~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

Definitely e-mail to jagex. i seriously need the bank space, and since im sort of a rare item hunter, i have most holiday items. I barely have any space for anything else! I'm totally in favor of more F2P bank space. If jagex does not change to this bank, I will hunt down all the jagex administrators and their families. ::' :D

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i suggest you start a petition and get 500+ players to send this idea in to runescape, players saying if they don't pass this they will start promoting other games ie. W.O.W. and stop paying p2p, so you gotta get p2p people to support, send this in and runescape will say ok..... considering 10$ a month and 500 ppl we will lose 5k+ per month, lets support this idea considering it will cost us a minimal ammount of moola, just my suggestion, if you cant get them to nudge, give them reason to nudge... lolz

omg wow!!! thats the best new Idea of a player i ever saw/heared.

Thats really brilliant. Jagex must be crazy if it dont do that. The last Update was awful(the new Skins lol) but THAT Idea is such good.... wow i would love RS much more if it would have your Bank System. Banking would be really fun lol.

Dawodo

untitled6kv7.gif

~~~CLICK for a NEW and BETTER Bank Page for RUNESCAPE ~~~

Best. Idea. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I support 1000000000000% (1 trillion)! Although if I may suggest something, how about a pre-specified folder for quest items? It would certainly let you know when you needed to dump stuff (I think), and they could be organized by quest name. Good idea? O:)

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.

You can rename the slots to suit your needs

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Wow, i was just thinking about something like this the other day. I really wish Jagex would go to a banking system like this one. It's just so much more organized and easy to use effectivly. I give it two thumbs up.

-jchevier

BEST IDEA EVER!!! *does a little dance reilises im making an idiot of myself....keeps doing it* :P great i hope they do it :(

98% of all people are acctually crocodiles in disguise. If you are one of the 2% that arn't paste this in your signature.