~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love it! \' the lock is best... it takes 30mins everyday when i'm trying to put my bank in order! anyone is too busy to place items in order after every deposit,this would help too if you see good offer,and have no money cause just came to bank,here comes the annoying part...when you have taken the cash from bank its already sold!!! :evil: :ohnoes: BTW does jagex know this...if they do i'm happy \'

bankad8.png

pumpkinxp1.png

this was prayer to guthix...

100% pirate!!!

B-e-a-utiful. :pray: That Jagex implements this :)

talcol.png

I'm the end I can taste it. I'll justify hatred. I am the chosen one; left hand of all that's sacred.

Voted Collision's Most Trustworthy - Collision Spring Awards '11

All knowing, it's not a premonition. Kill the competition like a man on a mission.

Since this seems to be the advanced bank, runescape might thinking of having it regular for new players, but with an option to switch it to advance. which would be your awesome way =)

Maybe they could talk to the bankers to switch it :thumbsup:

The path for 70 fletching... 56/70

newscape300x50hu4.gif

guthix_Banner.jpg

dont know if sum1 said this or not didnt have time to read whole thread but here is sum of my ideas..

1. i think u should have a search bars instead of slots say type in fishing and nything to do with fishing should come up, type in combat, armor or weapons and it should come up with anything to do with that should come up

2.the lock thing i dont realy get it its a bit confusing ive read it several times and still seam confusing to wat it dus..

on the other hand good work and keep at it