OVERLORDING!

Earth

Jen brings 100 cave dwellers out with her back to her lair and sets them to work chopping wood, building homes for themselves, and farming. The other 100 cave dwellers are to continue living in the cave, and make some armor and weapons for themselves and the minions when she gets back.

Jen asks Bob what should she do with her new hive.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, why not. Ares requests that the smith graft another skull onto the other shoulder, and add a magical resistance gem to the eye socket. That makes two physical defense gems, one fire gem, and a magic resistance gem.

Ares sends 3 of his minions to hunt down the remaining members of the convoy. He checks the rest of the convoy for loot, before brainwashing all of the people in it.

2Xeo5.png

I set 10 slaves to find a mine, and 10 to find a large forest, 8 will still defend (this will keep going until I say otherwise). The bonus will go to my new lair, and the minion and minion master are told to go to the new lair.

I continue to scout. Taking the gnome cage.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

(10) Retech: your cave dwellers do as asked Bob" the hive has been returned to your spawning pit, ahndily tunneled from the main room. in order to get it running again, you must find life fore to spawn more minions from that hive. i will tell you more about this minion typ, when you have at least three of them."

(15) Ross: you ran the other mebers of the caravan over a gorge, you find the wreckage and some survivors though, and they are brought to you. you gain 500 gold, seed, and some new things. ( you have 10 gems to put in the skulls, you really only want 5?) the new slaves are set to making homes, and farming.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

(7) you dont find any forests or mines. you are hit in the head with a tree branch, and the gnomes have almost eaten through their cage. Frank '' master! you must kill those gnomes before they escape! or else they may try and eat you alive!"

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Jen calls over cave dwellers one at a time, trying to take out the people not in families, and slaughters them to feed life force to the hive. She does this one at a time, so she only kills as many as she has to.

After that, she attempts to spawn as many minions from the new hive as possible.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

OHHH theres something in the cage?

Umbra kills what ever is in the cage, I then scout some more.

The slaves are told to repeat what they did last turn (scouting)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

(10) Retech: after killing three cave dwellers, you are able to summon three smiths from the hive. Bob " ahhh! master, you have found the smith hive! these, in cooperation with the miners, forge equipments and rpair, or make, your own items. also, along with this good news, you have found a mana object, a health object, and a minion object. the health object increses your health, the mana object allows you to cast bigger spells for longer. and you now can control 10 minions at once!"

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(8) the smith does as you ask, but another slave stupidly chops up your armor, making it unusable until it is repaird. Scathe" you really should get those slaves out of there sire, before they end up killing our smith!" you mindwipe the men.

(16) Umbra: you gain 6 gems, 150 gold, and 10 life force orbs. your scouts tame a few wolves, but you yourself find information on finding a hive, and some lair objects.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I summon up 10 minions and send them back to make sure the slaves stay in line

The wolves shall be used in the defense of the lair

I scan the gems to see what they do

Slaves are looking for a mine or a forest.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Jen kills five more cave dwellers to create five more regular minions, bringing her total up to ten. (Can I have minions working at my lair and not have that as part of my limit? If I can't, then I make 2 normal regular minions). The three smith minions are told to receive metals from the cave dwellers, who should be mining. They are asked to help the cave dwellers make weapons and armor, in the secondary cave.

Jen asks the smith cave dwellers and the smith minions to make 20 swords, 20 bucklers, and 20 halberds, while the tanner people with the cows should make 40 leather vests. She tells 40 men to start training using sticks.

UMBRA!!! YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 5 MINIONS IN YOUR CONTROL WHILE IN THE FIELDRIGHT NOW!!!!!

(10) your slaves find the woods, and the mine, but somthing warns them they should not enter till you arive. Frank " gems may be used in forging armor sire, but as you do not have a smith, they are usless at the moment"

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Retech, yes, you just cant have more than your horde limit in the field.

(12) Retech: this works, but it will take 2 actions foor the items to be finished. you gain 5 new minions in your horde.

(8) Ross: you acidentaly kill a slave, thankfully out of the smiths sight. you gain one life force orb. the smith syas that the armor was more damaged than it had appeared, and it will need 3 actions to repair it. (sorry dude, dice didnt like you this time)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Umbra returns, so only 5 minions summoned at a time? Or can I summon unlimited but they just aren't allowed near me?

I scout out the mine and the forest, if its ok they begin mining and cutting down trees

I then scout out other places.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

umbra, within your lair, you can hae as many as you have life force to accomodate. you vurrently have 15 total, 5 with you 10 back at the lair you are out in field right no, so you do not have that option.

(7) Umbra: you find what scared your slaves off, a giant bearlike demon! you do not think you will be able to win this fight without a lot of luck.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I begin to flee shooting magic as I run in hopes to hurt the thing.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

(magic type? i cant give you exp if i dont know your magic type.)

(A 20!!!!!) you kill the demon in one shot, gaining you 50 life force orbs, and a new katana like weapon, which drains the life of your enemies!(you are a lucky bastard, you know that?)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Wow holy [cabbage].

Shadow type :)

I summon up the 50 and leave them at the lair.

I take the Katana and begin duel wielding, if I can't then I just keep it sheathed.

I let the slaves and minions begin to mine and chop trees.

I scout around the area more.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

(you can dual wield, but with some weapons this proves a bad idea. like lances...)

+.7 shadow magiks

(12) you find another gnome cage. and you get a random life force bonus! plus 2 to your brown hive, as that is the only one you have. Frank " Master! i have deciphered the map containing the information to the hive location! it is close to your current position, but its guardian is a great demonic bear!"

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

oh grim, dear god no. ive barley even stared this! come on, post your house, and other stuff!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(14) Ross: you find another caravan, heading twords the big town. 2 more actionjs till the smtih finishes. you train fire magiks. +.2. you now feel you are ready for the temple.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]