Creepy Thread

Dizzle229

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first screamer was a Where's Wally one. Find him. A minute later. :ohnoes:

Mine too. It was one of those reactions you find on YouTube with a hundred thousand views. I ran out of the room and almost fell down the stairs. :D

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNOPphIviXc[/hide]

This is what i imagine a bad LSD trip would be like. Freaked me out the first time i watched it.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

My first screamer was when I was a wee little kid, innocent to the internet. I saw that stupid car commercial one and literally the chair flew backwards as I fell out of it.

Wasn't it like a German car commercial? If so, that was the first one I saw too. My dad loved scaring me. The man made me afraid of the dark until I was like 11. Thats one of the problems with an extremely active imagination.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My first was the "Car Commercial". Still, screamers startle, not scare, there's a big difference.

That Quality Meats thing was pretty creepy :blink:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I've seen several screamers. Nowadays when there's no reason for a certain vid to be wherever, I'll just turn my volume down. Helps a lot when there's a hidden screamer.

Are those monsters from the quality meat taken from Silent Hill?

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

I remember reading about some monster/demon/spirit thing that comes and, like, sucks your life or something out of your stomach, when you sleep on your back. Some Japanese thing. Anyone know what i'm talking about? I remember it from a thread about bad dreams or something here.

Pretty much done with rs now

I remember reading about some monster/demon/spirit thing that comes and, like, sucks your life or something out of your stomach, when you sleep on your back. Some Japanese thing. Anyone know what i'm talking about? I remember it from a thread about bad dreams or something here.

Someone told me that happened to him, but he "resisted." Maybe not the same thing as you're talking about. I don't believe it either way.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Someone told me that happened to him, but he "resisted." Maybe not the same thing as you're talking about. I don't believe it either way.

Well, the dude that posted on it described it as 'a dark cloud, with red orbs imbedded in it, with two armlike appendages'. He never said what it was called, but he said it was reported world wide, about dark cloud monsters paralyzing people while they sleep on their back or something.

Pretty much done with rs now

Well, the dude that posted on it described it as 'a dark cloud, with red orbs imbedded in it, with two armlike appendages'. He never said what it was called, but he said it was reported world wide, about dark cloud monsters paralyzing people while they sleep on their back or something.

You know how Satan is God's opposite?

Well, that thing's the FSM's opposite.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

:thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

FSM?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

FSM?

Flying spaghetti monster