~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent 3 hours a few days back organizing my bank to its ultimate organization. I still would be happy and not disappointed at my wasted effort if your idea was implemented

Not only is it incredibly explained and impressively rendered, but to top it off- its a great idea! Maybe how its been put together as such a guide that jagex will have less work deciding, they'll actually implement it.

Until then, I'll have to survive with my expensive doubling up of all items and organization of rows.

At least i can find my items, but its a pain is the '...' to reorganize things if you go through costume sets, especially 'special' unduplicatable ones.

P..E..R..F..E..C...T.. \'

I WISH JAGEX MAKE THAT AS OFFICAL BANK!!! :pray:

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WOULDNT MAKE IT...PROBALY JEALOUS? <.<

:notalk: jagex....jagex....jagex... :shame:

o6mwpk.png

Council.gif.pagespeed.ce.SwBX3DYRXt.gifShinobi

clanFriend.gif DF Forever

{DF Forums} ~ {DF's Memberlist}

Charity hall

The charity hall was regrettably one of my ideas (I think). Players could send unwanted items to a ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâcharity hallÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ for other players to receive at a later date. ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâPoorÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ players could receive an item once a day, at random. Was very unpopular, and dumped.

this idea just need's a small change.

Make it a big dump for all items you don't want.

And other players can retrieve as many items from their as they want.

It's like dropping it onto the floor but this time more needy people will be able to access it.

Imagine the following situation and I bet it has happened to all of you once:

day 1: Today I cleaned out my bank it was way to full and I had to throw away / alch some low valued items because I just didn't have any space anymore. Ooh what's this ? ohw it's that flamtaer hammer, what's it worth again ? a few K ? aww I don't really want to throw it away...but then again I never ever go to that place again :/....OK I'll drop it :(

day 2: Omg why did I have to throw away that flamtaer hammer :( today my friends are going on a big temple building trip and I want to go with them :'( let's look on the item dump if anyone has thrown away his today so I won't have to buy a new one :)

or imagine this:

I don't need all those stupid potato seeds. ( personally i've dumped and given away over 10K potato seeds :P ) Neither do I have any use for those stupid sweetcorn and what am I going to do with redberries ? :S

So you throw them all on the dumpstore.

Now any low lvl farmer can get free potato seeds from there :) and higher lvl farmers who really need vegetables to pay the farmers to take care of their crops can pick up the redberries and sweetcorn for this very purpose.

The only problem is this could become a pretty big hit onto jagex servers =P

...Silver