~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is time someone e-mailed them to tell them but what this person needs to do is say first that hey are emaiing the idea so that it gets looked at and say it has loads of support and finaly give them a link to page 1 of this topic. If I knew the e-mail address I would do it but I have no idea what it is.

aaron+e4.png

Finaly I can wield drag weapons.

Wow.i am amazed at the detail and deveopment of the idea. your pcs are sooo good and it makes me wish i had a bank in runescape with all of those sections!!

Good Luck

Linkov

:thumbsup:

Code:

untitled6kv7.gif

I <3 this idea! It's practical and I can imagine it being very efficient. Well done on the screenshots as well, it's obvious that alot of hard work was put into this.

The banners are already in my signatures on other RuneScape sites and I really hope Jagex spot this and decide to do it. :3>

[[ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà]] lÃÆÃâÃâørÃÆÃâÃâð ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâîÃÆÃâÃâãlÃÆÃâÃâïaÃÆÃâÃâñ [[ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà]]

Awesome idea, love the pics and I hope Jagex incorporate something like this one day.

One little error: the picture showing the contents of the money slot has 12.6m of tokkul, but in brackets it says 12.5m. Not important I know I just thought I'd mention it. :wink:

wafflemansigsmallyg6.gif

One little error: the picture showing the contents of the money slot has 12.6m of tokkul, but in brackets it says 12.5m. Not important I know I just thought I'd mention it. :wink:

Lol such a minor error, really no need to post about that :? .

On topic: I love all the pictures you've done, best version of this idea I've seen, put me on supporters :).

xseismicx5dw8.png

Don't know if this has been suggested before, but, could this post be made into a sticky? I mean, it's been kept alive for months, and it is probably the best idea that I have ever seen on these forums.

Btw, where did the supporters list go?

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.