~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be AMAZING!!! if Jagex would use this i could find things so much more easier if u make a suporters list i want in it. plz plz jagex this is all i want for Christmas!!!!! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what your gonna get... unless your smart enough to read the back of the box...

seems like u copied the idea from pokemon \'

Whats this got to do with Pok̮̩̉̉mon. Is there even a bank in Pok̮̩̉̉mon? Im so confused :(

The backpack in pokemon (at least in the later versions like sapphire and ruby) is broken up into sections, one area for potions, one for empty pokeballs, one for "quest" related stuff, etc. (Basically like your idea...)

so ahead and try, this will be a gd idea but it wel never happen.

do u even no how u make a website?

do u no how hard that will be to code?

if u get a code for them i think they will do it

but that will be VERY hard to make!

i always wanted my bank like that but i no it wont happen, try if u wont

If there is a list of supporters, add me. I am sick and tired of having to go through my entire bank to find something, even though I keep it super-organized.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

First of all welcome to the forums as I noticed this was your first post.

Next I think that if Jagex can code the whole game to work in 3d then I think they can easily make a bank that is basicaly loads of renamable banks that you can move stuff between.

I have just had a thought as well a reason they may not be doing this is because of the character file and the way they record what each person has in their bank. You may find that it would change a lot of files that are a large part of the game already. I still support though and would like to know if any1 has ever had a reply from jagex regarding this matter.

aaron+e4.png

Finaly I can wield drag weapons.

Even though I've already posted on this topic (don't wanna go look for it lol) but I'm F2P, and even though I supported, take these words:ITS ALMOST COMPLETELY WORTHLESS FOR F2P BECASUE WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH THINGS IN OUR BANK TO GET DISORGANIZED. Thank you, that is all I have to say.

(100th post!)

Even though I've already posted on this topic (don't wanna go look for it lol) but I'm F2P, and even though I supported, take these words:ITS ALMOST COMPLETELY WORTHLESS FOR F2P BECASUE WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH THINGS IN OUR BANK TO GET DISORGANIZED. Thank you, that is all I have to say.

(100th post!)

It is not completly worthless because if you have looked at the more f2p bank space thread you will know that many members of these forums want more space meaning more stuff to put in your bank.

aaron+e4.png

Finaly I can wield drag weapons.

I totally support this idea, Hope one day jagex will actually do somthing right along the lines of it. Or atleast something very similar :-k

nicely done =D> :thumbsup: =D>

RSN: Civic_TypeR :)

untitled6kv7.gif

OK.... Lets get one thing sorted out:

Welcome to Tip.it Forums! - If you have any question feel free to PM any of the forum MODS or ADMINS.

Please write in some kind of understandable english. Also please don't write your messages as if your are writing a poem :shame:

I take you DO have valid points :!:

Back on topic:

Are there anymore updates to come?

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Back on topic:

Are there anymore updates to come?

If you mean updating the bank page, i have been working on something, but i can't really improve much, i am also going to work on my own skill (not that origional either). But i just need to get motivated again, lol

i support the idea totally but its fact jagex haven't listened to us for ages and lets face it when will jagex ever do somethin so good!

EyeDisturb.gif

Pto6's Ultimate Blog!

Any of those pics will take you to my blog.

If you wanna ask me a question PM me on here or on RS.

<!-- m -->http://youtube.com/godofwar3999<!-- m -->

(100th post!)

It is not completly worthless because if you have looked at the more f2p bank space thread you will know that many members of these forums want more space meaning more stuff to put in your bank.

Yeah, well, although I supported the more bank space thread, I highly doubt it's going to happen... :( And, Jagex probaly doesn't even care about these forums...

I love this idea. I remember looking for a tinder box in my bank. I eventually gave up and went to purchase one at a store, got done with it and put it in my bank. It didn't appear at the bottom of my bank so I spent he next 5 minutes looking through my bank one item at a time and ends up I have 6 tinderboxes. o.O