~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, awesome idea. Many a thing i see on the forums are generally somewhat stupid, such as "mind weilded samurai swords pl00x!!!", but this is quite genuine. it'd be nice to have this as the new bank page.

All I have to say is this...

LEEROY JENKINS!!!!111one11!!!!!eleven!!!!11

idk if someone already suggested this (this forum is quite large!) but, a way u can drop stuff directly from the bank

cuz im f2p and if i want to store my amnor and i have a ful load of lobbs or something, so i dont have to drop the lobb, take out a chisel, drop the chisel, pick up the lobb and then store.

Well, the big problem IS sending and idea to Jagex and THEY actually like it. especially when an idea has been continuosly suported for about an year and Jagex never did anything related to it. I've tried to send this idea over 20 times, they never answered....

Let's just hope someday, they'll hear players needs...

you got a automated messge... but a question.. if u have an item locked... at 0. will you recive another open bank space? or is the item at 0 taking up one spot still?

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)~.._

( ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷* The Addict

you got a automated messge... but a question.. if u have an item locked... at 0. will you recive another open bank space? or is the item at 0 taking up one spot still?

I guess it takes up place. Imagine yourself putting in items above bank limit, included the 0'ed items. And then add an item to those 0's. What will you get? Over max bank slots!

Game_Proffy.png

omg! my hero. you must of read my mind, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg! if you do not send this in i will kill you, if they do not accept it, I WILL KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will hunt them down!.

Full support!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pray: :pray: =D> =D> \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup: \' :thumbsup: