drkswrd i miss him of course and click on one of his minions, thus not hitting him, thus him beating me. I am so mad right now realizing was just cheated out of well over 150 mill in items and gp. But i still have green yellow and purple party hat, but not for long. I challenge him to stake for my purple, he puts up 23 mill and accepts, I accept and lose. Oh no im thinking only 2 hats, i gotta try to stake once more and i know ill win. I stake yellow party hat he puts up 25 mill. I lose again. Oh no i am really upset now realizing i went from 200 mill(would be 300 mill today with the rare inflation) to just over 30 mill. I challenge him to one more stake for my final hat, he puts up 29 mill and accepts. I lose.

Then i stopped playing on my main :D..

that took along time to type i hope i win

great story if u read it

all true too

sooo... you are telling us that you started with 1,9m and won more than 200m and then lost it all to a single guy in multiple stakes knowing that he was cheating? :lol:

Why did you duel someone you knew were cheating?! :shock: Besides.. if you use the cash right you can basically buy a few 99 skills with that amount of cash and you wasted it on a "sure to loose" duel :shock:

you werent im my position

its hard to stop i have a gambling problem

I always try and help people as much as I can. I give out armor, money, and runes. Once I dropped and gave away coal. I gave away many things I make. Most people on my friends list asked me too add them because I gave them stuff. My runescape name is the same as this one, Anthony620.

Well, i think i deserve this 10 million cash, the reason is because i have been playing rs for almost 3 years now, i geuss i want this cash really more than deserve it lol, at least im being honest but i suppose that everytime i get rich or remotely rich i get hacked or scammed, i know that this is because im probably stupid but owing to the fact now that i have a password so complicated i have had to write it down and hide it somewhere that nobody will ever find i think that i deserve this money because it'll allow me to try things that ive always wanted to try on rs, such as pking with barrows items, getting drag legs square and med and, also i think it would benefit those around me, as i would be able to help my friends out in due course, i think also that this would benefit me simply because it could help me gain levels in skills so that i could buy the items to train them. If i get this 10 million, i would not waste it as not trying to be offensive here, alot of people would i would spend a certain amount of cash and then put the rest onto another one of my characters so that i could keep it safe in need of times i need cash, if i got this money i would spend it wisely and on items that i really need. It would also benefit my training of my pure ive always wanted to have an amount of cash more than 600k -.-, lol i wont lie and i'll be honest i really do want this cash to benefit for myself and my friends, im a kind guy and would generally help those in need of it badly. I do hope that i get this cash by all means who wouldnt.

All in all im trying to say that i really want this cash so badly im willing to try everything that ive got to get it. Thanks

P.P.S - i really hope i do, XD :lol:

Rs Username P00nd20

-P00nd

Well, I have never had much money (the most i ever achieved was 6M), and i got that through luck and chance. I am the most appaling Merchant or Skill earner - I always seem to end up losing money when i merchant (besides which i feel that it is moraly wrong sometimes). So never been particularly rich, even though I spend all my time trying to make money.

Then, a few weeks ago, i had finished training slayer for the time, and I sold my full Torag. But i was not carefull enough. I usualy spend a long time checking the trade window to make sure i'm not being scammed. But I let this slip just then, and was scammed. Instantly losing 3.8 m(i got full blue mystic and 43k for it). This devastated me.

I then tried to earn my money back by raising my fletching lvl and felthcing for cash. I'm now 87 fletching (i was 70), and have made back nearly 1.9M of the cash i lost. However, to be fair, I lost the cash through my own stupidity, and am to blame. I can see why I may not get this, as people will undoubtedly say what a fool I am. If you feel this is the case, then perhaps you should give the cash to someone else. But, i still plea that you only give me 3.8M, to make up for what i lost, and give the rest to others who have been scammed or fooled.

Oh, and my name is Mo Gui Gui (on RS)

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

as i would deserve 10M because i never was very rich i would like buying a full set of dharok ar something or start merchanting with it to save up on phats, at least i consider i would have chance like anyone else and btw thats really generous of you just donating 10M to someone wish i could do that. and on the other hand i'm a noob p2p and need some cash like this to raise me p2p skills so it would help me alot welli'm gonna wait now on ur result and man man man lucky you :P

owh yeah almost forgot tell where you give it to who maybe i'll pop do to small drop party :P i have pked soe rune sets last time

Actuallly i'm really not needy as i can make money ok... not in the realm of 10 mill but a mill here and there every three or so days. Mainly from fletching and high alch.

Well besides that I probably do not deserve 10 mill... but i do not put a great emphasis on money however I always thier to help others out with quests or items or even money if i have it to spare... all people need do is see me and ask and i help if i can and have the time. So if thier was any reason for me to have 10 mill... it would be that i share any wealth I have quite often - long as i'm not overwelmed with requests.