~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everything is good about this but i like the lock and link the best.

:mrgreen:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2306/1kw4.gif[/img]

~ÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìÃÆÃââââ¬Ã¦R ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàHÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâöNÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃ

GREAT IDEA!!!

this must be the new bank of runescape!! :XD: :XD: :XD: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

greatest bank idea ever!

tummy

if i would get 1 gp everytime some1 said the word noob, i would keep saying it untill i got full dragon and a phat set!

training on my pure wall0fhope

Is it just me or someone copy pasted this hole topic on the runescapecommunity forums and claims it for himself? It seems that he wasn't able to get all of it since some pieces are missing but he just copied it from here.

see here is the link: Click here.

yeah, ur right, dang him man, cant think of someting for himselve... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

if i would get 1 gp everytime some1 said the word noob, i would keep saying it untill i got full dragon and a phat set!

training on my pure wall0fhope

Is it just me or someone copy pasted this hole topic on the runescapecommunity forums and claims it for himself? It seems that he wasn't able to get all of it since some pieces are missing but he just copied it from here.

Thanks for that, I am in a real bad mood i have seen that, i didn't want to have to put a watermark on my pictures, but now it seems i may have to... Hopefully i can get one of the mods on there to close his plagorised topic.

Thanks for that, I am in a real bad mood i have seen that, i didn't want to have to put a watermark on my pictures, but now it seems i may have to... Hopefully i can get one of the mods on there to close his plagorised topic.

Crisis averted *hugs Lostandconfused*.

I support this idea 200%!!

I HATE organizing my bank when some skills are low and i get a higher lvl thing of that skill and i have to sort all over again :wall:

I really hope Jagex uses this.

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG!Mostly Retired, Small Goal For When I actually play.

My Youtube Vids

loltoasthu6.jpg

3,221st Person To Reach 99 Firemaking - 7/14/07 ~ ~ Quit RS - 2/26/08