Post Your Barrows Inventory and Set-up!

mdogg33

I have gone to the barrows twice and gotten Ahrims Staff and Karils Top. I did alright, didn't have down to 3 hp, lol. Here is the sets I used each of the times. Still want to get to lvl 84 so I can be better for it though.

untitled2.jpg

Bomb+Battle.png

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think jagex hates me or something, I have done barrows 50 times in a row without any armor or weps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and before you ask, i opened the chest and i kill all 6 brothers everytime).

Ok... i got torag's helm 26th trip, then, 50 later, just now, got guthan's spear in 76!!!!! then on 77th got ahrim's staff!!! then on 78th I got a half key, goin' in for 79th now.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Hi guys,

I ame going to make alot of barrow trips soon, the first time it is for me.

So i'd like your opinion on what weapon armor and stuff i should use !!!

My stats:

stats4zy.th.png

*My slayer is 55 when i ame going, magic maybe 1 lvl higher.

I have a whip, full mystic, slayer staff, loads of prayer pots, enough sharks and so on.

So with what way of attack should i use on what brother, and how to kill karil and ahrim ?

*I saw some ppl saying that if you use magic , you dont have to wear magic robes !!! but just monk robes they said, can you still hit good on the meleee borhter with 75 magic ?

thx !

No mystic is best while praying since the crypts and tunnels drain prayer anyway.

I'd suggest getting rid of the Serum 207 (Permanently cure the shop keeper in Mor'ton instead), and you don't need that many unnoted prayer pots, two would easily suffice for your stats.

Also for your stats, you don't "need" to use sharks to barrow, since thats overkill; lobbies or cakes would be easily enough. Since you'll be using general store to unnote your pots and food, bring more money since 2k wont be enough.

P.S. Switch out the wealth ring for duel ring or life ring :wink:

Hi Guys,

Last few days i went to barrows, for my first time ! I did 15 Trips total, get alot of chaos death mins ( ofcourse ) and, on my second trip dhaokr legs !

This is what i bring, i can do 2 rounds with it, then i tele back.

2 rounds means killing al the 6 brothers and opening the chest 2 times after ethoter, i just go up the ladder.

This is what i bring:

Invetory:

invetorybarrows9xn.th.png

Wielding:

bodywield4jz.th.png

Stats:

stats8il.th.png

Is there anything i must/can/should do different ?

cya

ps: How can i host a few images putted together by word or powerpoint, if i try it with imagehack it doesn't work.

And how do you guys post pictures so that you don't have to click a link ?

Thx ! :D

Hi Guys,

Last few days i went to barrows, for my first time ! I did 15 Trips total, get alot of chaos death mins ( ofcourse ) and, on my second trip dhaokr legs !

This is what i bring, i can do 2 rounds with it, then i tele back.

2 rounds means killing al the 6 brothers and opening the chest 2 times after ethoter, i just go up the ladder.

use farseer helm and mage boots

full blk d hide and 150 steel arrows

all runes for ice rush

water staff,air staff for teli

laws

full ghostly

rest lobs

use rune arrows

Hi guys,

i've been going some chanches inb my barrow-invetory,

i added a rune plate and granite shield, so i get less damage in tunnel so i need less sharks.

Also i use more pray pots now, so i can make 3 rounds a trip.

My invetory:

invetory24bt.th.png

I ame not going to buy wizard boots, the difference between wizard boots and mystic boots is only 1 magic atack ! i'm thinking of going finish horror of the deep so i can use pray book, so i need less pray pots !

What do you guys think of this idea ?

And what about not using slayer dart, but ice burst ? you dont need pray pots so it;s cheaper in that way, but you need masses of death and chaos and blood and so on,

so what method is cheaper ?

And how do you post a picture without having to click a link and then see it big ?

invo8me.gifequip3kl.gif

stats2uq.gif

Theres my Barrows setup. It usually lasts me for FOUR trips before I run out of food. I usually only use one of the prayer pots, and I use the whole attack pot on 4 kills of karil. I use about 50 bloods total if I dont get them all back from the chest. 95% of the time, I get all of my deaths and chaos back.

I use ancient magicks, and I glory teleport to Edgeville after each trip. I then teleport to ice mountain, recharge my prayer at monastery, and then tele to canifis pub. Best way to do Barrows in my opinion.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Hi guys,

another item today, Dharok Plate, look this screen:

itmsuitchest5xf.th.png

5 items on 45 Trips , not bad ! :D

A question i hope you guys will answer: How can you post big pictures without having to click a link ( like you guys pictures )

to imagehack.com ?

you guys use an other site ?

And, I'm 76 Magic, Slayer spell is better than fire blast i suppose ?

umm I wear monks robe, earth staff, like 60-80 rune arrows, initiate helm, glory ammy, wealth ring, climbing boots, any gloves, any cape..

runes for tele-camelot (emergencys) and 100 earth blasts

spade

8 or 9 pray pots

restore pot

whip

obsidian sheild

mage short

rune plate

rune legs

lobsters

lobsters

100% noob since 2001

bob...probably not =P Just bring notes and cash. Also, that is a lot of prayers. I'm averaging 6-7 DOSES per load, at 80 mage. I'd imagine 63 wouldn't be THAT much worse, so maybe 8-9 doses. Given that, I'd say probably 4-5 runs per that load. Bring notes and cash, then take note of where the ladder is each time, and heal up on afflicteds, and i'd say your good. However, its a poor subsititute for ecto and taking the myreque(sp) boat to barrows, as you'll talking much longer per load. My advice: just do the quests. They're fun, short, and invaluable to us barrowers...

-Drew K.