~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=D> bravo!!! whoever came up with this idea sure is smart, oh and nice grafix. anyways, i think this would help players to get organize with thier stuff in there bank and also what i like about this is, that u can lock and split item and also it tells you how much space u have left. it is kinda anoying if u have things u need in the bank but dont know how many space u have left so u have to take stuff back out. one thing though, how do u tell this to jagex?

newbankofrsyq0.gif

i didnt read all the posts, but no starting player will be able to figure this out. there would have to be a whole tutorial island just for this. i think it would be good for members only because we dont have this problem in f2p.

a little bit confusing at first but an awesome idea, i like the thought of the runescape charity hall. i always am dropping my items to clear out bankspace when i can be putting them to a good use if they actually changed to use this bank system. maybe it would solve the problem for beggars \' :thumbsup:

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

It would be so cool, i really spend a lot of money lookin for the stuff i wont, this would be great but maybe greater if it would even simplier, like take out somethings but keep slots and locks and these things, about that all withdraw things, that only make it less easy to use

Very nice Idea, the bank is the biggest problem in runescape imo, it needs somthing like this and very quickly as more and more items are being released, For example ... Full Lunar is like 6 bank spaces plus you have to keep the seal and astral runes.

I have added your petition to my sig :)

Good luck.

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

I totally agree with this thing!!!!!!

But also a good idea is to make it possible to select multiple items when holding , so you can all withdraw or lock them or other things.

Greetz,

joepie91

EDIT:

Sweet i dea! Sned to jagex IMMEDIATLEY!

Dude, watch your spelling... <.<