~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is unbelievably great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am deffinatly adding this as a signature i think jagex should do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u deffinatly have my support on this one!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> \' \' \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :pray: :pray: :pray: :lol:

Trevor92223.png

=D> DUDE U ROCK OUTLOUD!!!!!!!TOTALLY SUPPORTED MAN U ROCK IF JAGEX DOESN'T DO THIS IDEA IM GONNA GET A GROUP OF PROTESTERS AND RIOT!!!!!IVE SPENT COUNTLESS HOURSE CLEANING OUT AND ORGANIZING MY BANK BUT ITS USELESS!!!THIS IDEA P00NZ!!!I MEAN THE BANK HAS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE LIKE THE BEGINING OF TIME ITS ABOUT TIME THAT THEY CHANGE IT!!!! :thumbsup:

http://rsdo.net/sigs/users/a/applesauce57.png

current goal 76/85 mining

Have you got any idea how many pages of coding that Bank page is going to take??

Its not feasible without almost doubling the size of the runescape base...

And no, Jagex DOES listen to players..

That's how the armor outlook for the barrows armors came about.

Fan Art.

RSN: "Trojan Cow"

2 spaces.

untitled6kv7.gif

great idea ive olayed the game for ages and im sick of the bank system its to fussy this would give the game a better game to play as u no what u can do in ure bank and orgimise stuff better

i say vote ne wbank system and jagex does listen to player ideas

auron.jpg

wow this is like a record for most posts ever on the forum, this is the #1 best idea ive ever heard from these forums, great job :thumbsup:

Nope, this is:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=379764&highlight=

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

wow this is like a record for most posts ever on the forum, this is the #1 best idea ive ever heard from these forums, great job :thumbsup:

Nope, this is:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=379764&highlight=

lol i got to admit thats pretty close to the best but im going to have to go with the bank idea :D

clansig7.gif

I like this idea. But it'll more likely be hard to get used to. Also, I think that this should be members only, even though I'm not one... and, it should be choosable - from this and the current one. :ohnoes:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good job!!!

lol, chairty hall, there would never be anything on it, becasue there would be f2p beggers on it every hours by the hour untill their fingers rot to the bone, and their eyes blood shot red, waiting untill someone puts rune pl8 in there

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

Sorry, but I seem to be the only one to think that this is not such a good idea. I pride myself on pouring hours into organizing my bank in a way that suits my needs, and having Jagex do it for me would discourage me somewhat.

I can tell thought and time was put into the idea, but not only would it increase useless clicking, but it would limit and split hairs when implementing new items, not to mention complicating an already perfect interface into something with more buttons than any other RuneScape option screen. This would especially irk PKers and stakers who depend on fast access to certain items placed all in the same general area. Granted, this would cut down on people who don't care what their banks look like and would appreciate an easy out, but more who have put the time into personalizing, as well as those who depend on an already specific setup would surely dissaprove.

There are a lot more potential implementations that deserve a lot more attention than this, and just because someone took the time to contort RuneScape elements into something that looks of Jagex quality certainly does not mean it should be acclaimed as such.