~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

I would LOVE the bank to be like this.

Please put me on the SUPPORT LIST.

I still don't think Jagex will completely follow this Design though because we have never seen a box where u can scroll up and down in or a pop up box like u have used in your designs. Jagex have a simple design so to do your idea i think they would have make new windows etc. Not to say I LOVE YOUR IDEA.

If Jagex used your idea, i doubt they would use all your features and i bet they would make a simplier version.

Edit: Oh and Topazjewel he said in his design they would add a button letting you use the OLD VERSION. This means you win either away, apart from Jagex who have to make it and explain the delux design which i think they can do if the design maker of this can do. To noobs and tutorial island they should recommend the Simple bank design or even make this delux version Members Only?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very thorough and well thought out. But maybe include a quest slot or a miscelaneous? Another thought, if the item is locked in your bank, and the picture is still there. What happens if you die and lose the items that were locked in your bank. Seems like they would need to do alot of testing on many different levels to avoid a duping glitch.

Dude! You are my idol! This is the Greatest idea ever!!!

I support completly :D

My luck:

Dragon drops: 0

Barrows items: 1 (Torag's platebody)

Most expensive clue reward: 240k (Rune (t) kite)

Long/Curved bones: 0

750+ consecutive (and counting) fire giants without a rune drop

Nothing over 1k from a drop party...ever

where do your weps go and where money go and i just dont like it u just made it look bad i mean a noob would be lost in that i dont like it at all the bank is fine as is if u can make it look better and make it ez for noobs for using it im for it but not how it is right now :P

i thougt of this idea awile ago, and its like u took my idea and made it real! great job! the layout is so great! this idea has to get to Jagex its so freakin sweeeet!!

i def. support this!

woot woot go u!!!1!1!1!!11!!

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+