The Neggas Clan Intro

wynkstar

Hello! I'm Wynkster and I'm here on behalf of The Neggas Clan (TNC). I'd just like to introduce our clan to all of you, most of you know who we are, others don't.. So let me tell you a little about us

TNC is an active PvP warring clan, we're sitting right around 50 members, and we eat a lot. As a clan we enjoy going out on long walks, holding hands (of course!) and touching everything we can get our hands on. :P

On a serious note, TNC is a very laid back clan that's new to tip it, we've been around over five years, and are looking forward to five more! Our forums are located at z14.invisionfree.com/the_neggas, feel free to drop by and post an intro there if you'd like. We've got a friendly public board open to members of all clans. Hopefully we'll be sticking around tip it for a while, looking forward to good times!

A link to our recruitment topic is here http://forum.tip.it/topic/259567-the-neggas-clan/ feel free to read about us there.. has a lot more detailed information than I've posted here :P

Thanks for reading!

2r5vzu8.png

Welcome to Tip.It TNC. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

You seem cool, but have had bad experiences with TNC in the past, hopefully you guys will take this wars seriously. But the past is the past and hopefully now it will be better :)

Goodluck in TWR, and welcome <3:

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

You seem cool, but have had bad experiences with TNC in the past, hopefully you guys will take this wars seriously. But the past is the past and hopefully now it will be better :)

Goodluck in TWR, and welcome <3:

Don't think they're joining the TWR but moreso just introducing themselves to the community :P

(Though I'd be quite happy to be proven wrong on this point!)

Happily proven wrong!

hzvjpwS.gif

Hello! I'm Wynkster and I'm here on behalf of The Neggas Clan (TNC). I'd just like to introduce our clan to all of you, most of you know who we are, others don't.. So let me tell you a little about us

TNC is an active PvP warring clan, we're sitting right around 50 members, and we eat a lot. As a clan we enjoy going out on long walks, holding hands (of course!) and touching everything we can get our hands on. :P

On a serious note, TNC is a very laid back clan that's new to tip it, we've been around over five years, and are looking forward to five more! Our forums are located at z14.invisionfree.com/the_neggas, feel free to drop by and post an intro there if you'd like. We've got a friendly public board open to members of all clans. Hopefully we'll be sticking around tip it for a while, looking forward to good times!

A link to our recruitment topic is here http://forum.tip.it/topic/259567-the-neggas-clan/ feel free to read about us there.. has a lot more detailed information than I've posted here :P

Thanks for reading!

Wynk. Tnc amazing Zybez Dj Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting Wynk <3

Caitt the hottie of TNC and Tnc mommy <3333333333333333333333333333333

Hi Tip.It

smokey <3333333333333 I love your voice or well your old voice , <3333333333333333333333333

Hai

worms <333333333333333333 no worms no win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beast tank . Where Nami is he gonna show his newbness on Tip.it?

anyway welcome TNC <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

looking forward to see topic of TNC on here, and better than TNC vs CL , EXO, CR topic than what was on RSC.

zeldasfirebz6.png