Creepy Thread

Dizzle229

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For you retired RuneScape veterans, there was a fictional in the Tip.It Times a few months ago that reminded me of a creepypasta. I think it was set sometime between 2005-2007, so it takes place while many OT-ers still played.

Run, Escape, and I will Find You

That was amazing. And it was edited by Kaida cool.gif

1268257231265.jpg

Oh god, its 173, it follows me everywhere! DON'T BLINK!

A really good idea would be to make that image a gif so that that thing turns and gets way closer to the screen after a while (when the poster has assumably scrolled down) just to freak them out if they scroll back up.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Don't blink?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFKa9tQqzrs

It's probably been posted before, but still a great scene from Doctor Who.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Oh, God. Those stone angels scared the Hell out of me the first time I saw them.

From Series 5 (Matt Smith), episode 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kokvIMWEuFM

The Angel then comes out of the screen and starts moving across the room at Amy all static-y and girl-from-The-Ring-like. Creepy doesn't begin to describe it. :ohnoes:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I couldn't sleep the night after the 'Blink' episode. Then again, I was 10 at the time. :ohnoes:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• 4 months later...

Not my usual October bump, but this was a pretty interesting thread. Someone on /x/ linked to it today.

http://chanarchive.org/4chan/x/36427/hi-guys-let-s-play-a-game-i-translated-this-story-off-a-2chan-thread-called-stories-that-are-scary-if-yo#9534598

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Can someone link to/post a good, creepy, entry-level scary story or piece of creepypasta? I haven't really read any and I'm open to suggestions.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's a few on this thread.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

You guys should check out the Marble Hornets series. It starts with

, and it just goes on from there. I think the latest one that came out was 55 or something, so it'll take you a while to have seen it all, but it is worth it. Honestly one of the creepiest things I've seen on the internet.

I got to 19 I think, when he stopped making them. I don't especially want to watch the rest, since a few of them unstelled me. :unsure:

-Random Youtuber

Got quite a lot of my own. I'm from Panama, and, as it should be expected, most of us at least show some respect for the unknown, mostly because quite a lot of "creepy" stuff happens over here. Personally, I think most of these stories should have an explanation, but some others simply don't, and that's what makes them so scary.

I think the most shocking ones were two I'm about to tell. I've had lots of experiences with stuff like this, like any other latin person would, nevertheless, nothing compares to these when it comes to lack of explanation to what the hell happened.

First one happened when I was about 15-16, on a red cross volunteers camp. We did these camps 4 times a year, from friday to sunday. There's this place called Cocoli over here, which basically used to be a huge house clomplex for U.S. soldiers in Panama and is now pretty much abandoned (will be flooded with Canal expansion), there's also an infamous tale over here, about a marine who resided in Cocoli and killed his wife in his own house and then commited suicide (at this point the story was pretty laughable to all of us); the story also included details like, the wife always wearing a white dress, the house had an x number we found out later, etc... you know, the typical.

And of course, saturday night, bunch of bored teens, it was a matter of time before someone pulled out this story. Thing is, since we were in the same complex where the house of the murder was supposed to be, we decided to look around. We found this house that was in far worse shape compared to the rest, so we decided to give it a go, the house was number 106 (the 6 missing but we figured out by the numbers of the ones next to it). The house was full of dead bats, bunch of used candles, turtle heats, etc... lot of weird crap. When we made it to the last floor, one of us looked outside the window and there was this weird lady looking at us from the front yard, dressed in white. At first, we all thought it was a joke, but then we realized we were all on that floor, the entrance to the complex was restricted and it didn't look like any of our supervisors, at this point it was still a possiblity that someone went too far with a joke and brought someone we've never seen before, until...

Our reaction was to go down to the front yard as fast as possible to confront the joker, thing is, the house got 2 entrances only, and both were blocked by us as we were going out, and by the time we were there, she was gone. We looked around the house for a while, keeping entrances under watch and such, then this girl of the group started screaming loud as hell, she was standing in the front yard looking at the window of the last floor, just like the lady in white, we all ran to her and look up, the very same lady from before was looking at us from the window of the last floor... We all ran away from there screaming and cursing, it was really creepy. Couple of hours later, we were talking about this to the keeper of the complex and his wife, he told us "you kids didn't visit house 106 right? that's where you know what murder happened...". Never did another camp there ever again.

As for the lady, she didn't look scary, transparent or any crap like that, however, she did look VERY out of place. Like, her hair and her clothes were just weird, it was like looking at someone from the 60s or something. It was a creepy night and we rarely talk about that anymore.

The other one happened when I was 18 and was far more disturbing. As you've probably guessed by now, I love camping, and this time I was camping with 4 friends for a little escape. We decided to visit this monastery that was close to our camping location, that's very famous for its meals (they give free food to campers, but you gotta help with the dishes). The parking lot is next to a little cliff, so the top of the trees are at the same height as the parking lot. As we were leaving, there was a shutdown and the place turned REALLY dark, we could barely see our own hands. I used my car lights to illuminate the place, and as soon as I did that, we heard something moving on the trees next to the parking lot, the lights weren't pointing directly to the trees, so we couldn't see very well. Then this... thing, came out of nowhere moving at the tops of the trees, like, if floating. I really don't know how to explain it, but the closest I can give is that it was like watching a person walking backwards while rotating his/her arms, but in a very jerky/shaky manner (sorta like

), it was REALLY disturbing to watch. We packed up and left the place as soon as possible.

Edit: about the 2nd story, here's a picture of the place, it's not exactly the parking lot, but this is what I mean when I say the monastery is over a little cliff, most of the trees around it are like these:

32283_391141205196_502895196_4108879_1295804_n.jpg

I got quite a few others, but these 2 are the ones I've found the hardest to explain.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

I actually found those a bit creepy. :blink:

Tell us more! :thumbup:

-Random Youtuber

Well the rest are more of a folk thing. Any hispanic/latin country got A LOT of creepy stories, and mine is not an exception. You'll prob notice most of the urban legends you hear in the states, have centuries being told over here, but with much more scary details. Sadly, most of these stories are almost never translated and to know them, you gotta be related to certain families or at least know the language, been on x place, etc... Basically the type of stories that rarely cross frontiers. Maybe you can get your hands on a few translated ones that made it outside, like La Tulivieja (or la llorona).

I can tell a few if you guys want, in fact, I'll tell you my favorite now:

There's a place in Panama refered by those who know the location as "La colina del diablo" (Devil's Hill). The place in question seems normal, it's just an small hill in the country side of a province called Coclé, however, it has something quite special. NOTHING ever grows on it, and the soil always looks burnt. There are flowers in the very edge of it, but absolutely no grass, vegetation, anything on the hill itself, and it has been like that since 1821. The story behind it is that, during Panama's independence from Spain, as the spaniards were forced to leave the country or be killed, one of them made a deal with the devil to ensure the safety of his family and his descendants. Thing is, he never made his own safety part of the deal. It is said the devil gave him a cup to drink from and seal the deal, and as soon as that happened he simply vanished with the devil in a cloud of fire, and the place has been like that since then. I know this story because that person it's supposed to be the last of the 100% spanish ancesters in this continent, where my family comes from. My dad got the cup in his house and all, it is supposed to go to the first born of the main branch, my older brother is next in line to get it.

Anyways, funny thing is that NOBODY in my family has died from accidents, illness, diseases, etc... all by natural means at a very old age; the youngest one to die was my grandmother, at the age of 87. Which sorta makes the whole "safety" thing we all got from the deal even more creepy. Don't really want to say my last name, but basically people consider us both blessed and cursed, and those who know the story get quite creeped out in our presence. Another funny thing that happened, is that we actually tried the whole ouija thing to talk with such ancester, and the ouija reacted as if it wasn't a dead person. I really don't know what to believe about this, but almost two centuries of ongoing relevance to the deal, aren't exactly easy to discard.

I asked my grandfather about the safety thing once when I was a kid, like, what exactly are we supposed to be safe from? And he told me everything but the "legions", which are supposed to be actually 7, etc... This is what actually scared me the most, because when I was 7, I had a nasty experience with shadows, and been unable to do two things since then: I can't sleep with curtains open or step next to the base of the beds. Basically had this human-shapped shadow standing at the window of my room, but it had completely white eyes on it, and when I tried to run from it, something grabbed me from under the bed, and left me some marks on my ankles, I passed out after that, but I remember it was like being grabbed by someone with really hot hands. And I know it wasn't a dream because I still got the marks on my ankles, I just cover them with ankle bracelets most of the time. Makes me wonder, if we're supposed to be safe from this type of stuff, and only... them, are supposed to hurt us, then what the hell attacked me that night?

but the closest I can give is that it was like watching a person walking backwards while rotating his/her arms, but in a very jerky/shaky manner (sorta like

), it was REALLY disturbing to watch. We packed up and left the place as soon as possible.

Sorry, I'm just picturing that guy in the video coming out and walking towards you.

Well the rest are more of a folk thing. Any hispanic/latin country got A LOT of creepy stories, and mine is not an exception. You'll prob notice most of the urban legends you hear in the states, have centuries being told over here, but with much more scary details. Sadly, most of these stories are almost never translated and to know them, you gotta be related to certain families or at least know the language, been on x place, etc... Basically the type of stories that rarely cross frontiers. Maybe you can get your hands on a few translated ones that made it outside, like La Tulivieja (or la llorona).

I can tell a few if you guys want, in fact, I'll tell you my favorite now. There's a place in Panama refered by those who know the location as "La colina del diablo" (Devil's Hill). The place in question seems normal, it's just an small hill in the country side of a province called Coclé, however, it has something quite special. NOTHING ever grows on it, and the soil always looks burnt. There are flowers in the very edge of it, but absolutely no grass, vegetation, anything on the hill itself, and it has been like that since 1821. The story behind it is that, during Panama's independence from Spain, as the spaniards were forced to leave the country or be killed, one of them made a deal with the devil to ensure the safety of his family and his descendants. Thing is, he never made his own safety part of the deal. It is said the devil gave him a cup to drink from and seal the deal, and as soon as that happened he simply vanished with the devil in a cloud of fire, and the place has been like that since then. I know this story because that person it's supposed to be the last of the 100% spanish ancesters in this continent, where my family comes from. My dad got the cup in his house and all, it is supposed to go to the first born of the main branch, my older brother is next in line to get it.

Anyways, funny thing is that NOBODY in my family has died from accidents, illness, diseases, etc... all by natural means at a very old age; the youngest one to die was my grandmother, at the age of 87. Which sorta makes the whole "safety" thing we all got from the deal even more creepy. Don't really want to say my last name, but basically people consider us both blessed and cursed, and those who know the story get quite creeped out in our presence. Another funny thing that happened, is that we actually tried the whole ouija thing to talk with such ancester, and the ouija reacted as if it wasn't a dead person. I really don't know what to believe about this, but almost two centuries of ongoing relevance to the deal, aren't exactly easy to discard.

I asked my grandfather about the safety thing once when I was a kid, like, what exactly are we supposed to be safe from? And he told me everything but the "legions", which are supposed to be actually 7, etc... This is what actually scared me the most, because when I was 7, I had a nasty experience with shadows, and been unable to do two things since then: I can't sleep with curtains open or step next to the base of the beds. Basically had this human-shapped shadow standing at the window of my room, but it had completely white eyes on it, and when I tried to run from it, something grabbed me from under the bed, and left me some marks on my ankles, I passed out after that, but I remember it was like being grabbed by someone with really hot hands. And I know it wasn't a dream because I still got the marks on my ankles, I just cover them with ankle bracelets most of the time. Makes me wonder, if we're supposed to be safe from this type of stuff, and only... them, are supposed to hurt us, then what the hell attacked me that night?

Mind posting a picture of the marks?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Oh crap, so sorry, that was meant to be a tale I've heard around here (I just translated it from the blog of the guy who related it first), not something that happened to me, let me put it on a quote.

As for the marks, people will always come up with some explanation to them; most said the marks on the guy who told the story were self-inflicted, so there's no much point on having/showing them, since either way, they don't really prove anything. They sorta look hand-ish, if you know what I mean.

but the closest I can give is that it was like watching a person walking backwards while rotating his/her arms, but in a very jerky/shaky manner (sorta like

Sorry, I'm just picturing that guy in the video coming out and walking towards you.

Lol, not the best example I know, but that's the closest I can give, can't really explain exactly what was that... thing. Imagine that thing "walking" right next to you, when you can barely see anything.

Video would be so much more creepier if it didn't have that ridiculous music...music makes the atmosphere!

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I have to admit, I expected something like that, but it wouldn't let me scroll up! :ohnoes:

-Random Youtuber