Creepy Thread

Dizzle229

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This stopped being creepy since that rock-fire-scissors-snake-human-tree-wolf-sponge-paper-air-water-dragon-devil-lightning-gun picture was posted, so:

[hide=This will probably give you a seizure. Have fun.]

it.gif

[/hide]

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

This stopped being creepy since that rock-fire-scissors-snake-human-tree-wolf-sponge-paper-air-water-dragon-devil-lightning-gun picture was posted, so:

[hide]

it.gif

[/hide]

I never understood that :/ Is it actually moving or is it something weird with fading colors or something?

[hide]

it.gif

[/hide]

I never understood that :/ Is it actually moving or is it something weird with fading colors or something?

I think it moves a little bit, and then resets when the colors get inverted.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

[hide]

it.gif

[/hide]

I think it moves a little bit, and then resets when the colors get inverted.

If it was actually stationary, I would s_ my pants. Of course. I can keep my mouse over something like a wrinkle and it'll move, so nevermind.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

That clown face would induce seizures, hehe.

I have to admit, the flashing and the unexpected face both startled and made me feel confused for a little bit.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I liked this one ive read before somewhere about this girl and her dog that sleeps under her bed and licks her hand sometimes and one night she went to sleep, with her dog under the bed and later on woke up after a dream and the dog licked her hand.

She got up to go to the bathroom and after went to wash her hands and face, after looking in the mirror she sees her dog brutaly murdered in the bath tub and sees a message in some of the blood "humans can lick too"

thats probably not the exact original story but it was something like that :P probly one of my favourites

I think it's supposed to be the dog was found skinned downstairs and when she ran back up a message was on a wall in blood: Dogs aren't the only thing that lick hands.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

That smiling dog freaks me out so [bleep]ing much.

Every time I go to these types of threads and see the top part of that image, I immediately click out.

What precisely "happened" to that dog? Please don't show me the entire image/story of it, I just want typed out what "happened" to the dog in a sentence or two.

That smiling dog freaks me out so [bleep]ing much.

Every time I go to these types of threads and see the top part of that image, I immediately click out.

What precisely "happened" to that dog? Please don't show me the entire image/story of it, I just want typed out what "happened" to the dog in a sentence or two.

I think you're mixing up two different stories. In the one with the picture, nothing happens to the dog. It kills you or something. In the other story, the dog is killed and the murderer is under your bed licking your hand.

24vplrm.jpg

A FEW YEARS AGO A MAN WAS WALING DOWN A ROAD BECAUSE HIS CAR BROKE DOWN AND HE SAW A CAR COMING UP BEHIND HIM SO HE STUCK OUT HIS THUMB TO HITCH HIKE AND THE CAR STOPPED AHEAD OF HIM. HE RAN UP TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND OPENED THE DOOR. WHEN HE OPENED THE DOOR A SKELETON POPPED OUT!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

A FEW YEARS AGO A MAN WAS WALING DOWN A ROAD BECAUSE HIS CAR BROKE DOWN AND HE SAW A CAR COMING UP BEHIND HIM SO HE STUCK OUT HIS THUMB TO HITCH HIKE AND THE CAR STOPPED AHEAD OF HIM. HE RAN UP TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND OPENED THE DOOR. WHEN HE OPENED THE DOOR A SKELETON POPPED OUT!

I don't know why, but that was really funny. I laughed a little bit.

I don't know why, but that was really funny. I laughed a little bit.

IT'S A SIDE EFFECT OF CAPS LOCK!

I was talking about the dog that is smiling with big teeth.

2zgceus.jpg

?

Please, please put images in hide tags. I was scared to look at the first picture you posted when you quoted me. I scrolled down slowly on this picture because I wasn't sure if it was that freaking scary dog.

I was talking about the dog that is smiling with big teeth.

2zgceus.jpg

?

Please, please put images in hide tags. I was scared to look at the first picture you posted when you quoted me. I scrolled down slowly on this picture because I wasn't sure if it was that freaking scary dog.

i5akau.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I don't see why everyone is freaking out over that dog. It shocked me the first time, but now it's just... eh.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

[hide]The_Poughkeepsie_Tapes.gif[/hide]

Why is he crawling on the floor like a weird bear?

Is there moar to it or is it from a movie or something?

From the movie called The Poughkeepsie Tapes me thinks.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!