~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the biggest headaches I find is constantly trying to reorganise my bank space. Excellent, have thought along the same lines but couldn't have designed it more brilliantly. Hope Jagex take this on board, will save so much time. Well done you, lets hope the work you've put in to the layout pays off, we'll all be very grateful.

wow... id hav to admit a lot of the changes in runescape i havent liked... like the runes changing and the logs changing and everything else... sure, eventually i liked them and thought they looked better but this one, iv got to say, is the best suggestment ever made to runescape. id bet almost anything that everyone that has acually played runescape for more than 20mins has trobels with organizing their banks. it might make it better to hav to earn it or something though... because when u first start out, u dont need as many bank spaces, but if ur lv 126, and ur total is zezima's, then ur gona need a lot. i dunt no how theyd do that, but theyve figured out many cool and unexpected things in the past, so y couldnt they now?

anyways, add me to the list too. :wink:

whiteknightyu9.png

yeata7.png

won1ew3.png

Snake6man.png

Whats your average lv? viewtopic.php?t=615571&start=0&pos

Add me also to the list. I'm behind this idea 100% because it's coming to the point where I have to spend two minutes looking through junk in my bank for something. And I'm a very organized person when it comes to video games. That lock feature I'd use a lot.

Add Buddy Foote.

Have a good one.