Body: Guthan/black hide

Legs: Guthan/black hide

Gaunts: black hide

Boots: Mage

Cape/shield: Obby

Arrow slot: rune arrows

Ring: wealth

Wep: whip/mage bow/slayer staff

Inventory: 1 prayer pot(4), slayer dart spells, 12 shark, guthan spear, ecto, spade, noted shark/prayer pots, coins. Some days I swap black hide for Karils.

2 doses of prayer for Dharok, the rest I can kill pretty easily wearing armour and not praying.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you can't really prove either case either way. I wear my ring of wealth because there's really nothing better to fill the slot with at the moment, unless I felt like shelling out for one of those new stat rings. I don't take a book because it would fill up an inventory slot, and the book seems a lot more iffy than the ring.

Ring of life :?: Ive used up like 3 or 4 of them up in barrows already due to laggy connection and I'd reccomend even someone with your stats to do the same

Anything that can't fit in your inventory goes on the floor. You won't miss anything if you don't have five slots open.

Im pretty sure that not really true since that would mean brand new barrows items on the floor,which is something I have never heard off,let alone witnessed.

rssig4copy.gif

Ring of life :?: Ive used up like 3 or 4 of them up in barrows already due to laggy connection and I'd reccomend even someone with your stats to do the same

I used to wear rings of life- then I had one trigger on me when Dharok took me down to 7 hits. I could easily have eaten enough to keep me safe in the interval between then and the next hit, but instead I had to bother traveling back to the barrows.

Im pretty sure that not really true since that would mean brand new barrows items on the floor,which is something I have never heard off,let alone witnessed.

They break. So I guess you should keep space free if you don't want to worry about paying the repair cost, but you don't have to worry about missing an item entirely.

bar2ng.png

dont be jealous =p

*Yawn*, use a real barrows set ;)

My setup (which lasts 2 rounds per prayer pot):

Helm: Guthan

Ammy: Fury

Body: Guthan/black hide

Legs: Guthan/black hide

Gaunts: black hide

Boots: Mage

Cape/shield: Obby

Arrow slot: rune arrows

Ring: wealth

Wep: whip/mage bow/slayer staff

Inventory: 1 prayer pot(4), slayer dart spells, 12 shark, guthan spear, ecto, spade, noted shark/prayer pots, coins. Some days I swap black hide for Karils.

2 doses of prayer for Dharok, the rest I can kill pretty easily wearing armour and not praying.

hey..look my gears in page5, we are in the same boat

The new update will help some people get better items because the 6th brother dosnt come out tell you open the chest!

not true he still can come out when oppening doors... it just instead of opening the doors continuosly, you can go to the chest and try to open, and kill him there.

Essentials

- Full verac

- Full karil

- Mystic robes top/bottom

- 3 Prayer pots (4)

- Slayer Staff

- Runes for ^ +

lumbridge teleport.

- Rest lobsters.

- Glory

- Guthix cape (your choice)

- Mystic boots+gloves

- Ring of life (Lifes saved = 2)

I use about 1 prayer pot MAX a trip, dose on karil dose on ahrims. The second+third is for the second trip done. I'm suprised im the only one who uses veracs in the barrows. They are the set with the highest magic attack bonus (except ahrims) and the set effect is very helpfull when killing in the barrows and the weaker brothers like torag karil and guthan. Verac also has a prayer bonus (about 21-22)

lately full verac with flail and slayer dart or whatever runes provided via chest then i with draw the appropriate to do whatever (fire runes and air staff for like fire wave.)

i tend to be a bit of a downer when it comes to my capabilities, so i think 1 prayer pot per brother should be fine(normally is i dont pray on every all the time, especially torag pfft.) i also tend to think 1 peice of food or 2 maybe for each brother seeing how mishaps can happen. and thinking this its helped me live in stange occasions like when ahrim shows up out of no where

ive spent some $ on barrows armor already so heres how can max my magic attack and armor def nicely.

i dont usually go with the picture but this is a nice exampple

ps. i normally melee ahrim and karil swaping the mystic and wiz boots for gauntlets and climbing boots and removing the bow entirley. i usually get verac in the tunnels and seem to melee him with my flail :) only appropriate in my state of mind

barrows.png

Full Black Dragonhide

Ranger Helm

Guthix Cape

Full Rune (no helm)

Full Monk

Super Restore (4) x1

Prayer (4) x1

Ectophial

Ring of Life

Amulet of Glory

Sharks (rest)

Mystic Boots

Druid Pouch x2

Dragon Scimitar

Compared to you guys, I'm still wet behind the ears. I've gone 10 times, gotten nothing good (not surprising). I'm still small (82 combat), so I only do one run per load.

I have found that the druid pouch is worth having, for me. I got tired of losing 1, 2, or even 3 sharks per run. The druid pouch stops that.

no pic = no proof

Full Black Dragonhide

Ranger Helm

Guthix Cape

Full Rune (no helm)

Full Monk

Super Restore (4) x1

Prayer (4) x1

Ectophial

Ring of Life

Amulet of Glory

Sharks (rest)

Mystic Boots

Druid Pouch x2

Dragon Scimitar

Compared to you guys, I'm still wet behind the ears. I've gone 10 times, gotten nothing good (not surprising). I'm still small (82 combat), so I only do one run per load.

I have found that the druid pouch is worth having, for me. I got tired of losing 1, 2, or even 3 sharks per run. The druid pouch stops that.

If you lose more than a slightly possible one food... you must not be taking the quest short cut that lets you out closer to the barrows...

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Never been to barrows before. Looks tough.

If this was my set-up how would i do?

What could I do better?

How many trips I could do?

barrowsruns1gh.th.png

Repalce the vials of water with prayer pots(4)

No helm or shield? Probably go with farseers or ahrim hood, and zammy book for a shield. With your stats, that much karambwan, and 3 4 dose prayer pots, I'd say at least 3 trips easily. You'll need to bring a lot more than 30 casts of magic dart though :wink: .

No helm or shield? Probably go with farseers or ahrim hood, and zammy book for a shield. With your stats, that much karambwan, and 3 4 dose prayer pots, I'd say at least 3 trips easily. You'll need to bring a lot more than 30 casts of magic dart though :wink: .

Hm... I'll wear ahrim hood and a guthix book. Yeah, howm any casts are we talking about -.-

hmmmm well i last for 2 trips with this:

Wearing:

Farseers Helm

Mystic top

Red d hide chaps

Red d hde vamps

Air staff

Pray book (guthix if im good mood, zammy if im in a bad 1 :D)

2k steel arrow

Inventory:

10 pray pots (4)

100 bloods

teles to var :oops:

guhtix cape

i mage all the melees, range ahrim, and melee karil

70/70 att

70/70 str

63/70 def

65/75 mage

61/70 mage

84/90 combat

no pic = no proof

You know, I don't see how this applies at all. What the heck am I needing to prove? I listed humdrum supplies, nothing special. Post count spamming, maybe?

Anyways, I have lost two sharks before, and yes, I do take the shortcut. I'd rather lose no sharks and drop the pouch. The end inventory is the same (1 spot empty), but I hate fishing for sharks. Not like I've really needed the food though (except the time I got my prayers mixed up and met Dharok in the tunnels).

Hm... I'll wear ahrim hood and a guthix book. Yeah, howm any casts are we talking about -.-

bring d sq for shield and just use black d hide instead of rune.

i would bring ahrim robetop and bottoms instead of rune so that you can own torag and gunthan no pray

I use ahrims no staff, slayer staff, glory, wizard boots, zam book, ring of life, mystic gloves, 150 rune arrows mage cape, 1k deaths and 4k minds, mage bow, black dhide top, 11 prayer pots 12 sharks and spade. I have been barrowing since it came out pretty much, and my gear has changed ALOT over the months ive played at barrows, ive now come back after a 2 month break and am using this setup with good results. here is a list of my complete barrows trips:

Torags Hammer 1.6m

Karils Leather Skirt 380k

Dharoks Platebody 3.8m

Veracs Flail 1.8m

Guthans Warspear 3.8m

Ahrims Robe top 1m

Veracs Skirt 1.16m 830 laws, 265 shark

Veracs Skirt 1.2m

Dharoks Platebody 4.2m

Karils Coif 375k

Torags Plate 3.1m

Veracs Helm 800k

Dharoks Helm 750k

Torags Platelegs 2.2m (10sets,2ea:baxe,scim,chain)

Guthans helm 3.5m

Karils Leather Skirt 325k

Ahrims Skirt 650k

Veracs Skirt 1.2m

Karils Leather Skirt (gave away)

Torags Plate 2.5m

Ahrims Staff 400k

Dharoks Plate 3.4m

Guthans Plate 3.9m

Guthans Skirt 4m

Karils Skirt 300k

Ahrims Hood 525k

Dharoks Helm 750k

Guthans Plate 4m

Ahrims Skirt 530k

Karils Top 500k

Ahrims Skirt 530k

Veracs Bassard 3.45m

Dharoks helm 700k

Karils Top 300k

total: 57,139,000

as you can see, some items i would get 300k more one time than another, this could of been the span of a few weeks, or just got a good deal for it, but you can see teh decline in prices over weeks and months.