Creepy Thread

Dizzle229

I love BOC's and John Murphy's music

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people say this is the most scariest song of all time, click at own risk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPrTUC7BDn4

without the creepy ass talking this sounds alot like L4D2

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Hamburger lady is not scary at all.

Just annoying.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Here's a semi-creepy story, I hope noone pisses themselves:

The Soul Robber

This story begins with a man named Jack C Rutherford. Growing up in arkansas in the late 60s, jack was an aspiring bank robber. He couldn't care less who got in his way, he'd kill a hundred men if it'd mean getting all the money in a bank. His family: dead. His future: let's take a look.

In 1972, jack got his first big break. Scouting local banks, he came across one that was ripe for the pickings. Sure, it had a vault, but aside from 3 guards, it was completely unprotected. June 6th: jack rutherford marches right into the bank. With his glock in tow, he fires off half of his 12shot magazine, picking off the 3 guards and killing all but 2 of the female tellers. Pointing the gun to one of their heads, he orders them to open the vault to which they fearfully agree. He robs the bank entirely, stealing 250 grand before forcibly having his way with, and then picking off the remaining 2 female tellers. Getting home to his arkansas apartment, he puts the duffle of cash on the floor, and sits on his bed quietly listening to the radio.

As he is listening to the radio, a silent hum begins to replace the broadcast, and then, from out of nowhere, a demonic voice begins to speak. Jack, highly curious, turns up the volume, only to hear the words 'now that ye've killed and desicrated, so shall I'. Jack fearfully falls asleep, waking up 3 days later.

Jack eventually wakes up, but for some reason, he begins to hear voices in his head. These aren't normal voices either, they're voices of the people he killed slowly getting louder and louder.

100 days go by, and jack is at the point of suicide when all but one of the voices leaves. Jack, thinking he's safe, asks 'who are you, last voice?'. The voice in his head replies, 'I'm jack, who the hell are you?'

div>

Here's a semi-creepy story, I hope noone pisses themselves:

The Soul Robber

This story begins with a man named Jack C Rutherford. Growing up in arkansas in the late 60s, jack was an aspiring bank robber. He couldn't care less who got in his way, he'd kill a hundred men if it'd mean getting all the money in a bank. His family: dead. His future: let's take a look.

In 1972, jack got his first big break. Scouting local banks, he came across one that was ripe for the pickings. Sure, it had a vault, but aside from 3 guards, it was completely unprotected. June 6th: jack rutherford marches right into the bank. With his glock in tow, he fires off half of his 12shot magazine, picking off the 3 guards and killing all but 2 of the female tellers. Pointing the gun to one of their heads, he orders them to open the vault to which they fearfully agree. He robs the bank entirely, stealing 250 grand before forcibly having his way with, and then picking off the remaining 2 female tellers. Getting home to his arkansas apartment, he puts the duffle of cash on the floor, and sits on his bed quietly listening to the radio.

As he is listening to the radio, a silent hum begins to replace the broadcast, and then, from out of nowhere, a demonic voice begins to speak. Jack, highly curious, turns up the volume, only to hear the words 'now that ye've killed and desicrated, so shall I'. Jack fearfully falls asleep, waking up 3 days later.

Jack eventually wakes up, but for some reason, he begins to hear voices in his head. These aren't normal voices either, they're voices of the people he killed slowly getting louder and louder.

100 days go by, and jack is at the point of suicide when all but one of the voices leaves. Jack, thinking he's safe, asks 'who are you, last voice?'. The voice in his head replies, 'I'm jack, who the hell are you?'

There is so much wrong with that sentence.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• 8 months later...

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

God, that slenderman thing creeped me out so much after watching like 20 of them. I have a really active imagination so you can imagine why. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

They're still updating Marble Hornets after almost 3 years.

They stopped updating it for a while I think. They've started again recently as far as I know.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

For you retired RuneScape veterans, there was a fictional in the Tip.It Times a few months ago that reminded me of a creepypasta. I think it was set sometime between 2005-2007, so it takes place while many OT-ers still played.

Run, Escape, and I will Find You

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

My cousin searched this pasta a few too many times and now this image haunts every other Google Image search.

tumblr_l6e4y1jWkC1qazxseo1_500.jpg

Let me guess...Squidward's Suicide or something?

-Random Youtuber

My cousin searched this pasta a few too many times and now this image haunts every other Google Image search.

tumblr_l6e4y1jWkC1qazxseo1_500.jpg

Let me guess...Squidward's Suicide or something?

Yep.

Also, has this been posted in this thread yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPrTUC7BDn4

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Dizzle, the Hamburger Lady video was posted a few pages back, if I'm not mistaken.

-Random Youtuber

Well that video took a disturbing turn... :blink:

Now that that horror is behind us, here's some more! My girlfriend told me about this and I thought of you guys. :grin:

A few nights ago, my girlfriend's friend's stepfather died. He had been sick and delusional for some time, but recently, every time she went to see him he would look very scared and say "Don't let them take me!" He had been moved around a lot as his illnesses progressed, so she didn't think much of it at the time.

Now, as he had been very sick he had a DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) so when the alarms on his monitors went off all the nurse could do was go in and see what happened. The night he died, the nurse on duty called the doctor in and they waited 10 minutes before calling the time of death, just to make sure.

As soon as the doctor had finished pronouncing the time of death, he sat straight up in bed, giggling, and said "He told you not to let us take him" before falling back down onto the bed completely stone dead.

Apparently that nurse hasn't been back to work since.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Now that that horror is behind us, here's some more! My girlfriend told me about this and I thought of you guys. :grin:

A few nights ago, my girlfriend's friend's stepfather died. He had been sick and delusional for some time, but recently, every time she went to see him he would look very scared and say "Don't let them take me!" He had been moved around a lot as his illnesses progressed, so she didn't think much of it at the time.

Now, as he had been very sick he had a DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) so when the alarms on his monitors went off all the nurse could do was go in and see what happened. The night he died, the nurse on duty called the doctor in and they waited 10 minutes before calling the time of death, just to make sure.

As soon as the doctor had finished pronouncing the time of death, he sat straight up in bed, giggling, and said "He told you not to let us take him" before falling back down onto the bed completely stone dead.

That's pretty weird :shock:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

That's messed up in my books. o_O

-Random Youtuber