Creepy Thread

Dizzle229

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always tempted to watch everything in this tread. I have only read/seen like a small fraction of them. Why I have to be such a crybaby?

To be honest, the only thing I have really found disturbing is the comic on the last page. The rest of it isn't bad at all imo.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Prepare for scare.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I'm always tempted to watch everything in this tread. I have only read/seen like a small fraction of them. Why I have to be such a crybaby?

To be honest, the only thing I have really found disturbing is the comic on the last page. The rest of it isn't bad at all imo.

I think you're right. I'm a bit scared of watching some of them, but of the ones I did aren't that bad at all.

By the way, are you serious about the comic? I was so close from watching it all then I got scared. :ohnoes:

I think you're right. I'm a bit scared of watching some of them, but of the ones I did aren't that bad at all.

By the way, are you serious about the comic? I was so close from watching it all then I got scared. :ohnoes:

Well put it this way; if you're scared, hover your finger over Ctrl+W (close tab). It's not especially bad, it's just shocking if you don't know what's coming which makes you freeze for a second, which was the bad part. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Prepare for scare.

Christ. :o

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

See, now I want to watch the video to see whats up. WHY DO I KEEP COMING TO THIS THREAD!

If I watch it, now would be good though, while its still light out.

EDIT: That's it? <_<

The hell was that?

I'm scarred for life. ;_;

-Random Youtuber

...Be right back, changing my pants.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm not really scared of creepy movies/stories, so I'll watch the Marble Hornets series for a few days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn59FJ4HrmU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BsPPQSwdVw&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLIpL26ztFo&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE8aZZx1dTI

:ohnoes: Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so...

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Marble Hornets is still the scariest thing I've ever watched.

I only watched up to #20, which is where he stopped for a while. I haven't looked at the newer ones for fear that I'd have to have every light in my house on for a week. :thumbsup:

-Random Youtuber

I'll wait until I'm drunk later and watch them...don't have the cojones to watch them atm! :P

Don't blame us if you can't sleep. ;)

-Random Youtuber

I'll wait until I'm drunk later and watch them...don't have the cojones to watch them atm! :P

Can't sleep, monsters will eat me.

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Can't sleep, monsters will eat me.

Can't sleep, clown's will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. :blink:

Simpsons ftw.

-Random Youtuber

• 4 months later...

I don't know if any of you have read this Creepy Pasta, but it's worth bumping the thread to showcase it. It's long, but definitely worth the read.

[spoiler=Part 1 - Footsteps]1aSMT.png

[spoiler=Part 2 - Balloons]RjwxK.png

[spoiler=Part 3 - Boxes]FSYLG.png

kSYLQ.png

[spoiler=Part 4 - Maps]HVJKg.png

[spoiler=Part 5 - Screens]iXD3n.png

RGubo.png

[spoiler=Part 6 - Friends]eDdAy.png

Q7Uut.png

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Thanks for catching that. It's fixed now.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato