~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

deffinatly need something like this! before i found the forums i was acctually talking to a fellow runescaper about this........lol!

lets get this new bank!!!!!

saskia snow

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the idea, its so hard to keep my junk organized- withdrawl, replace with stand out item, etc.

i think only 1 thing needs to be changed

under the currencies- add for the warriors guild tokens, archery tickets, agility tickets, and ecto tickets (all are used like currency)

jbirdtheman.png

I would gladly throw my credit card down right here and now and get 1yr. of membership this instant, just to get this bank page. I LOVE IT! Its going in my sig :D.

heymrdj.gif

Heymrdj.png

Heymrdj.png

Lunar Mage at 65 mage, 71 combat. Proud to be a Lunar.

Ok fellas, ive posted a thread on the runescape forum conserning this matter:

See it here

Take a look at it and feel free to spam it from dusk till dawn (lol ;)) and hopefully Jagex will notice.

Actually the more you spam the better so go on spam like crazy!! :twisted:

EDIT: oh btw! put this in your sig if u want others to spam along

[url=http://[Please Use QuickFind Code].com/lang/en/aff/runescape/id/-2306358742448192342/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?24,25,15,29912469]The ultimate spamming spot! click this link!![/url]

Just a reminder lol :-w

Drokles.gif

Drokles.png

I'll get there!

... eventually

i've seen this all over tipit and in people's siggies so i finally took a chance to look at it, and it looks so good! there must have been a heck of a lot of effort gone into making that! if u make a support page (dunno if u have) add me, i definitely want that to be inforced! one day it actually took me 25 minutes to find my glarial pebble to use in another quest, 25 minutes!!!! i ended up having to look at each item until i found it O.O search button definitely needs inforcing

heck of a nice job!

:thumbsup:

p.s. ill include it in my siggy :)

2vuhgcn.png

I Was Recently Thinking Of Saying Something Like That To Jagex But If That Was Sent To Them Wow, One Problem :? , Big Updates Like That And WIth Loadsa People In Bank At One Time I Would Slow System Down Alot, Hate To Discourage Your Idea,

Archeradam5.

P.S. EXCELANT GRAPHICS :!:

Come To The Dark Side.. We Have Cookies :D

Omg dude, this is a very very great idea.

I really would like that this is going to be reality, like you said, you miss a lot of sales nowadays because you can't find items in your bank.

=D> respect to you =D>

Proud owner of the PS3!

bobbas7.gif

You are a god for all the RS players that hate looking for what they want!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I can't wait til Jagex takes your idea!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ÃÆáÃâïÃÆââ¬âÃâ¹ÃâÃÆáÃâõÃÆââ¬Â°Ãâë ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâæÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¢ÃÆââ¬Â¦Ãâ÷ ÃÆÃâÃâ Ã¢â¬â¢ÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¹ÃÆââ¬Å¾ÃâÃ