RCing for cash

meb

Which way of RCing would be the best for me purely for money? I am level 79 and have access to every altar and every possible method.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Should I use an abyssal summon?

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Both deaths and bloods (whichever rift is closest) through the abyss with abyssal familiar to 82, double astrals from 82. No idea what the profits are atm but if you're kinda fast with mouse keys/familiar etc you can get 2500-2600 ess/h through abyss and 3000/3100 ess/h making astrals (maybe more now since you can npc contact to repair pouches).

2dvjurb.png

Got a guide on mousekeys :mellow: ?

Retired

I did deaths in abyss, made quite a bit of money buying pure essence and selling the deaths. Im only 71 rc so i cant use the biggest pouch

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

You could always consider doing Great Orb Project, seeing you're not quite there on the scale of "big moneymaking" regarding Runecrafting.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Quite honestly I did not find mousekeys to make too much of a difference while runecrafting. The L method of placing your pouches works just as well imo.

Gathering GOP tabs is the slowest method you can gain experience, far worse than even the abyss.

Quite honestly I did not find mousekeys to make too much of a difference while runecrafting. The L method of placing your pouches works just as well imo.

Gathering GOP tabs is the slowest method you can gain experience, far worse than even the abyss.

Mouse keys dont have anything to do with pouch placement though.

2dvjurb.png

Indeed, mousekeys are for depositing runes and withdrawing Essence. I use them, and it really helps (also a lot less screw-ups).

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Mouse keys dont have anything to do with pouch placement though.

I was under the impression that mousekeys are used for emptying pouches since most people find it a hassle to right click and empty. The L method of pouch placement imo works just as well as mousekeys. In which case you are simply using it for what Unknwn described, which also imo does not speed up trips.

Mousekeys have actually sped up my Runecrafting by about 200-300 essence per hour. Just depositing and withdrawing from bank. Most people do not use mousekeys to withdraw from pouches, as it's pretty easy.

My best essence/hour rates are ~3,450 ess/hr with Graahk, ~2950-3000 ess/hr through Abyss using all pouches and familiar. Haven't tested out Astrals.

But, do a combination of Deaths and Bloods, whichever is closer when you enter the Abyss, and then do Astrals at 82.

codguy.png

Codguy.png