Creepy Thread

Dizzle229

I'm a real [kitty] when it comes to this stuff, but I am also extremely curious. <_<

Haha, me too! Horror really creeps me out and I'm [cabbage] scared of scary movies but I still watch them to see what happens.

I usually end up regretting that because I remember people like The Grudge girl when I'm walking in the house at night. You see an odd shape in the corner of the room and feel unnerved ;(

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated clowns ever since "It"...im on the watch out for clown statues now.

First time I watched "It" I was about 8 years old. I have never slept the same way since then. That movie was the cause of many nightmares from my childhood.

To add another note to the fact that clowns are just plain scary is the fact that most people tend do things when they are grown up to repress bad memories/experiences from an earlier period of their life ( I put myself in that bunch ). That means clowns will be much more likely to be depressed/sad over something in their past than a normal person.

I personally knew a friend of my dad who was a clown. I remember him as a very troubled person and alcoholic.

Another woman I knew from church was the one in charge of youth activities and often dressed herself as a clown. She had major issues with her own kids and was always crying ( and depressed ) over most problems she had.

bananaontop-1.gif

Revelacion.png

I swear I made a thread similar to this Last Halloween, [garden tool]-hum.

Anyhoo, Just a repost of one of the vids I put into my first post.

The first ever sound recording, It just creeps me out.

Oh and as a bonus;

The good ol' Max Headroom Pirating incident.

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

The good ol' Max Headroom Pirating incident.

This scared me, I read about it on Cracked and after watching the video it really did scare me.

That is just plain scary, I read about it on Cracked too. It's just... WTF? How does someone think of that?

I can't listen to the voice recording, slow internet here, but damn, old voice recordings usually sound pretty scary IMO.

I'm not too big on the scary stuff. But some documented supernatural sightings have intrigued me, especially this one:

Perhaps the most famous sighting of a Grinning Man is reported to have taken place on October 11, 1966 in Elizabeth, New Jersey. The entity was sighted by two boys, James Yanchitis and Marvin Munoz, as they were walking home along Fourth Street and New Jersey Street when they reached a corner parallel to the New Jersey Turnpike (40°39'17.43"N, 74°11'29.48"W). The turnpike is elevated and there is an extremely steep incline going down from the busy street above which leads to Fourth Street. A very large, high wire fence runs along the edge of the other street below where the boys were walking, making it incredibly difficult to near impossible for anyone to want to climb up the incline to the turnpike above. There are bright street lights in that area, which gave the boys a good glimpse of what they called "the strangest guy we've ever seen." Yanchitis noticed the strange entity first. "He was standing behind that fence," he stated later to investigators. "I don't know how he got there. He was the biggest man I ever saw." "Jimmy nudged me," Marvin Munoz reported to police, "and said, 'Who's that guy standing behind you?' I looked around and there he was... behind that fence. Just standing there. He pivoted around and looked right at us... then he grinned a big old grin." There had been recent reported incidents of violence in the nearby neighborhood, such as a middle-resident being chased by a "tall green man" down that same street and on the same night, so the boys fled quickly.

Well-known author, paranormal investigator, and journalist John A. Keel visited the two boys in Elizabeth, New Jersey, three days after the incident. Along with Keel came UFO lecturer James Moseley and actor Chuck McCann. Munoz and Yanchitis were interviewed by Keel separately in the home of Mr. George Smythe and both boys told the exact same story. "The man was over six feet tall, they agreed, and was dressed in a sparkling green coverall costume that shimmered and seemed to reflect the street lights. There was a wide black belt around his waist." The boys also said "He had a very dark complexion, and little round eyes...real beady...set far apart." The most frightening and bizarre aspect of the encounter is the fact that "They could not remember seeing any hair, ears, or nose on this figure."

Stuff like this creeps me out :ohnoes:

I still have some strange fear of the "classic" looking aliens (e.x. white skin, skinny, big eyes & the odd-shaped head). Whenever I see something like this I get an unexplainable sense of fear and cannot strain myself to look at [the image] for a few minutes before completely breaking down. Other creepy stuff usually doesn't bother me, unless it is incredibly demented. Anyone else have this odd fear, though?

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

[spoiler=The last man on earth]The last man on Earth came home one night. He turned the lights off, got into bed, then remembered he had left the TV on.

He reached for a match, and a match was put into his hand

He enslaved all teh women?

[spoiler=The last man on earth]The last man on Earth came home one night. He turned the lights off, got into bed, then remembered he had left the TV on.

:wall:

It was a match, not a samwich.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

A FEW YEARS AGO A MAN WAS WALING DOWN A ROAD BECAUSE HIS CAR BROKE DOWN AND HE SAW A CAR COMING UP BEHIND HIM SO HE STUCK OUT HIS THUMB TO HITCH HIKE AND THE CAR STOPPED AHEAD OF HIM. HE RAN UP TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND OPENED THE DOOR. WHEN HE OPENED THE DOOR A SKELETON POPPED OUT!

A FEW YEARS AGO A MAN WAS WALING DOWN A ROAD BECAUSE HIS CAR BROKE DOWN AND HE SAW A CAR COMING UP BEHIND HIM SO HE STUCK OUT HIS THUMB TO HITCH HIKE AND THE CAR STOPPED AHEAD OF HIM. HE RAN UP TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND OPENED THE DOOR. WHEN HE OPENED THE DOOR A SKELETON POPPED OUT!

Beat you to the punch bic boi.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

icon_ohnoes.gif

oh noez! D:

In some television markets, people get two different versions of the same channel. This is usually caused by affiliates being nearbyfor example, while living in New Jersey receiving the ABC affiliate from both New York City and Philadelphia, or living in Southern California and getting both the Los Angeles and San Diego stations. For the most part, these appear to be the same channel in all except local news and some daytime programming, with the exception that one is actually closer and more clear than the other.

These channels, in reality, should not occur. Television markets are set up to focus around ONE city, and offering two different versions of the same channel in one market can split viewer-ship in the ever-competitive ratings race.

If you are to watch the channel with worse reception, from the city that is further away, youll start to notice that the news reports major events that never occurred, on people that arent real, on technology that shouldnt exist, the ads are for products that youve never heard of.

The conspiracy theorists think that these television stations belong to an alternate world. They point to the fact that the news tends to be getting worse over there, more separate from our own. There are reports of looking into an alternate world, and invading it for their own. Just pray they arent talking about us.

:wall:

It was a match, not a samwich.

LMAO really did make me lol!

but seriously..... :shame:

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same." - Jonathan Davis

Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called Death. He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of $50. However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page.

Well, the boy returned to his house and read the book, and he was content. However, he always wondered, what could be on that front page, it was always in the back of his mind. One day, the temptation was too much for the boy, and he flipped to the very front of the book, and dropped the book in HORROR. There, in bold print, was MSRP $6.99.

icon_ohnoes.gificon_ohnoes.gificon_ohnoes.gificon_ohnoes.gificon_ohnoes.gif

Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called “Death”. He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of $50. However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page.

Well, the boy returned to his house and read the book, and he was content. However, he always wondered, what could be on that front page, it was always in the back of his mind. One day, the temptation was too much for the boy, and he flipped to the very front of the book, and dropped the book in HORROR. There, in bold print, was MSRP $6.99.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Siobhana
Removed a bunch of O's so it doesn't stretch the page.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called "Death". He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of $50. However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page.

I lol'd

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called "Death". He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of $50. However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page.

I lol'd

Speaking of which, what does MSRP stand for anyway? I think it's maximum suggested retail price, but I don't know for sure.