~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

i was just wondering if u did send the idea to JAGEX and if u did didthey reply to u.

if u didnt sent it to them i dont no what ur waitin 4

really great idea i applaude ur efforts =D>

stewiefinishedgf8.png

Thx to ibcrootbeer for the sig!!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best idea ever... this blows the orginal bank idea away.. would keep me very organized so i dont have to scroll up and down 100 times to find something in my bank :thumbsup: Jagex better look into this one!! :thumbsup:

icedearth06.png

More Tip.it Friends Needed! Feel Free To Add Me\m/ Tip.it's Biggest Metalhead.

I've been seeing the new bank of runescape signatures constantly, I never knew what it was...finally clicked on it, WOW...this is an absaloutly amazing idea :) it would make life so much easier...

you can add 'comedyguy' to your list of supporters :thumbsup:

122 F2P combat

------------------------------------

Great Idea

------------------------------------

Thats a Great idea. When i go in my bank it takes me minutes to find what i'm looking for.

My Bank is Full:(

-----------------------------------

But with your Idea you could be helping alot of players on RuneScape

- Sken

Skenderbeu20.png

Skender2.jpg

Simply amazing...the amount of time and detail you have put into this must have taken a lot of dedication. I support you 110%, and sincerely hope that you send this to Jagex they take it into serious consideration.

In short, good work.

he11sangel5oa2.jpg

^Thanks Lil_Atza!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. ... Smells like...victory.

I have asked it before, and I will ask it again:

Could someone, anyone please send this to them again and again, just link them to his thread so they can see the raw amount of support behind it. As far as I know this is the biggest thread on tip.it, 108 pages of people stating their support for this amazing idea and I see no reason why Jagex shouldn't introduce it into the game. I truely believe that it is probabily the best update they could bring out, simply because it is something which every player deals with, everyday...

Oh and please, if you do send this in, please try and use correct grammar, mainly so they take you seriously...

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

I have asked it before, and I will ask it again:

Could someone, anyone please send this to them again and again, just link them to his thread so they can see the raw amount of support behind it. As far as I know this is the biggest thread on tip.it, 108 pages of people stating their support for this amazing idea and I see no reason why Jagex shouldn't introduce it into the game. I truely believe that it is probabily the best update they could bring out, simply because it is something which every player deals with, everyday...

Oh and please, if you do send this in, please try and use correct grammar, mainly so they take you seriously...

I have sent this in 100's of times, and just get the same automated response, despite this, i am almost 100% sure jagex HAS seen this sugestion, weather or not they do anything with it, is up to them.