~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do find it very impressive, my only issue is i realy do like the right click option for withdraw amount, the righ hand tool bar just seems like a nusance........

will it have a default setting of 1? i take it?

other things........ change that font on the curancys :evil: and also remeber ecto tokens are curancey (even if under used)

and for the message you want peopl to send to jagex, when i was sent the link to this thread was not a tip.it fourm user and so the link did not work, as it brought me straight to the login page, maby put some finingin instructions in the message

sig2webzx7.jpg

This is seriously the best idea for any sort of RuneScape update I have ever seen. You really went all out with this. This is a lot more orderly, along with easier and quicker. I used to try to do something like this with the bank we have now, trying to sort my items in different sections of my bank. It didn't work too well. This would definitely be much easier, and would save valuable time.

I also have a question and a possible suggestion. There are some items that can be incorporated in to two different stats. For example, feathers. They can be used for both fishing, and fletching. Would there be a way to put feathers in both fishing tab and the fletching tab? Or would the person have to look in both tabs to withdraw everything they need. This may not seem as much of a hassle, but it would be a lot easier if you could deposit an item in two different slots. Say you have 5k feathers. Your bank would show 5k feathers in both your fishing and your fletching slot. When you withdraw from one of your slots, it would effect the amount of feathers in your other slot. So if you withdraw 1k feathers from your fletching tab, 1k feathers would also be subtracted from the 5k feathers that are shown in your fishing tab.

untitled6kv7.gif

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Fear has nothing to fear but Chuck Norris."

pls read top of page 89 if you are new in this. This idea has been sent to Jagex, and they didnt like it cause it would take up too much memory. Pls take that into account.

Quest Cape gotten.

Fire Cape gotten at 92 cb, no guthans.

ok guys look at this not my messige but o well im posting it

Hello,

I would like to suggest an update for your outdated banking system. The new system has been posted on a un-official forum, and has had overwealming success. Containing a walkthrough to how to work it, and pictures, I would be surprised if you didn't use it. It's been going on there succesfully for 1 yr.

Link-

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=351049

Regards,

Jesselitton 20-Aug-2006 03:01

Mod Eeks

Dear Jesselitton,

Hello there! I appreciate you taking time from your adventures to contact me.

Your idea intrigues me, however the banks just will not listen to me, only yesterday did I try to speak with a bank manager in Runescape about an idea I had about giving me free gold and I awoke some hours later on the floor outside the bank!

Maybe you should try letting some of our hard working, coffee drinking developers know of this idea. You can contact them by going onto the forums and creating a post with your idea in the 'Suggestions' forum.

Hopefully the powers that be can speak with the banks around Runescape and implement such a system!

Good Luck Adventurer! Thank You for your continued aid to the world of Runescape!

Yours Sincerely

Mod Eeks 21-Aug-2006 10:51

good news huh

ok guys look at this not my messige but o well im posting it

Hello,

I would like to suggest an update for your outdated banking system. The new system has been posted on a un-official forum, and has had overwealming success. Containing a walkthrough to how to work it, and pictures, I would be surprised if you didn't use it. It's been going on there succesfully for 1 yr.

Link-

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=351049

Regards,

Jesselitton 20-Aug-2006 03:01

Mod Eeks

Dear Jesselitton,

Hello there! I appreciate you taking time from your adventures to contact me.

Your idea intrigues me, however the banks just will not listen to me, only yesterday did I try to speak with a bank manager in Runescape about an idea I had about giving me free gold and I awoke some hours later on the floor outside the bank!

Maybe you should try letting some of our hard working, coffee drinking developers know of this idea. You can contact them by going onto the forums and creating a post with your idea in the 'Suggestions' forum.

Hopefully the powers that be can speak with the banks around Runescape and implement such a system!

Good Luck Adventurer! Thank You for your continued aid to the world of Runescape!

Yours Sincerely

Mod Eeks 21-Aug-2006 10:51

good news huh

That was me ::'

i dont see how it can be called to complicated, i mean, its like a tip.it guide, you click say if u were in mage guide, armour, and it goes to armour. using this system would be about as hard as gtting on to the rs site. GREAT IDEA!!! hope jagex have the sense to accept it \' \' :thumbsup: \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup: