Creepy Thread

Dizzle229

That was....strange, to say the least.

[hide]What I got from it was that there was a stalker obsessed with this guy, took pictures of him and years later killed his friend's sister and stole her phone, texted him in place of her, and the guy next to him was this stalker in the theatre. And it eventually turns out that the stalker had mistaken or taken Josh instead, and forced him to wear small childrens clothes because he was ALSO a paedophile? Or am I getting it wrong?[/hide]

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide]What I got from it was that there was a stalker obsessed with this guy, took pictures of him and years later killed his friend's sister and stole her phone, texted him in place of her, and the guy next to him was this stalker in the theatre. And it eventually turns out that the stalker had mistaken or taken Josh instead, and forced him to wear small childrens clothes because he was ALSO a paedophile? Or am I getting it wrong?[/hide]

[hide]

I'm not even sure he was necessarily a pedophile, just obsessed for some unexplained reason was all I got from it. I don't think Josh was a case of mistaken identity, as he knew who he was. It's stated that he looked very similar, so he may have decided that is he couldn't have the narrator, he could at least convince himself that this was him. I'd imagine he killed Veronica because he saw her as a threat to the "relationship".

Also loving the copious amounts of fridge horror in this story. Maybe I'm just an idiot, but it didn't click for me until a day after I read the story that the guy in the theater was the stalker.

[/hide]

Figured I'd post some new images while this thread is here.

[hide]

MjWbd.jpg

MnBzR.jpg

hWbEw.jpg

ZR906.jpg

W8Bro.jpg

REwP4.jpg

Yi7EJ.jpg

[/hide]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

[hide]

I'm not even sure he was necessarily a pedophile, just obsessed for some unexplained reason was all I got from it. I don't think Josh was a case of mistaken identity, as he knew who he was. It's stated that he looked very similar, so he may have decided that is he couldn't have the narrator, he could at least convince himself that this was him. I'd imagine he killed Veronica because he saw her as a threat to the "relationship".

Also loving the copious amounts of fridge horror in this story. Maybe I'm just an idiot, but it didn't click for me until a day after I read the story that the guy in the theater was the stalker.

[/hide]

Figured I'd post some new images while this thread is here.

[hide]

MjWbd.jpg

MnBzR.jpg

hWbEw.jpg

ZR906.jpg

W8Bro.jpg

REwP4.jpg

Yi7EJ.jpg

[/hide]

[hide]That would explain why his friend's hair was dyed brown. Also: I didn't understand the Mrs. Maggie part and where this guy lived. Was she a murderer?[/hide]

The only one I find remotely creepy is the last one. But that's more weird than creepy.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

[hide]

Yeah, I still don't understand how Mrs. Maggie fits into the story, but I get the feeling that it's something important. My guess is that she somehow knows the stalker, though what the exact relation is I'm not sure.

Edit: Something I just realized. The narrator said he put the girl's cell phone in her purse. That means that he either was one of the EMTs, or he went to the hospital later. Since she died afterwards, maybe he came back to finish the job?

[/hide]

Man, I wish this had a TV Tropes page. Would love to see some WMG/Headscratchers.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the second spoilered bit.

But yeah, it'd be cool if it had a TV Tropes page. Does anyone know what the name of the actual creepypasta is?

-Random Youtuber

It's kind of funny to see it posted so often on /x/ when they hate Reddit so much. Maybe they allow it because because everything else on there now discusses either magik or how the ghosts of Illuminati alien demon disinfo agents are paid by the reptilian Zionists to spread disinfo on /x/.

Anyway, the guy who wrote the pasta made a book out of the story called Penpal. I plan on purchasing it off of Amazon at some point in the future.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the second spoilered bit.

Sorry, too many "he's", not enough specification.

[hide]

I meant that the narrator put the phone in the girl's purse, meaning that the stalker went to the hospital at some point, and may have killed her directly, if it was necessary.

[/hide]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Sorry for the DP, thought it to be worth the bump. Some Fridge-Horrorish stories pasted in from an archived /x/ thread.

[hide]

A buddy of mine and I were talking,

and somebody said we should go take some ghost photos, so we went to this old house on a mountain road where there'd been a murder.

We went late at night, and then we went from the front hall to the living room, to the bath, the toilet, the kitchen, the father's study, then up to the second floor, and then the children's rooms and parents room, then back downstairs to the first floor. Then we each took a photo of us with the house behind us.

Then the next day, we looked at the photos and we were surprised.

There was nothing.

I mean, we were in the photos. Just there weren't any ghosts or anything.

"Isn't that weird?"

"Maybe they like, went to heaven, or something?"

"Yeah maybe. We can't take any more ghost photos, then. That was a waste of time."

"Not really. I saw a house that was pretty far from the rest. We can go their next."

"Seriously? It empty?"

"'course not. There were people there. Let's go tonight."

"Okay, got it. I'll get ready."

I can't wait. This'll be a lot of fun.

My sister's an art teacher, and she rented a two bedroom cheap apartment to use as a studio. She never lived there, she just used it as a place to paint. Since I was hard up for a place to stay, she was nice and gave me one of the rooms.

So I moved my stuff in in the morning, and then went off to work. I came home excited, ready to enjoy my new place. My sister had told me to be really careful with the locks, so I locked the door with the deadbolt and chain. I made myself some instant ramen with the water heater in the kitchen, and then read some comics until it was time for bed. I checked the door and the gas, and went to sleep.

Around 2 or 3 in the morning, I heard the deadbolt unlock from teh front door. My sister had come to paint. I heard her go to the bedroom next to mine, the one she used as a studio. I'd been in there earlier, it was empty except for some canvas and paints.

I was tired and I had work again the next morning, so I stayed in bed. I could hear her mumbling and laughing to herself.

"Man, artists are weird people," I said to myself as I fell asleep again.

When I woke up in the morning, my sister was gone and I was alone in the apartment. I got up and got ready, and then went out the front door.

It was only when I turned around to lock it that I realized, and I was suddenly terrified.

I never went back into the apartment after that.

2 1/2 - Too lazy to reorder.

Okay, here's another one. Maybe a little more Japanese-ish.

At the end of June, a college student was found dead in his apartment. He'd been dead for at least a month, and his body was found in a bad state of decay. The cops called his brother Tatsuya in to identify the body, and while he was there they played the messages on the deceased's answering machine.

3/14: A message from his mother talking about a trip they took when he was little. It cut off midway.

3/16: An invitation to a trip by a friend.

3/21: A message from his father, that his grandpa wanted to see him.

4/25: A message from his friend saying that he needed to go to school.

5/1: A message from his mother telling him to call his brother Tatsuya.

That was all that was on the tape.

"The calls from your parents were always at around 2:00 AM, the detective said. Tatsuya nodded.

"My parents died when we were both little..."

One day, when I was little, my sister's crying was bugging me so I killed her and threw her in a well.

The next day the body was gone.

Five years later, I got in a fight with a friend over something stupid, and I killed him too. I threw his body in the well, and the next day, it was gone.

Ten years later, I accidentally got a chick pregnant when we were drunk. I killed her and threw her body in the well, and the next day it was gone.

Fifteen years later, I had this boss who was a dick. I killed him and threw him in the well. The next day his body was gone.

Twenty years later, my mom was getting old and she needed to be put in a home. I didn't want to pay the money, so I killed her and threw her body in the well.

The next day, it was still there.

3 1/2

It's been a crappy day. I woke up late, I skipped breakfast, and I think I forgot to lock the door, too. And to make matters worse, my boss yelled at me again today. All the girls in the office hate him. The bald bastard. "I wonder if he's that guy who keeps stalking me?" I say to myself as I go home.

Home, of course, is a cheap-ass apartment with a living kitchen and a seperate bedroom, and not even a window facing outside. Not that I care. It's cheap. I unlock the door and go inside.

The place is trashed. Somebody must've broken this morning... Crap. I'm tired. I'll just call the police tomorrow.

I decide to skip breakfast and head for the bedroom.

I got run over by a hit-and-run driver, and I had to go to the hospital for a month. When I finally got out, a good buddy of came over to hang out.

"Sorry I couldn't go see you in the hospital."

"It's cool, man."

"Did you see the guy who did it?"

"Nah, it was too sudden. I don't remember."

"I see."

"You be careful too, buddy."

"Yeah, I will. Anyway, it's getting late, so I'm gonna head home. Next time I'll go see you."

"Thanks."

It's five minutes to midnight, and I'm on an express train on the outskirts of Tokyo. It's just me and a few other people, and then this one guy gets on. When he gets in, he looks around and suddenly has this terrified expression on his face as the doors close behind him.

He walks up to a woman, "Excuse me ma'am. Are you 28?"

"That's exactly right," the woman says. "How could you tell?"

He ignores her and turns to the man next to me, "And you, you're 45?"

"Why yes, that's right."

He looks to me, "And you're 35."

"That's correct. But how do you know?"

"And you miss, you're 50?"

"Yes, that's right. But I'll be turning 51 tomorrow, in five minutes."

When she says this the man goes white as a sheet.

"I have a special power: I can see how long each of you is going to live."

An old man says to me, "Wanna play a game?

Here's the rules. I've got a bunch of boxes, and inside one of them is the prize money. The boxes are heavy and strong, too heavy to ever open with your hands, but there are axes and welding torches and all kinds of things around them, and you can take as much time as you want. When you find the money it's yours."

Well, I don't see any way I can lose then. Worst case, I spend a night opening boxes.

"By the way, there are a ton of boxes, but if you give me 50$ I'll start you right next to the prize money."

Even better! I take out my wallet and give the old guy 50$.

The game starts.

The prize money is right in front of my eyes.

I hate being in crowds when it's hot. [bleep]ing hate it. I'm exhausted from work, and then I have to ride the damn rush hour train home. I stagger back to my apartment building, and I go inside and wait for the elevator. There's another goddamn crowd here. An old woman and her husband, two kids in elementary school, a college student, a businessman in a suit, and a mom with a kid on her back and another holding her hand.

We all get inside, and just as the doors are about to close this cute girl in a white dress slips past them. The weight buzzer goes off. Well, that makes sense. This thing's got a limit of 9 adults. She looks embarrassed and tries to get off, but I smile and step out of the elevator. As the doors close she's smiling back at me. Very cute. I honestly just didn't want to be stuck on a full elevator, but still, totally worth it. I take the next elevator up and go back to my place. The TV's on, and the news is talking about some chick that's gone missing.

Two years ago, a good friend of mine was riding his motorcycle, and he crashed into a tree and died. It was really sudden.

The day after the funeral, five of us went to his place and sorted through his stuff. The guy loved taking pictures, and he had tons of photos of the canpus, the local parts, landscapes, that sort of thing. There was one that was kind of weird, though. It was a photo of his bathroom mirror. Just a straight on-shot of a full body mirror, reflecting back on an empty bathroom. There was nothing out of the ordinary about it, but it did feel strange. Is it because maybe you don't see that many photos of mirrors?

Two of my friends and I, we'll call 'em A and B, went ghost hunting in this old house where there'd been a murder one late one night.

"Hey, I heard the killer really butchered these guys. I bet their ghosts must be really pissed off."

"Yeah, it was a massacre. He stabbed the husband's eyes out, and then killed the mother with a big knife, and then he strangled the kids."

"But A, didn't you say you weren't scared off ghosts?" I said as we wandered around the house with just a single flashlight. We went through the kitchen, and down to the room where the murders occured. I could've sworn I could still see blood on the walls.

The place was creepy, but we didn't see anything weird. On the way out, I turned to A.

"Hey, I didn't see anything spooky, did you?"

"Not me."

"I didn't either."

"I didn't see a thing."

So there was nothing, then.

Kinda lame, but a part of me feels relieved.

I got out of jail yesterday.

I killed five people, but since I was a minor they let me go after four years.

At the time it was on all the news. I really do feel bad about it, and I've decided to get a job as soon as I can to help my family.

Why do I have to help my family when I'm barely over 18? After I did it, my parents got fired, and my sister couldn't pay tuition and had to drop out of college. For four years they've been living off of savings, and never going out of the house except to buy food. And then their savings ran out six months ago, and since then they've been living off of salt and tap water.

I figured they all must have me, but when I got back they were acting like nothing's happened. My mom was laughing her ass off at a sitcom, and my sister was drying her hair while she talked to somebody on the phone. My dad was smiling at them while he drank from a bottle of beer.

Man, if I don't find work soon...

Friend: "I'm really sorry about this."

Me: "Hey, stop it!"

Friend: "My sister... she's sick. I need the money."

Me: "Are you okay man? Snap out of it."

Friend: "......Thanks."

Me: "I can lend you like a thousand bucks, if you want it."

Friend: "Thanks man. And like, well..."

Me: "Here, take the rest of my dinner if you want it."

Friend: "Thanks."

Me: "What are you talking about? I mean, we're best pals right?"

Friend: "I'm thinking of killing myself... If you weren't here I was gonna do it."

Me: "Hey, don't worry about it."

Friend: "Sorry to bug you this late at night."

My kid's weird. He's got this habit of pointing at faces sometimes, like in a picture or on TV.

It was only a little while ago that I learned whenever he points at somebody like that, they're gonna die within three days.

Like today, when I went to turn on the TV, my son was pointing on the screen.

When I turned it on there was a US senator, talking about a civil rights bill.

Hmm, so he's gonna die too huh?

I've been really tired lately, so I took some time off work and went to England. I checked into a nice three story hotel after a long day of sightseeing, and just collapsed in bed.

Around 3:00 AM I heard some noise, and I look outside. The police are everywhere. They're yelling up at me that there's been a robbery and murder on the second floor. I'm on the top level, and I can see that the cops have the stairs and elevators locked down. Should be fine then.

I'm going back to bed. Hope they catch the guy.

My wife was attacked by a burglar when I was on my way home from work. She fought him off with a butcher knife, though. When I went to pick her up from the police station, she said, "When I heard the buzzer I thought it was you, but then there was somebody else he jumped me as soon as I opened the door!"

"You must've been so scared," I said, and I held her tightly.

One day I got an email from a buddy with a video file attached. In the video, he rigs a noose from the ceiling, climbs a chair, sticks his head in it and kicks the chair out. Then the movie ends.

15 1/2

"I was taking a shower when I heard a scream from the living room. I got out of the bath and ran over the naked. When I got there, there was a man in a mask, and my mom, sister, and dad all lay on the floor dead. When the man saw me he jumped out the window. I collapsed on the floor, pale."

There's a road I take on my way home from work that goes by a big abandoned apartment building that they're going to tear down. A lot of people commit suicide by jumping off of it, and a bunch of my co-workers say they've seen ghosts. There's no light around, and it's pretty creepy at night.

One night I was stuck late at work, and I didn't get off until about eleven. I was walking home past that apartment when I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye.

I looked up, and I could see a silhoutte on the building.

"!?"

I thought my heart was going to stop. It was definitely a person.

Is it a ghost... I said to myself? And then they jumped off. I heard the horrible sound of a body hitting concrete, and I saw a woman laying on the ground.

I called 911 and ran over there. She was covered in blood and her arms were bent in weird ways. She wasn't a ghost, but it was still pretty scary. I could see a bunch of people looking down at me from above, they must've heard the crash.

The ambulance came and took her away, and I went home, but that night I was too freaked out to sleep.

I called the hospital the next day, and they said she was badly hurt but survived. I'm so glad... it would've been horrible if she'd died.

Last one of the night, folks. Hope you've had fun.

I know this isn't exactly an uncommon problem, but my mom treats my wife like crap. Whenever we come over to visit she never sets out a place for her, and today she tried to stuff her in a closet because she was "cleaning"!

This last one was too much for me. "Mom! Don't treat Ayanami that way!"

My mom looked at me and said, "Ayanami? Who's that?"

So rude. I just can't believe it.

I'm a courier, and sometimes my job takes me into bad parts of town. One day, I was delivering a package to this crappy old apartment building in a bad area of Tokyo. It was hot and I was feeling lazy, so I decided to take the elevator. I pushed the open button and the doors opened immediately. But as soon as they did, this woman ran out screaming with this crazy look on her face. She ran out of the building before I could say a word.

Who knows what THAT was about. Maybe it was some yakuza thing? Like they were whoring her out or something? Who knows what goes on in a run down old hellhole like this.

I looked inside the elevator, just to check for scary murderers. Nope, nothing. Oh well.

I get inside and hit the button for my floor.

When I was a kid, I had a friend who I'd always walk home with, and on the way home we'd always talk.

"Hey, we've got finals next week, right? You wanna come study with me?"

"Nah, tomorrow's the release date for Final Fantasy 1, so I'm gonna skip school and buy it."

"Dude, you do nothing but play video games all night, and you sleep in class, and you still always get As. How does that work?"

"Actually, I can see the future. I know what'll be on the tests so I can tell the answers."

"Wow, that's amazing! You should go bet on horses and make like a million bucks!"

"Dude, calm down. It's a joke."

Sure enough, the next day he skipped class, and he still got straight As on his finals next week. Looking back, I should've known.

So I was bored, and I decided to take some ghost photos in an abandoned building near me. There was a room on the top floor that looked pretty haunted to me, so I set the camera in the middle and took three photos, one right after another. I left the building after that, and I didn't see any ghosts or anything.

I got the photos developed the next day, and I shivered when I saw them. Two of them had nothing unusual, but one of them had this creepy looking Japanese doll, sitting in the window and smiling at me. I sure as hell hadn't seen any dolls when I was there.

I got pretty freaked out, so I went back to the building next day when it was light, this time with a couple friends and ready to run the hell towards the exit if we saw anything. We got to the top floor, and I sighed in relief. It wasn't a ghost or anything at all. It was just a real old Japanese doll, that one of the previous owners had placed on the windowsill.

Aww, and for a second I thought I had a real ghost picture on my hands.

August, 1904.

I found a strange diary in my home.

I moved here six years ago after I married. A short while after, we had a daughter.

Sadly, I lost both my wife and my daughter when the ship they were on sank two years ago.

The house was empty now, and I decided to renovate it before I sold it to someone else. When the workers were knocking out a wall in the room that had been my wife's, a strange diary fell down from the ceiling. They gave the diary to me. Its handwriting was definitely my wife's.

This is what it said.

7/15: My life with you begins now.

(This was the day we married.)

9/21: I was made to be with you.

12/9: Even so, I will never let you go.

2/23: Not long now.

2/29: Do you understand?

When I finished reading, I was so scared I gave up on selling the house and packed up right then and there, to move to a distant town.

[/hide]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I find that I can't understand all the shorter ones. Is there any way you can explain them? I can't.

-Random Youtuber

Sure, which ones?

7th one onwards basically. I find that there's not enough detail for me to get a good idea.

-Random Youtuber

What the heck is fridge horror?

http://tvtropes.org/...in/FridgeHorror

"No, not last week's leftover tuna casserole. Fridge Horror is, simply put, when something becomes terrifying after the fact. Maybe you thought about this or that plot point a little too hard, and suddenly you realize that everyone was trapped in stasis forever, or that the lovable child will grow up in a world where everyone around her is dead. This can be either intentional or unintentional by the author."

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Sure, which ones?

7th one onwards basically. I find that there's not enough detail for me to get a good idea.

I'll try my best to remember the answers from the thread.

Everyone that wants to do them themselves, spoilers ahead.

[hide=7]

7. The elevator holds 9 adults. With narrator or girl, that IS 9 people, but 3 of them are children. The body of the missing girl is on top of the elevator.

[/hide]

[hide=8]

A picture of an empty mirror. How did the friend manage that little trick without having his image reflected back?

[/hide]

[hide=9]

"Two of my friends and I", being 3 people, go ghost hunting in an old house. At the end of the night, they ask if anyone saw anything.

"Hey, I didn't see anything spooky, did you?"

"Not me."

"I didn't either."

"I didn't see a thing."

One asks the question, gets 3 responses. For added bonus, people in the thread even speculated that they could identify which response why the ghost. The story says "he stabbed the husband's eyes out", and one of the responses was "I didn't see a thing." Not necessarily intentional on the part of the author, but I think it makes it better.

[/hide]

[hide=10]

"their savings ran out six months ago, and since then they've been living off of salt and tap water."

They've gone insane. The power is shut off, yet the sister attempting to dry her hair, and the mom is laughing at a comedy that isn't playing.

[/hide]

[hide=11]

Read from bottom to top.

[/hide]

[hide=12]

"Like today, when I went to turn on the TV, my son was pointing on the screen.

When I turned it on there was a US senator, talking about a civil rights bill.

Hmm, so he's gonna die too huh?"

The kid was pointing at the TV before the narrator turned it on. He was pointing at the narrator's reflection.

[/hide]

[hide=13]

This isn't a very good one. Anyways, narrator is trapped on the same floor as the murderer.

[/hide]

[hide=14]

The wife was jumped by the burglar as soon as she opened the door, but she fought him off with a butcher knife. She answered thinking it was the narrator. She carried the knife to the door thinking it was the narrator, meaning she was trying to kill him.

[/hide]

[hide=15]

The friend recorded himself hanging himself. How could he have sent the email?

[/hide]

[hide=15 1/2]

I don't care for this one. Narrator killed the people and was in the shower watching the blood off, when a burglar broke in and found the bodies. He ran when the narrator (killer) came back. At least, that's my understanding, as even the OP in the thread didn't give much of an explanation.

[/hide]

[hide=16]

The narrator went to help a woman that jumped from an abandoned apartment building. There were people looking down from the windows to see what the noise was about. Ghosts? OP just said "something like that".

[/hide]

[hide=17]

"Ayanami" is one of these things.

10216_anime_pillow.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=18]

As soon as he pushed the button, the elevator doors opened and a person ran out. When the doors close, the narrator will be trapped inside for who knows how long.

[/hide]

[hide=19]

Another one that's kind of crap. He really is psychic, as he referred to Final Fantasy as Final Fantasy 1.

[/hide]

[hide=20]

3 pictures were taken of the same location, and in the third, there was a doll. When they returned, the found the doll still there, thinking "oh well, thought we had something". But where was it in the first 2 pictures?

[/hide]

[hide=21]

This one was tough. Bottom line is, at least one diary entry would have been made after the wife died.

[/hide]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

[hide]#21 the last entry was on the 29th February. Which means it was on a leap year, which was 1904. The ship sank two years ago, which wasn't on a leap year. which implies that it had been written after she had died. [/hide]

Also, I don't get the one involving the locks/sister.

-Random Youtuber

[hide]#21 the last entry was on the 29th February. Which means it was on a leap year, which was 1904. The ship sank two years ago, which wasn't on a leap year. which implies that it had been written after she had died. [/hide]

Also, I don't get the one involving the locks/sister.

[spoiler=Solution?]He locked the door with a deadbolt and chain. How could the sister have come in with the chain on the door? Sister was probably dead and a ghost.

Hamtaro.png