~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the lock item... it is soo annoying having to continously move items back into place

Personally i have desired this for months

Excuisador 90 att 46 def 99 str @ 100.89cb

Ar--edhel 84 def 85 hp 93 range 92 magic @93

FarCry - retired

Ar-edhel 99 att 99 str 99 hp 99 range 97 magic @117

Love this idea but if you have a member npc and you become a nonmember how do you un secure

LazysSig.jpg

wow I can see it now - "Third Grade MMORPG Player Arrested for Tax Evasion"DETROIT - A third grader was recently brought to trial under charges of tax evasion after the boy did not report his earnings after selling sixty thousand in-game lobsters.

This is by far the greatest thing thats ever happened to Runescape next to making Runescape 2!!! I totally sign!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm buying 600 iron bars and 670 regular logs for a full set of addy armour...

~Joe~

I SUPPORT!how has this not happend yet? 73 pages, atleast 95% have agreed, 73 x 20 = 1460, 1% of 1460 = 14, 14 x 95 = 1330, so 1330 people have agreed with this, add on some extra people who voted yes, omg, 1337 voters, so all people who agreed are 1337, please for the love of god dont support anymore!

I can definately support such an idea. :mrgreen:

There is one problem though... such an advanced bank system may work with the game engine, or may cause massive lags. It's good to hope for though. :wink:

~10 out of 10 cows agree. The greatest Runescape addition was the rubber chicken.

~Today, we watch Runescape's grass grow. Tomorrow, we watch it's pots boil!

I already posted saying i support the bank page, so dont add me to a supporters list again. I like the security key idea, so if you're are keeping another list for that, add me to that one. Just wondering, would you just give the key back to the banker, and if so could you use it on a bank chest like in cw or shantay pass? Also, i think the key should be named after the bank slot it belongs to and should be able to be placed on the keyring

Code:

bankad8.png

About the key idea, why not make it where when you get the key from the NPC, you have to enter in another password or PIN, or answer one of your recovery questions which is random?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.