~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

I feel honered to b added to THAT List :o

Feuerflieged

P.S. It would be good if u could switch between old bank mode and new bank mode, that way new players wouldnt complain about it being complicated, besides f2p players bank space is so small anyways they dont really need prganised bank

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a reallly real idea that jagex just might put in but unfortunantely they are a bunch of no good slackers so don't expect them to do anything even if all the tipit members here signed that. i would put my name on there shamely but unfortunantely i have no intention to make runescape a better world so good luck/fat chance.

jk about the fat chance ok lol.

Sup noobs.

Dude, get that bank suggestion happening within the next decade, OR YOU GET AN ANCHOVY PIZZA!

Ops, I'm senseless. Plase knock me out. Oh wait, add me to the supporters lsit. THEN knock me out :)

*produces cosh*

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

wonderful idea but 40 slots per is a bit to much, jagex would not like that.

I think it would be better to get like 250 bank slots, and that u can choose how much bank space u want to assign to one type.

Example lets say i have all kind of seeds, i got like 30 seeds and also all different herbs i would easily get over 40 ( wich jagex would think would be to much) so i say i give 50 to my farming and herblore and only 30 to fishing cooking.

that would be easier to use and still less restriction on some skills

just an idea

And another time, i love your idea :D

Member's bank has 352 (8x44) slots unless I miscounted, so 400 slots would not be a bad thing, it would be only 48 more than now...

Besides having less slots I definitely support this idea :)

My suggestion is to have it so you can (if you want) switch between old and new like people have been saying, but if you organize in new, maintain that organization in old. Example: Slot 1 stuff would start at top, and fill in lines like normal, then Slot 2, etc.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

The banks fine as it is if its not broken dont fix it, jagex needs to fix single combat zones in the wilderness, change the lever back to a ladder at mage arena bank and do a lot more stuff that actually affects the game as it is before they go changing something that doesnt need changing.

Theres more to the game then combat :roll: Single zone wild isnt broken, only 1 person attacks at a time. Switching off is perfectly fine, has been doable for ages. Turn the mage arena lever back into a ladder would render teleblock more or less useless in high wild, leaving it for pures in low wild. Neither of your examples would be considered "things that need fixing". Its simply you not liking that aspect of the game.

Add me to the "Support" list. I also would like to Suggest that Tip.it make this a poll on the main website or something. The more people who support this decision, the better chances we have if it's sent to Jagex.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)