~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

Thanks for the feedback everyone, and thanks Tintmangbpack for your suggestions.

I have made a whole new bank page with new options to help keep the bank organised.

-BIN

-S-Lock

-Auto drop

-Space in slot

-Extra 2 slots

<a href=bankpage67gj.jpg' alt='bankpage67gj.jpg'

Please keep posting suggestions and feedback :D [/img]

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thagern, this is a truly incredible idea. I would be outraged if Jagex didn't use this. You are a god among men. :D (jk) but i really love this idea.

I hope you get tons of support for this.

rsn-tintdawg, PM me

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Please give feedback to this new idea-

When an item is dragged onto the Auto Drop, a menu will come up which will give you the option to drop the item, or give away to the runescape charity (im full of wild ideas :)) it is abit wild, but... who knows. 8)

Please give feedback:

<a href=bankpage77fa.jpg' alt='bankpage77fa.jpg'

yeah the charity could be like the chest at party pete's. Or some kind of chest in lumby for all the new players or annoying people who want free stuff. But the chest would only give you one random item.

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

great idea though it seems to be a copy of two other posts from a couple of months ago. grour pics make it alot easier to understand and you've worked out most of the problems. The main problem is monitoring bank size. how much space would you have per tab? also I think it looks a bit cluddered but its far better than the current system.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

Wow man! That really cool! Just like Pokemon Fire Red or Leaf green boxes... except... If you had 40 spaces in each catergory... then you would have... 400 spaces!!!!!!!!! So that is a bit of a problem well, not really because we want bank spaces but Jagex would have to make it lower... 400 slots? Hard to believe

Totally awesome idea :idea: dude! :P :D :) :o :lol: 8) :? :shock: :wink:

electrofrog6ck.jpg

fotwunderbanner2zg4.png

Lock: the lock feature is used to stop items moving all through your bank. If an item is locked, and you withdraw all of that item, the item will not dissapere from its place in the bank. EG, if you have 1 set of rune armour in your bank, and withdraw it, it will not move from where it is in the bank. and when that item is deposited into the bank again, it will be put back to where it was locked previously.

if an item is just locked it the item will be able to be moved through the bank, and into different slots.

S-Lock: If an item is S-Locked it will not be able to be moved from its spot at all. so it can not be dragged through the bank.

Concerning the bank space, if runescape keeps updating the way it has been, im sure we will need all the space we can get soon.

wonderful idea but 40 slots per is a bit to much, jagex would not like that.

I think it would be better to get like 250 bank slots, and that u can choose how much bank space u want to assign to one type.

Example lets say i have all kind of seeds, i got like 30 seeds and also all different herbs i would easily get over 40 ( wich jagex would think would be to much) so i say i give 50 to my farming and herblore and only 30 to fishing cooking.

that would be easier to use and still less restriction on some skills

just an idea

And another time, i love your idea :D

This is what i think how Jagex could update this. If Carpentry comes out before the end of the year (I know its a stretch but go with me). There would be tons of new items just like when farming come out so they would be forced to increase bank size already. Ideally they could update the bank in this update because it is going to be a huge update, with POH's (maybe) and carpentry it self is going to contain a lot, or it should with all the time they are taking. But if Jagex accepts this idea i hope they would put it in soon. Because this is one of the best ideas i have seen.

best idea seen here suggest to runescape

u dont have to belive me but when i was member like 2months ago

i wsih they would do somthing like this but nevr anything as good as ur idea

I second u! lol

email jagex rite now lol every1 do it!@

COULD REVOLUTINIZ THIS GAME

~~~Sir po 1~~~

:D :D great idea, i always spend a few minutes trying to find the stuff I need and I'm like, "Where is it?" this idea will make it eaiser for newbies and experinced players alike, very good idea. :mrgreen:

how bout instead of asignin size to da different slots u just have one total n dat goes down each time u put anything in any slot. it would make it much easier to use

also start a petition

hunter360x has signed the petition

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig

This is a really great idea you have, and wonderfully exicuted. One thing I think should be added is a type of autosort feature for the individual slots. Example: You can choose to sort your fish in your fishing slot by most expensive fish first, least expensive last. Or alphabeticaly, or by amount of that item you have.