~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get my vote! I have often daydreamed of having "folders" in my bank to use as organizers of stuff....I hardly ever mage anymore because I'm too lazy to get all the stuff together only to realise too late that I forgot something once I get there! This is a fabulous idea and I hope it (or a very close facimile) gets incorporated in the very near future! Thanks for all your hard work!

~Gweny

Gwynefar.png

Add me to the support list :)

P.S. there may be more than one duplicate in that support list currently I only found Junkieman as a duplicate #14 and #63

Homeworld 25 - Pure F2P - 1549 Overall

Always assisting crafting (99) or smithing (99)

Always set to on privacy, unless too many random pms. The one and only noob ^_^

How about instead of splitting, have all of the.. let's use your scenario.. feathers in two slots. Eg. You have 44000 feathers in your fletching AND fishing slots. If you take 2000 feathers out of your fletching slot, you'll have 42000 feathers in your fletching and fishing slots.

This would be helpful for outfits such as pking and barrows outfits, I use more expensive items for each and it isn't easy to get two to split between each slot

I think it's a little too complicated. It's not exactly difficult to keep your bank organized by yourself. I put fish together, tools together, runes, rares, etc and it only takes about 5 minutes to clean my bank every couple of weeks IF it even needs it.

So many buttons and options would likely result in people accidentally sending their items away to the donation center or whatever, not being able to find things, and tutorial island would take an extra 2 hours just to explain the bank system to new players.

What we have is fine, I think. Selecting a stat and being able to view all items related to it may be cool in a way, but it just seems like too much extra work for Jagex's part. I would rather see (*glances at the other ideas on this board*) POH's out, new hairstyles, weapons, etc, than have Jagex wasting their time on something as complicated and unnecessary as a super deluxe banking system.