OVERLORDING!

Earth

"Ok Frank, prepare 2 minions to leave with me, 1 minion and you shall stay here and make this place look tidy and more liveable"

Umbra leaves and begins scouting the immediate area.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jen gives the amulet to one of her minions, and tells it to scout ahead. If it sees anything, then it wanders back to tell Jen, before running ahead and jumping behind the guards and clawing their eyes out to distract them. Once it is clawing their eyes out, Jen and crew come in with claws and hammer, crashing through the guards.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

(15) ICU: you find a camp, heavily wooded, allowing you to to sneak up more easily upon the inhabitants. Frank " master, you may wish to dominate these peoples minds, making them your slaves who will do your bidding. or, you could be evil, and make them fear you enough to join you. and yet, you coiuld just kill them, and loot the corpses... and the last option is to apel to their good side, making them join you of their own will." there are 20 people in the camp, soe obvious food suplies, the sound of animals, and the evidence of a small farm. if you sneak up on them, you will gain +3 to all rolls.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I sneak up and kill the ones that look like they're in charge, after that is done I reveal myself and say I am Umbra, new lord of the Kuragari. I will spare you if you join me, or prepare to die a very terrible death.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

(9) Retech: your minion finds a large group of enemies, and its atack takes them by complete suprise. they may, however, recover their wits enough to atatck randomly.

(15) Ross: you find another gnome cage. i am assuming you wanted to train fire magics, and you gain +.2 to them. the slaves find some good iron, and the smith is nearly done, just some finishing touches left to the armor. Scathe " Master, as you have a smith, you have the option of using a gem to enchant your new armor wth special abilities. if you choose the green sacrifice, you will gain a regeneration bonus to your armor, meaning yu will not have to run every time you get so low on health. just find a hiding spot and you will heal eventually. browns will add physical defence to your armor. reds will make it fiery, with a chance to set things on fire! this also makes it look bad assed. then, the blue sacrifice path increases magic resistance."

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Jen and her minions burst into the room and start swinging their claws and hammers and stuff. The invisible minion goes around poking eyes, and exploring into the next room.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

(14+3=17) Umbra: this works well, and they join you, giving you a 19 man fighting force. you find 19 wemon as well ( a population booster.. ya know...) and numerous seeds. you gain some farm animals, and many farm tools.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(20!) Retech: this suprise attack works well, and you ahnialate the entire squadron. it was a good idea, and foresight, to send an invisible scout, as there is a huge amount of the cave dwellers in the next room.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

( you can put three gems, but one will be hidden, and thats a good thing. cause the gems will glow with the colour of the minionsthey have taken to)

(6)Ross: one of your slaves acidentally knocks the smith out while he is getting these orders, meaning he must recover before he does anything.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Jen orders the invisible minion to sneak into the other room. Jen starts ice bombing the room with shattering ice, to distract them. Meanwhile, the invisible minion starts slitting people's throats. After a while, Jen enters with her frightening aura and demands that the rest of them serve her, or be destroyed. During the speech, the other minions creep up behind the people, prepared to cut their throats if they don't give up instantly.

(3) Retech: this attack fails competley, as you have forgotten to go through the door... your minion however sudenlly slits 5 peoples throughts causing a mss panic in the next room. (295 left)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Ares decides that adding two physical defense gems and a fire gem is a good idea, and waits for the smith to recover before asking him to do so.

He sends his scout party to look for small parties of humans, but report back before attacking.

2Xeo5.png

Scathe" ah master, i remember somthing. you have two kulls you may use in the forging of this gem armor."

(10) Ross: the smith has regained conciousness, but is in to much pain to do anything. a scouting party reurns saying a caravan has arived at the small town you sacked. Scathe " oh dear master, if you dont do somthing about that convoy, the bigger town will send an investigation group here. and by investigation group, i mean about 200 armed troops, ready to kill you."

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

In the confusion, Jen rushes in the other four minions, who are hopefully hard to see in the panic. They are also instructed to start slitting people's throats. After a good minute of that, Jen walks in and demands completely obedience, or else "she will leave and the ghosts in the room will finish the rest of them off."

(7) Retech: unfortunatley, the wolves are extremley noticable. but the invis minion ( he got an 18) suddenly blinks in and out on his own initiative. this causes the people to swear alleigance to you.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I loot the camp taking all items, the men and women are tasked to take it back.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

"Excellent. I guess I will spare you. Now you may be rewarded in the future, but you have yet to prove yourself...Wait here, and I shall tend to you in five minutes. What is in the next room?"

Jen, her four minions (except invisible), and ten cave dwellers, wander into the next room to get the loot, if it's there. If not, the cave dwellers that swore allegiance are to convince the guards of the ghosts, to win them over as well. So she keeps going to the loot.

(9) you dont find much, as gnomes ate through most of the gold. the tents, seeds, animals, and tools are carried back by your new men and women.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(16) Retech: the cave dwellers tell yo that a store room and many other things are within the next room, among which is the hive, the artifacts, and many invis talismans. you gain a new hive, the smiths, who will be able to create new equipment for your minions and you somtimes. they need a smelter to fix your weapon and armor though.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(11) Ross: you run the carava over a gorge... well at least most of them, you capture one waon and bring its contents, along with the people inside, to you. the smith is still in alot of pain, but he can finish the armors mods in another action. (other skull?)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I set 10 slaves into making living arrangements, 10 slaves for food, and 8 for defense

I continue scouting around.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

(14) ICU: your slaves make a good tidy lair, and you minions set up a farm and pasture for the herders and farmers. they will give you a random bonus of life force in any hive you want. the 8 defenders have nothing to report. you find a gnome cage.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]