~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great idea =D>

seeing as i can't find anything in my bank ugh

took me last time 2 minutes to find my fury in my overloaded bank..and unorganized.. *very*

Hope this was sent to jagex through suggestion forums

if so, give me quick code so i can support it. :3>

Awesome work, congratz.

A MMORPG is like a virtual world... of proud people for having a pixelated armour that costed them arround three years of their life.

player interaction is what makes the runescape world... come to life

Thispost has got to be the best and most popular I've ever seen, it's got 2,307 posts and 44,100 veiws...

But all I see in response is '0MG this is the best!!!11 send to Jagex now or ill do somthing!'

What you don't understand is how difficult it is to get them to listen. Jagex has only (as far as I know) listened to one player idea, POH. (player-owned-housing) And that took about a year and a half or more and a lot of pesuasion.

So my suggedtion is that you members (If I were one this would have happened majorly) post about a zillion topics on the rs forums. Spam is the only known way of getting Jagex to listen. DO THIS, MEMBERS!

C2b6gs7.png

spam isnt the right way to go. just keep persisiting. (btw farming was player suggested to)

and i havent seen this idea posted at all on the suggestion fourms at rs main site. is it actually there or am i just missing it?

=D> =D> =D> very nice idea, i wish i could have come up with it. takes me forever to find my stuff!!!!(especially antipoison when i really need it!LOL :lol: )sighz i wish we really could have that new bank format. things would be so much easier. jagex better accept it!!!!!!!

im out of ideas of a sig........

I think it would be a good idea but.. your thinking is a bit complex the tabs would be easy but doing reanemable tabes having lockable items would just cause unessary waste of space and anyone with some coding knowledge here should notice with the amount of accounts and items etc even if it was say 1 kb extra per and item that would increase the space used dramaticly as you'd have to add all sort of extra codes etc, but also with tall the peopel using these mass codes the game would just lag like it used to at peak time on the free servers.

But the main point is this kind of idea has been around for 5 years ,yer i've been playing for a long time and i know that they have been asked for this, they probalyl wont budge soon.

I think if you started asking for tabs with general names it would be just as good.

However if Jagex are willing to do your full idea i'm in full support just thinking not likely gunan happen