~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

I support. Also another suggestion:

For people who don't have their stuff spread out as much in different uses, it wouldnt be too difficult to simply have a maximum number of items in the bank and they could be dynamically allocated to each bin. This would allow people who have lots of stuff in one category to not have to further subcategorize items if they don't want to.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this idea too, but I'd suggest a variation. This reminds me of safety deposit boxes in a real bank, for which you must pay. I'd suggest that the fully expanded bank like you suggest cost something each month.

The standard unorganized bank would be free, but you could pay more for each "box", with a maximum of 16 boxes. And you'd have to maintain a minimum balance sufficient to pay for one month's fees.

Anyway, that's my two cents. In any case, sign me up as a supporter.

I like that... even though i'm f2p, after this years christmas i need somewhere only for my holiday crap.. :P.. add me to supporters list pl0x...

And a suggestion for sorting:

It shouldn't only be alpabetical and number it should be:

Alphabetical (A-Z)

Alphabetical (Z-A)

Amount (Smallest To Largest)

Amount (Largest To Smallest)

... I know i spelt nearly everythign rong.. can someone correct the spelling plz?

For this idea to really take off, Thagern needs to get some support on the official forums, so it would be really great if everyone could pledge their support on their as well, so that Jagex takes a greater notice to this idea.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

it has the bob's stamp of approval!! but only one possible flaw, if it shows up in the bank iven if its not there, that will be alot of items because runescape has lots of items which you probably wouldnt use. and f2p could get more items in the bank, make it p2p!!!

for that one idiot who wrote that jagex should change the lever in mage bank to ladder...stfu u should be banned. you are just mad that people tb u and that u die. y bother posting on this thread if u dont have ne positive feedback? are u just trying to stand out and look like a mighty rebel? i hope i find u in the wild and show u the benifits of having a lever rather then a ladder u f()ck

i fully support btw

You know what? That is a fantastic idea!! You are a genious!

I can see where problems can rise, but I'm willing to shut up because anything (other than having no bank at all) is better than what we have now! Having to look forever for certain thing...I hate that!

Anyway, add me if you wish to the long list of people you have there; because SOMETHING must be done about this, and you sir are fantastic for stepping up and doing something about it (I'm terribly sorry if you are a girl because I called you sir)

Contact me if you want via private message.

nadsiggeh2cw3.png