~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa, nice. Why dont you start one of those petition things on jagex suggestion forum? 95 pages of people are here saying "woot, do it" and I have seen someone change the XP of cannonball making via the petition, couldnt hurt

This is just awesome. Especcially skillers would love this. Great way of sorting, and also love the locking part :D

Have you already found a way to contact Jagex?

manuvy6.png

A skiller's dream: 99 Smithing - Visit my blog!

thats a great idea but it could be complicated but oh well. any ways my friend tried something like this awhile ago and jagex told him to get a petition of like 500 people to sign and they would consider it or make it a update. so put it up on the runescape forums!

lost+raptor.png

keystone3000.png

here an idea!!!

jagex have just asked for pictures,

send a letter to the finnansial advisor on tutorial island, telling him of your wonderfull idea, and put in the pictures.

the guy who writed the letter replys is Mod Mark, head of content, so the people who matter will see it.

sig2webzx7.jpg

Yea great idea! really is, only read the first few pages of posts and the last, the main problem that every1 one seems to b pointing out is the limitation i really cant c wot the problem is? Doesnt take alot of effort for them to change the max number of items you can put in, they'll prob just put it at what ever it is now. And i dont c y each slot has to have an individual max amount of items, surely the total max would b the only thing that mattered?

Also i hear some ppl saying that its to complicated, it really isnt much more complicated than the current bank, the only proper new things is the lock, which is pure genus! I currently try to have at least 2 of every item in my bank to keep it organised, but thats not always possible expecially for some of the more expensive items, im at a finacial streach here wit my 2 full runes. And the different slots isnt complicated, if u didnt want to use them u dont have to and have everything sitting in the bin slot which is basically what the current bank system is, one big bin slot!

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Guest Kickpointy

WOW this would be much better than the current bank. Yesterday I lost a full torag sale cause it took me forever to find it.