~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

the problem of this idea is that newer players will have a hard time finding out what a bank is and how to use it. I think some newer players really would find it such an annoying thing in the game they'll just quit.

(aspecially non-englishspeaking players)

So I'd rather have this members only, or maybe you need to do a short quest for it?

kleinesignature.png

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have an option to switch between the normal standard bank and this new one. (if it ever gets put into the game, which I REALLY hope it does)

This sounds good to me. Another thing I thought of was making it an option for members if over half your bankspace was filled.

Making a short quest required to get the option? Interesting idea.

I only looked at the first and last one and a half pages of this monster thread, so maybe someone thought of the same concept.

(aspecially non-englishspeaking players)

short quest for it?

lol lol lol, that made my day.

I do love the idea, but there is that complication that in order for jagex to reap in lots of cash don't want in their game. I would love to see this implemented and it could be optional.

yes this is a birlliant idea, i think what we have now is so hard to work, i could spend ages searching for somthing in my bank, good thinking

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

This idea looks great

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

I stand by that, whats wrong with the current bank? if you cant organise your bank with the current system your a grade A moron and jagex shouldnt cater there updates to suit some one with the iq of a house plant.

Is there a moron in the house or is it a weed?

It's a GAME not my household accounts if I wanted to do some admin work and organizing I'd be doing that at home not playing a game. Ok it would save more time in long run to spend time organising the blasted bank but I don't want to waste time with any of these problems all of which would be sorted by the NEW layout (which ROCKS :D) ie 3 time wasters--- time waste 1. organizing time waste 2. misplaced items because not done first TW biggest time waste 3.shuffling round items searching for something unvaluable to throw out to make some space in the dis/organised bank (works on either!)

Overall more bank space is needed - in turn leads to bigger messier bank....needs fixed so people can get on with enjoying the GAME!!!

Bramblebrae.png

userbarrunescapejm4.png

perhaps some one already mentioned it but i would like to see:

withdraw 14!!!

and my current bank is highly organised already, it just takes some effort and having atleast 2 of each. (only a bit of a pain with degrading stuff like barrows and jewelry)

but this whole new set up looks good

i love the bank idea thingy.no objections.lol. for those who say the bank would be too complicated for the new guys,jus leave it to the bank tutor.anyways,nothing much to say,peace out!

bannerkc5.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

raamcopyzx0.png

fixfriendsol7.gif

Hey, you! Yes, you! Stop reading my signature!

JAGEX has said and i have persony read it myself. that they cant do more bank space, ceuse the game engine wont allow it. they trying to opgrade it so we can have more bank space AND POH ROOM LIMIT :D

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

This has already been sent to Jagex a few times, their answer? They either made a joke answer or they didn't even replied to it. So, I say, Jagex blocks, if you are reading this, this is a great idea! It will make your game closer to perfect! Or, if you are already starting to work on this update, warn on forums and/or runescape main page! We all want a better game don't we?

Urs truly, mad_knight26