~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

i have seen all the sigs for this for agggggges but never followed them, so today i thought what the hell, followed em and arrived at this hugely fantastic idea. vv good and well explained and designed

keep up the good work.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost (almost!) read all the replies, but stopped around pages 40-something, then skipped to the last 3 pages...shoot me I'm lazy.

I also think it's a well-thought out idea, very simple to follow, and don't see any major drawbacks to development...and began wondering why, after all this time, the "NEW, IMPROVED" bank has been largely ignored. (Aside from the additional space added, after the construction update, of course)

I don't want to start a big olde-fashioned flame-war, but just to play devil's advocate for a moment, has anyone considered that managing your (albeit) limited bank space might be one of those undocumanted :uhh: in-game checks and balances purposely included, to limit the players so that they (we) can have just "another thing" to struggle thru? Bank space management as a skill, which is so highly subjective, that there's no way to assign a points system to success?

Just my 2 centavos....y'understand?

------------------------------

Just my 2 centavos....y'understand?

------------------------------

Hey I finally hit lev 67 farming....NE1 wanna buy some super-compost??!?

ge4r.png

This is a great idea. I don't know how many times i've died from poison because i couldnt find my anti in my bank[/i].

So have I.This is an AWESOME :thumbsup: idea Jagex should definatly do this!!!

SAVE THE BADGERS!!!!!

Nothing owns like BRONZE!!!!!

....Bronze Badgers....