~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you seriously think JAGeX implement ideas by the number of supporters? I'm sure if they revealed what they had in mind for updates like the nerfing of certain weapons and such, it would recieve zero support.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

i wanted this update (along with carpentry but hey w/e)

with Christmas sadly it doesn't seem so

so people support and if you don't like this then still support because he way he has it you can change back and forth so for the sake of others say yes

~Happy New Year~ :D

kill3r_c0w.png

They say they are not affiliated, but I still remember last time when they told Rune.Tips not to release the quest guide thing. I don't think they look at the forums though.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Do you seriously think JAGeX implement ideas by the number of supporters? I'm sure if they revealed what they had in mind for updates like the nerfing of certain weapons and such, it would recieve zero support.

Exactly, because JaGeX is so lazy all they do is the easy stuff like new monsters weapons places etc. Do you seriously think JAGeX implement ideas because a bunch of people say "yes"? No, because they would rather make up another dumb weapon for members so more people would pay. They just want to see their little piggy banks go up by 5 dollars constantly at a steady rate :lol: .

P.S. I am not being serious here so don't take me seriously lol i just don't think JAGeX, being a bunch of couchpotatoes would get off their butts in front of the computer and spend a few days to make a new bank page layout.

Sup noobs.

with 230+ supporters?.....that won't be enough to make jagex think it's worth the penny.

i think this is one of those things that will make people want to be a member even more

its a bank its a large bank no?

its SUPER BANK!!!

count me in!

wow i was just saying to myself yesterday, "I really wish they had different sections in the bank, I cant keep anything organized!" (10 minutes later saw me organizing my bank with arrows and runes at top, then armor, food, etc.)I have always thought they should have this feature, however i think you should be able to name the sections however you see fit. Great job!

Exactly, because JaGeX is so lazy all they do is the easy stuff like new monsters weapons places etc. Do you seriously think JAGeX implement ideas because a bunch of people say "yes"? No, because they would rather make up another dumb weapon for members so more people would pay. They just want to see their little piggy banks go up by 5 dollars constantly at a steady rate :lol: .

P.S. I am not being serious here so don't take me seriously lol i just don't think JAGeX, being a bunch of couchpotatoes would get off their butts in front of the computer and spend a few days to make a new bank page layout.

hey, just wondering, have you ever tryed game programming? Lol, its not as easy as *poof*. Jagex may only add weapons and such, but something of this magnitude would take a couple of months.

Anyone tried making a topic on official forums like this without advertising?

Anyone tried making a pic of this topic in there kinds of things?;

---|||--__...__---

Might work :lol: You'd have to explain a lot more, but it'd be worth it.

I vote yay.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

hey, just wondering, have you ever tryed game programming? Lol, its not as easy as *poof*. Jagex may only add weapons and such, but something of this magnitude would take a couple of months.

No, but it is common sense that it would take that much time. Unfortunantly like i said JAGeX are a bunch of lazy bum slackers so ya. :cry:

Sup noobs.

anything to help straighten out the mess in my bank....

i have collected so many types of seeds it takes up a huge amount of space

i've even started trying to collect double items so when i take one out and put it back later, it will still be in the same spot

i just cant find anything in there...

add my name and send it post haste to Jagex

edit: i finally got to see pics of ur idea today, and they are great!!!

only thing i might add is a slot for quest items...